Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (38306 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by FunctionX(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2019
dante0147:
Thanks Giving is Good... but don’t politicize it!
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Originakalokalo(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2019
God still protects his own.

Glory to God.

Give your life to Jesus and escape eternal death.

Jesus is the only way to the father.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by cardoctor(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2019
The Lord is with u sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Jonadull: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Atiku is a Nigerian. His village in Cameroon has become part of Nigeria since 1961. Stop peddling lies. It makes you sound stupid and daft. Corrin thians, take note.
Sharrap .
Tell Athie koo el Camerooni to remove his trouser now !

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by GideonVIBES(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank goodness our V.P is unscathed,we just got spared a golden-globe class drama.....

I'll rather he exit the stage honourably after elections.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by bigtt76(f): 8:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Baba sha must make Daddy GO hustle prosper naaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy We thank God for your life shaaa

EzegeNG:
VP Yemi Osibanjo today, attended a thanksgiving service at RCCG City of Grace, in Lokoja. The Vice President thanked God for saving his life after the mishap enroute a function in Kogi.

Sharing the moment on his official handle, he wrote;

I attended a Thanksgiving service today at RCCG City of Grace, Lokoja and testified about God’s protection. God has been so faithful.

I recall my meeting with Pastor Adeboye on Friday night who I had briefed on my recent engagements & interactions.

He had then prayed emphatically for God’s protection over me. All glory belongs to God.

Watch the video here and see photo below...

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by movetoca: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2019
I hope this event will make him realize that nobody is above death. Be good to your people and stop trying to be something you're not. I donated and voted for you guys because I thought you and your master will bring the Chang we desperately need in this country. But i'm not only disappointed i'm angry because my money and vote was a waste. I think you should ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by koyeni(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2019
Tnk God

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by goodnessjohn44(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2019
I thank God for spearing your life. But remember, He has warn you enough. Be careful with your party men from the North. Don't think they love you so much .

Well, this is my own opinion sha.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Ottocycle54(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2019
Man proooses but God disposes. No enemy fashioned against you shall prosper. Pdp can only try but they can’t kill you

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by jellington: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2019
God is good. I thank God for his mercy and grace over the life our Vice President .
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by gbolabodada(m): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by gulfer: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God for your life PYO, this service could easily have been your commendation service cry cry cry cry Continue to trust in God, PMB/PYO till 2013
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by gbolabodada(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///FvFLSO7CGWgIIZyLyNoGXB
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by popsyleo1: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Osibanjo God is warning you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by obailala(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2019
GMPO:
I know nairaland is very sympathetic to the APC and buhari because of osinbajo beign a Yoruba but the way they promote the APC without remorse make me wonder are the mods of nairaland living outside Nigeria? is economy difficulty not affecting the management of nairaland? nairaland must learn to keep setiment apart if we are to grow as a nation.to osinbajo you are a Christian just like me an I can tell you categorically that this is a warning from God to change evil ways.thank God for the life spared.
What exactly is this person talking about?... How exactly does posting a topic on the VP of Nigeria surviving a crash and then doing a thanksgiving suggest to you that Nairalanf MODs are sympathetic to APC?... too many emotional confused fellows everywhere these days.

Meanwhile, the VP surviving the crash without a single crash is a clear sign from God that He still got the VP's back even till tomorrow and will protect him from the evil wishes of his enemies. Somebody shout Hallelluia!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by 4LARINE(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Tnx God
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Auxtin85(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2019
First was a warning, the second was the third won’t be. Distance yourself from evil association
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2019
GR8ST:
cry

No doubt, the millions of People that have lost their jobs within the last 3 years also have reasons to thank God for life. At least they can get a chance to correct their mistakes.
you are very right, but I still think nothing happened... They just coaxed the story to score cheap points for the coming election
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by akinbode1(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2019
I thank God for your life sir.

Like for Osinbajo

Share for Obi
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Seun360(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2019
PDP and their sympathizers failed woefully, they would have said God decided to punished PYO because of the corrupt former CJN.

God pass them.

Victory is sure come February the 16th.

Forza APC.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by obailala(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Atiku is a Nigerian. His village was formerly in Cameroon but has become part of Nigeria since 1961 after Nigeria's independence. That was because northern Cameroon decided to join Nigeria as opposed to southern Cameroon that decided to remain in Cameroon. Stop peddling lies. It makes you sound stupid and daft.

Corrinthians, take note. You went to school; you should quit behaving like a stark illiterate.
Lol... wonderful! When I opened this thread and read this comment, I had to go back and forth through the thread to confirm if it was my eyes seeing double. Oga what's the source of this comment and how is it related to the topic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by surevik(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2019
“PDP used the helicopter for 16 years without servicing it" ~Lia Mohammed
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by surevik(f): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2019
“PDP used the helicopter for 16 years without servicing it" ~Lia Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Oga repent!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Corrinthians(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2019
obailala:

Lol... wonderful! When I opened this thread and read this comment, I had to go back and forth through the thread to confirm if it was my eyes seeing double. Oga what's the source of this comment and how is it related to the topic?
The boy has almost hanged himself in my mentions. grin

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni must remove his trousers, simple! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by hollywater: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Fake Pastor.
Re: Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash by Is04970: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2019
May God's covenant of peace and safety never depart from our lives in Jesus almighty name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / Buhari Visits Brigadier-Genera Aliyul In A Hospital At Berlin Germany (Photo) / Buhari Set To Increase Workers' Salaries - Daily Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.