Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) (48524 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:27am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Yeah. He was shot in the head in that Festac link bridge side.
I think it was connected to politics.
Ooops! That's serious Is Dan Okoro no more in Lagos ?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Ooops!
That's serious
Is Dan Okoro no more in Lagos ?

Dan Okoro was promoted DCP for his role and trabsferred.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Okoro, shut up. Wetin you sabi?
PDP go cry taya for that side, nothing dey happen. All them Rita Orji, Nwulu and others dey comot and nothing you can do about it.

Federal might wey una use last time no dey again. If ou do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

Better carry your gala carton comot here, KAI dey come.
Nwulu sef don run go Imo to contest for Governor. But na Nwulu sure pass among them. Na tribal politics that Rita dey play.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Dan Okoro was promoted DCP for his role and trabsferred.
Who datch am promotion ? Orisirisi.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Nwulu sef don run go Imo to contest for Governor. But na Nwulu sure pass among them. Na tribal politics that Rita dey play.

Rita is not different from the average Igbo illiterate on Nairaland. She lacks the refinement some Igbos have.

Na now she go sabi say she be bloody refugee for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2019
They are using Bokohram to destroy Adamawa to enable Atiku lose vote in his state when they will use Army to distract East to enable Atiku lose eastern vote,Buhari is wicked and demonic.God pass him.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:32am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Who datch am promotion ? Orisirisi.

He was promoted DCP and trabsferred to SFU. He's now a full CP and is at Alagbon.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Rollins777:
They are using Bokohram to destroy Adamawa to enable Atiku lose vote in his state when they will use Army to distract East to enable Atiku lose eastern vote,Buhari is wicked and demonic.God pass him.

Kai

See the kind of nonsense this one's brain came up with at 12.30am.

Next thing, you blame Buhari for your father's inability to birth sensible children

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Rita is not different from the average Igbo illiterate on Nairaland. She lacks the refinement some Igbos have.

Na now she go sabi say she be bloody refugee for Lagos.
Na so she carry Atiku Igbo wife and Obi come run campaign for her constituency. She called the campaign SE/SS/Arewa women programme but na her people full everywhere. Even na her people she dey empower for her constituency. That woman must go. But i like Tony Nwulu
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by SirToby(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

He was promoted DCP and trabsferred to SFU. He's now a full CP and is at Alagbon.
Alright. Thanks for the info
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:39am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Na so she carry Atiku Igbo wife and Obi come run campaign for her constituency. She called the campaign SE/SS/Arewa women programme but na her people full everywhere. Even na her people she dey empower for her constituency. That woman must go. But i like Tony Nwulu

Tony better but Tony's problem is that no more Federal might and dem MC Oluomo no go gree cos na Oshodi. E sef don sabi, e no bother fight for reelection.

Rita is a perfect example of why Igbos shouldn't be allowed to represent Yorubas. Let all of them go back to their states to contest.

We are concluding what we started during the LG election, we are collecting all our seats back.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 12:40am On Feb 05, 2019
SirToby:

Alright. Thanks for the info

Uwc sir
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:56am On Feb 05, 2019
I dey pity lagos peoples because they are slaves to tinubu... The cnt do anything on thiere own..... If not they for try PDP for once

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 12:59am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You are a stranger to Lagos politics.

Try to Google the build-up to the 2015 elections from Oshodi - Isolo down to Okokomaiko. That right hand side from Oshodi to Okoko.

Now, compare the factors with the 2016 LG elections and then the present day realities. GEJ, Dollars, Onwa in Festac, etc.

You'll find your answers there.
what are saying? Lagos politics is stealing . that is rigging. do have any more Thing to say?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Lol
You think this is 2015 when GEJ was in Lagos, Dan Okoro was Area commander Area E Festac and Onwa was slapping a Yoruba LG chairman?

If you get sense, go follow the trend for LG elections in Lagos. How many Chairmanship seats Pdp win for Lagos? - 0
Councillor nko?

We get surprise gift for una this month.
rigging and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
bionixs:
what are saying? Lagos politics is stealing . that is rigging. do have any more Thing to say?

Save your tears for later, you'll need it.

You'll cry blood I promise you.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Macon1212: 1:30am On Feb 05, 2019
*Why I was removed as Governor*
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
5) I refused to grant the concession of 4th mainland bridge to Tinubu’s Hitech
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%
7) I developed Epe. Epe was never in their master plan.
cool I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
9) I refused to use Lagos state funds to finance osun elections.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.

SPONSORED BY
AMBODE SUPPORT GROUP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Same mistake our regular customer made in 2015, he is about to make one again oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:56am On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
Macon1212:
1) I constructed 22 roads in Alimosho and refused to award any of the contracts to Aregbesola and co.
2) I insisted that contracts that had been awarded to party leaders under Fashola must be executed before they can be awarded new contracts under my regime.
3) I wanted to phase out Danfos and Area boys from the streets of Lagos and introduce smarter means of transportation without Area boys and Agberos.
4) I refused to pad the budget with 10% for house of assembly members led by Bayo Osinowo and Mudashir Obasa.
6) I refused to increase the amount of money being paid from the state revenue to Tinubu through Alpha Beta from 10% to 20%
cool I refused to support Aregbesola and Bayo Osinowo’s senatorial ambitions because they are not Lagosians.
10) I opposed Tinubu’s succession plan, which will see his son Seyi Tinubu becoming the next Governor of Lagos state after me.

SPONSORED BY
AMBODE SUPPORT GROUP
[/s]

It is Ipob pigs and flatheaded muddy miscreants who carry fake news and rumours like idle housewives.

Even their men gossip cos they are illiterates always in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by 0koyeeboz: 1:58am On Feb 05, 2019
farouk2much:
I dey pity lagos peoples because they are slaves to tinubu... The cnt do anything on thiere own..... If not they for try PDP for once

Your father who is a slave to PDP, WHAT) what have you achieved with PDP in your state?

No wonder you're dressed looking like a traffic cone.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Agbaje is a loser jae

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by ykalhaji(m): 2:18am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

See this Abakaliki gala hawker.
Parade don change gear and you never know as e dey go.

E no too far na. I go remind you in the coming weeks.

Calm your yansh down, those areas are predominantly no man's land, there are more non-yorubas than yorubas that take politics serious in that area, so PDP is expected to win those areas for the nearest foreseeable future no matter who the area commanding officer is, just like Alimisho and Mushin will always be APC. But guy make we talk truth the numbers are not looking too good for Asiwaju, but he has never lost an election in Lagos and I don't expect him to lose this time around, but it will be extremely close though.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2019
Macon1212:

SPONSORED BY
AMBODE SUPPORT GROUP

Na true?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Agbaje and Lagos,let's see how things turn out.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by lolade2015(m): 5:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Fake news I live along that area
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:
[s][/s]

It is Ipob pigs and flatheaded muddy miscreants who carry fake news and rumours like idle housewives.

Even their men gossip cos they are illiterates always in the market.
You lack common sense

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
pls someone should assist with the write up on the failed agbaje's T-shirt...
AGBAJE BUHARI !
God of APC...thank you
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2019
One mumu here is using LG elections to benchmark federal elections lol.Is there any LG elections where the party in power does not always win all the seats

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by deboysben(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

See this Abakaliki gala hawker.
Parade don change gear and you never know as e dey go.

E no too far na. I go remind you in the coming weeks.
you get confidence cos of buhari and his foot soldiers

Till then

Let me educate your fish brain
LG election is different from inec conducted national elections. So stop counting on LG where everybody is not interested in.
Igbos will continue to rule the areas they are dominated in lagos and don't kill yourself if they goes beyond. Leave ogbomosho weed for good

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Titogbanski: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Why take Peter Obi along?

The anti Ibo sentiment in Lagos is very high and I think Agbaje should have simply done his campaign alone

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AlPeter: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2019
farouk2much:
With Tinubu's stolen billions all your PDP STATES TOGETHER can't average half the growth Lagos has witnessed since 1999. Why will Lagosians choose PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Ede COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Looting: Putting The Records Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.