Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme (2630 Views)

Is This A Legit Reason For Being Single? / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme by Missy89(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Zoharariel:
Missy89: Baby boo, I need 95k to buy Brazilian hair so that I can look good for you on Val's day.

Me: Have I not told you that I hate to hear that name "Brazil" since they won Nigeria 2 - 0 in 1984? It's over! grin

I dont wear extensions. angry
Re: Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Missy89:

I dont wear extensions. angry
grin grin
Re: Legit Reason You Can Use To Breakup With Your Babe Before Feb 14 - Meme by googlechic(f): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Have been calling and your line is busy, who is that man you ve been talking to, go spend time with him, it's over..am not doing again

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bank Account Is Bigger Than Nigeria Princess Shyngle Goes Wild Again / Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up / Is It Advisable To Buy #3,500,000 Car As A Contract Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.