Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) (48518 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

APC will defeat him this time around

Not just defeat, serious beating.

Them go beat am like thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Ogene came in cos of the influence of Acp Dan Okoro former Area commander Area E and Onwa in that election.

Both of them are not present for this election, let's see the tricks Pdp wants to play
I saw his poster in satellite town, I think he's running
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Christo24(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Up PDP

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by highdon(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
akinbode1:
cool

Y r u dis wicked bro
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP is making a big stake on the so called swing states of Lagos and Kano ... I don't want to post a link to a street rally in Dala Kano yesterday... It is will give the BMC crew heartache

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
OK the massive crowd today at motor park space venue of Alaba international 40 yrs anniversary celebration was overwhelming, I left the venue early due to some biz to attend to but I can't but fail to admire the massive support Peter obi and his campaign train got and to just think the people there are just a fraction of Alaba traders, funny electrical section and DD line didn't grace the occasion, Fline section too not to talk of fancy and furniture section..oh boy if all these people turned up I don't think there will b space enough to accommodate cos down here everybody is just ATIKULATED

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Beremx:
na you sabi. Blast or not, I Am atikulated
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by anyicash(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP again?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

I saw his poster in satellite town, I think he's running

Is it Onwa?
Onwa is late o.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Is it Onwa?
Onwa is late o.
Ogene's postal, around abule ado but am not sure
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

It's possible he contests.

He has a right to contest but it's not his right to win. He's gonna lose.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
thoniann:

You can see you are alone....

You were told to stay off. Can't u just listen?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Numlock: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dareal90s:
Association of Lagos gala nd fanyogo sellers grin

You need to see the way APC gubernatorial candidate, senators and reps are wearing igbo traditional custom in their posters, yet the zombies on nairaland will be saying they are nothing.

Funny.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Yea, I don't want any of that mofos to win
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Lol
You think this is 2015 when GEJ was in Lagos, Dan Okoro was Area commander Area E Festac and Onwa was slapping a Yoruba LG chairman?

If you get sense, go follow the trend for LG elections in Lagos. How many Chairmanship seats Pdp win for Lagos? - 0
Councillor nko?

We get surprise gift for una this month.
bro you can't compare LG election to national election conducted by INEC

Again pdp have been winning these places I have mentioned so chill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Amuwo odofin and these areas are dominated by the Igbos and PDP sympathisers. THis is one of PDP stronghold in lagos so no surprises here for me.

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
OmoManU:
I laff at the idiot Agbaje trying to play the ethnic card in Lagos, he's destined to lose
who told u he's playing ethnic card

Or are you trying to comment cos others are doing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Poanan: 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Lol
You think this is 2015 when GEJ was in Lagos, Dan Okoro was Area commander Area E Festac and Onwa was slapping a Yoruba LG chairman?

If you get sense, go follow the trend for LG elections in Lagos. How many Chairmanship seats Pdp win for Lagos? - 0
Councillor nko?

We get surprise gift for una this month.

People are not always not interested in lg elections. On a good day festac, satellite and amuwo odofin are pdp strong holds.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Ogene came in cos of the influence of Acp Dan Okoro former Area commander Area E and Onwa in that election.

Both of them are not present for this election, let's see the tricks Pdp wants to play
see him person way no dey on ground go just dey ogbomosho dey type rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
yemaldo:

you aren't sure

People self are you sure you dey satellite town and it environs

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ajibel:
Amuwo odofin and these areas are dominated by the Igbos and PDP sympathisers. THis is one of PDP stronghold in lagos so no surprises here for me.
Igbos is also ruling Oshodi under pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

some people Shaa

That's y they call u guys zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Poanan:

People are not always not interested in lg elections. On a good day festac, satellite and amuwo odofin are pdp strong holds.
you dey mind that ogbomosho resident
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 12:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Tinubu must die and Lagos must be free. PDP power to the people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Genius100: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2019
So na una crowd be dis..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

I think Onwa is dead
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

I think Onwa is dead

Yeah.
He was shot in the head in that Festac link bridge side.

I think it was connected to politics.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Beremx:
na you sabi. Blast or not, I Am atikulated

Is this possible?

There is hope if Berem is now on the other camp. Where is DemDem ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
see him person way no dey on ground go just dey ogbomosho dey type rubbish

Okoro, shut up. Wetin you sabi?
PDP go cry taya for that side, nothing dey happen. All them Rita Orji, Nwulu and others dey comot and nothing you can do about it.

Federal might wey una use last time no dey again. If ou do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

Better carry your gala carton comot here, KAI dey come.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:22am On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
you dey mind that ogbomosho resident

See this Abakaliki gala hawker.
Parade don change gear and you never know as e dey go.

E no too far na. I go remind you in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Tinubu must die and Lagos must be free. PDP power to the people.

Who is this one?

Akpan, hope no problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.