Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me (689 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2010
I have this girl who has been on my neck for quite some time. She wants us to be more than just friends, but i love her though but i know its not gonna work out cos currently im into a relationship and i believe we're better as just friends. But she going extra length, trying to get along with all my family members. My mom really like her. But i know she is doing all this to have me.
Yesterday she called me and told me that she loves me, i dont know when i said can you die for me.

Please i've i said anything wrong cos i didnt say it intentionally. And i dont wanna tell her that i did not say it intentionally i want her to be engaged in a happy relationship for life which i know she cant get from me.

So how do i go along?

If you cant give a nice reply. Just read and shut up. cos no be by force to post,

Thanks
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by Jaideyone(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2010
u pushed the wrong button somewhere along the line undecided
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by Blueice4re(f): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2010
Now listen if you don't want a relationship then make it clear to her,because if you fall for her, she may end up getting pregnant by then no turning back because ur mom loves her. be very careful and follow ur heart.
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by philip0906(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2010
thweraja10:

I have this girl who has been on my neck for quite some time. She wants us to be more than just friends, but i love her though but i know its not gonna work out cos currently im into a relationship and i believe we're better as just friends. But she going extra length, trying to get along with all my family members. My mom really like her. But i know she is doing all this to have me.
Yesterday she called me and told me that she loves me, i dont know when i said can you die for me.

Please i've i said anything wrong cos i didnt say it intentionally. And i dont wanna tell her that i did not say it intentionally i want her to be engaged in a happy relationship for life which i know she cant get from me.

So how do i go along?

If you cant give a nice reply. Just read and shut up. cos no be by force to post,

Thanks
@bolded
unfortunately,this is nairaland,a faceless forum where every one is free 2 comment undecided
@op
hmmm
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2010
Yeah you're right but some idiots just say rubbish that will annoy you.

If they dont have a job they should go to the vacancy section job full there.
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by googles: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2010
then tell her to go and jump off a cliff since she wants to die {ok i said dat purposely to annoy yuh}

seriously now, its better to tell her once and for all times dat you only see her as a friend and nothing more

you asking if she can die for yuh is not fair. . . ryt now shez looking for ways to get yuh and would say just about anything to have yuh

just let her know you are in a very happy relationship.
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2010
@ Googles thanks but im not annoyed. lol
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by MrCork1: 9:44am On Aug 20, 2010
thweraja10,   bro, so u sayin she like you coz u look like Michael jacksin?  maybe she likes your jerry curl

By the way, is she light skin & has she gots Nyansh
 tongue ?
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2010
@ mr cork.
i no be fine boy ooo , maybe she just like my personality
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by afrobaby(f): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2010
In my own opinion, the best thing to do will be to sit her down, and tell her you are in a serious relationship which you are not ready to loose for anything in the world, besides, u will actually prefer you guys to be best of friends but not as lovers, be plain with her, and remember to tell her that, the feelings you have for her is purely a platonic one, u while the feelings u have towards ur lady is FOR MARRIAGE, ladies at times can be frustrating when it comes to emotion, u just have to tell her the truth and hit the nail right on the head, itmay sound harsh, but she will understand who u are
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2010
@ Afrobaby Thanks Alot.
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by Omolola1(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2010
the best thing to do is tell her u don't love her, sit her down & xplain to her, infact let her meet ur gf, lol
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by MOBO444(f): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2010
Wait till this black lady trick you get you were she wants you soon.
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by double08(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
If you don't lover her,please don't let her cook ogbono soup for you because that soup no get cure
Re: She Said She Loves Me Can She Die For Me by thweraja10: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ogbono or vegetable olorun maje ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Want Air / Are These Signs Of Cheating? / Who Is More Picky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.