Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) (48523 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AlPeter: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Tinubu must die and Lagos must be free. PDP power to the people.
With Tinubu's stolen billions all your PDP STATES TOGETHER can't average half the growth Lagos has witnessed since 1999. Why will Lagosians choose PDP?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by sammhi(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2019
AlPeter:
With Tinubu's stolen billions all your PDP STATES TOGETHER can't average half the growth Lagos has witnessed since 1999. Why will Lagosians choose PDP?
Which growth ?.
Tell me one major thing Lagos has done in 20 years with over 40bn USD? A world class hospital ? A world class transportation system ? A new road to ease traffic from island to mainland ? A world class University...even LASU is not upgraded to standard of convennat ? A world class stadium ? Even the state stadium has not been uplifted to a world class standard !
Abi na these road repairs chop 40bn USd in 20 years?
U no get eye and sense bi dat
Give South Korea or China 40bn USD over a 20 years period and see how they would transfoem this Lagos .
Nothing on ground to juatify then amount of revenue Lagos had in the last 20 years of Tinubu reign !
Ikoyi Lekki bridge is private not Govt ...Lekki road sef we are paying for it. So what can you point to as growth ? The bad roads , poor transportation , epileptic power , agbero system , poor or non existent water supply , poor health care etc
Abeg park one side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by babepink(f): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

It's possible he contests.

He has a right to contest but it's not his right to win. He's gonna lose.
yeah because you are the one collating the votes.some of you just while away your miserable existence by vomiting nonsense online.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:40am On Feb 05, 2019
AGBAJE is my problem come this Lagos Guber election, I wish these AFONjas can hv some balls this time and go against their ugly god father keeping them in Perpetual slavery.
Though they wouldn't agree to my stance, but that is their ish...

As for ATIKU/OBI it is a done deal
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by ehissi(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Beremx:
na you sabi. Blast or not, I Am atikulated

Chisooooooos!!! shocked shocked
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Beremx:
tongue

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2019
To be honest don’t trust Jimi 1bit. Don’t know why.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
Igbos is also ruling Oshodi under pdp

Well yea. Point I am trying to make is that the PDP has their own areas where they are popular so no one should make it feel as if this crowd means that PDP has taken over Lagos.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by odomanis: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Lol
You think this is 2015 when GEJ was in Lagos, Dan Okoro was Area commander Area E Festac and Onwa was slapping a Yoruba LG chairman?

If you get sense, go follow the trend for LG elections in Lagos. How many Chairmanship seats Pdp win for Lagos? - 0
Councillor nko?

We get surprise gift for una this month.

Rigging,Abi ? So votes will not count ? That is another failure by Buhari .
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 8:47am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Save your tears for later, you'll need it.
You'll cry blood I promise you.
yes, as I have been crying. sorry
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by sheltergreen: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Chai.....

This CHUKUjimi OJUKWUagbaje guy sef

Na wa oooo
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
sammhi:

Which growth ?.
Tell me one major thing Lagos has done in 20 years with over 40bn USD? A world class hospital ? A world class transportation system ? A new road to ease traffic from island to mainland ? A world class University...even LASU is not upgraded to standard of convennat ? A world class stadium ? Even the state stadium has not been uplifted to a world class standard !
Give South Korea or China 40bn USD over a 20 years period and see how they would transfoem this Lagos .
Nothing on ground to juatify then amount of revenue Lagos had in the last 20 years of Tinubu reign !
Ikoyi Lekki bridge is private not Govt ...Lekki road sef we are paying for it. So what can you point to as growth ? The bad roads , poor transportation , epileptic power , agbero system , poor or non existent water supply , poor health care etc
Abeg park one side

Thank you very much. This period of prosperity will not last for ever. It is sad leaders are not planning for tomorrow.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Beremx:

I love people like you kiss. U are a very strong individual. If only people can be like you. It's human to make a wrong judgement about someone and make a u-turn once u realize the truth

Unlike the other Zombies who are ashamed to admit they were wrong abt the dullarddd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Beremx:
IDIOT
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2019
ayusco85:

I love people like you kiss. U are a very strong individual. If only people can be like you. It's human to make a wrong judgement about someone and make a u-turn once u realize the truth

Unlike the other Zombies who are ashamed to admit they were wrong abt the dullarddd
thanks for the compliments smiley

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2019
AlPeter:

If only those PDP states had the privilege and advantages bestowed on Lagos since Adam, Lagos would look like sambisa forest compared to them.

Tinubu is a sick looter

To quote the Governorship candidate of Lagos Mr. Babatunde Gbadamosi on an interview he had on Wazobia FM. He said there is Amanda in Lagos who has over 40trillion Naira in HIS HOUSE. He added that the reason for the continuous looting of this same individual is according to him what he calls a Chronic fear of poverty..

Tinubu is a very big thief.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Who is this one?

Akpan, hope no problem?

There is no peace for the wicked. That is the only problem. Are you scared Idele Damola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by AlPeter: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
sammhi:

Which growth ?.
Abeg park one side
you know the problem with you folks that keep trying to downplay Lagos development and growth is your inability to reason properly 40billion in 20years equates to 2billion per year break it down to monthly and take away Salaries alone and you'd amazed at the amount left.
BTW can you calculate the amount Rivers, Anambra and Delta generate individually in a year since you seem to be good at it.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by stephleena(f): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
ykalhaji:

Calm your yansh down, those areas are predominantly no man's land, there are more non-yorubas than yorubas that take politics serious in that area, so PDP is expected to win those areas for the nearest foreseeable future no matter who the area commanding officer is, just like Alimisho and Mushin will always be APC. But guy make we talk truth the numbers are not looking too good for Asiwaju, but he has never lost an election in Lagos and I don't expect him to lose this time around, but it will be extremely close though.
hahahahahahah
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) by Terrence99: 9:22pm On May 09, 2022
deboysben:
no b only that place come satellite town same senerio even from mile 2 down to badagry express way...
then festac is nothing to write home about

PDP ti take over

Una too mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo) / Lagos Tightens Noose Around Ambode / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.