Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story (10925 Views)

Has Anyone Here Dated A South Africa Babe Before? / Romance Scam Gone Wrong As Client Collect Yahoo Boi Wife / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
sometimes 2020 around may I was dating this babe we have been dating since 2018 I supported her normal way a guy will support his babe normally. So 2020 was a corona year which most people was out job cause of the virus in town ... and na that period internet fraudster(yahoo boiz ) cashed out most .

this my babe it not like I don't do my bit upon all the stay indoor stuff cause I do graphics am a 3D /graphic artist so I still get little little job but not frequently like before corona.

so that particular day I went to work for someone on the island I didn't inform her so I saw her status I saw she posted a guy and tagged him heart desire (my head won burst ) mumu me then sha I didn't talk I was still busy doing what took to the place I was

when I was done
I called she did not pick I called like 3 times
the last one she busy the call that means she is seeing the call she purposely no taking the call
and this girl na person wey everybody for my hood don Sabi say na my babe ...funniest thing be say everybody don con dey see the guy with am and me I no know say something don dey sup
that how I called her on video call
ghen ghen na the guy pick the call say I don dey distrub too much say shebi she don tell me say she no do again na

omo my head one comot the work I did that day thank God say I don finish the person don pay me
I won go save the money for bank so I no go misspend am na bank I dey wey I video call
I no fit fill deposit form that day

tbc a lot happened which am going to post
follow this thread

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by ElexObi1: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm
Ok nah

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Olugbemirotide: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Damn. . That bitch is crazzzy(in shanks voice)

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
part 2 tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Chisave: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm. This will be interesting.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by sirjoggy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Part 2

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Tzar91: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Am waiting for part 2

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by faceLAGOS: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Nicepoker(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Finish this thing let's spot the lies grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Enny2013(f): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023
The tomorrow don reach o!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Part 2
that day was on of the worst day of my life
I waited like 30min trying to re call the number
I called again after like 4 times she did not pick my heart was wounded I almost cried that day in public I kept on calling her cause I couldn't believe what I was hearing I got to oshodi from ajah to board a bus going to my house, I called her again cause the thing dey pain me for heart like say shey this thing real or na film she now picked herself

she was just smiling when she picked just to add salt to my injury she was happy with what she was doing the guy still showed in the video saying bros how far na he "bro no reason naso life be " the two of them con dey mock me.

but the guy saw that I was really pained they cut the call after like 20minutes again I called again just to ask her some questions but surprisingly it was the guy that pick and he step out to pick the call

......this is what he said

tbc this evening
have a lovely day

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Kelechi43462: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
So painful my guy, I feel your pain chai

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Gadafii: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Somebody please like this comment when OP don continue to story so I can come back and read, I wan hear this matter to the end cool

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by BabbanBura(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Atleast you don chop enough nah, 2yrs never do u?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by rowland545(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Better come finish the story I wan learn something b like I go soon chop my own breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Guy stay one place nd finish de story. No de treat us like say we de watch serial movie.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by banjicom(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Guy stay one place nd finish de story. No de treat us like say we de watch serial movie.

Don’t mind the OP he is not serious. He is just using us to play.
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by iykeklef(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Breakfast go reach everybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by HydraFeeds(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Na so e Dey be for first heartbreak .
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Nemesis0147(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2023
But I don’t understand why anybody in his or right senses will give someone more than 3 missed calls at a time

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by spencekat(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
But I don’t understand why anybody in his or right senses will give someone more than 3 missed calls at a time
Except, it is an emergency call.
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:

boss read well and understand stop been too wise abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2023
read well
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Nemesis0147(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Mayowa112:

boss read well and understand stop been too wise abeg
it is not about being wise but having some self respect!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Nemesis0147(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2023
spencekat:
Except, it is an emergency call.
calling 100 times won’t still make the person pick up if he or she doesn’t want to

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
it is not about being wise but having some self respect!!

yeah I grab but the thing na say this girl just collect somethings before that day she did the video call so I was surprised and was like I was dreaming
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
continuation part 3

so the picked up I was about to unleash anger on him (but to be frank the guy was not at fault na my babe go carry her self go meet am for him house )

the guy said bro I know how you feel that him too had issues with his babe that why he flirt with her for like a week before I notice and he said she has always been telling him that he should leave his babe completely for her but he said he loved his babe so much that it was because he did not want to think too much that why he tried to scope her and she fell for the the cruise and she wanted to be the only in his life she said she did not have boyfriend.

so he was surprised when I was calling her he said he thought we have broken up since that I was trying to beg that he did not know am her current boifrind he apologize that he is not like that (I felt relived little I no asked him shebi you sha don F*** na say no wahala it was childish tho but na wetin my head think that time )

we joked about it he now said he will help me
that time my head was like why will I go back to someone that did something like that to me I sha said no wahala

that same day July 10 2020
he said I should meet him up at a place in my area I con be like so na my area this girl still do this shiii my head won burst

I agreed to meet him so I can see for myself
funniest thing is that he did not inform the babe that he was coming to me so when I called him am at the location where he said we can meet around 7:30pm.

I felt nothing fit sup I don dey my area
naso I wait wait for like an hour or so
he finally came he shake me (me I was like see person wey collect my babe still shake me Omo this life go far Gon )

he brought his phone iphone xsmas then
he started bragging that the phone cost roughly 400k that he just furnished his house I was like this one con whyne me ni I con dey blame my self say why I come this place Gon self
na him my phone ring android techno
naso the guy burst laugh

continuation in 2hrs
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
calling 100 times won’t still make the person pick up if he or she doesn’t want to
Just to notify the person.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by brosom(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yeye imagination undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Mayowa112(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
brosom:
Yeye imagination undecided embarassed
I am been serious here everything stated there is what happened
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by Runaway: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Following...
Re: Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story by MasterShifu010(m): 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Which kind thing be this ?...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Guy Beg A Girl On His Knees If He Offend Her? / Why Do Guys Run Away From Cele Girls / Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.