Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,638 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? (1050 Views)

Love Or Lust: See What Love/Lust Is Doing This Two Nairalanders / Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / Is This Love Or Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
We tend to cover up our bondages with excuses that look decent. If I will say, you may hear some ladies say "I slept with so so guy because I had feelings for him". So all the guys you have been sleeping around with is because of feelings?

I think it is high time people different sexual bondage from love. You can't tell me that you slept with 6 guys in 2 months and it was all because you had feelings for them. With the way you scream recklessly on bed, is it a sign of feelings or high taste for lust?? The way you change styles on bed & sex dirty, is it feelings or lust?

Please it is good we call a problem a problem, instead of using an innocent word to replace a problem..
If you have being collecting joystick, you like sex, don't use "I have feelings" to cover up your bedmatics engineering..

People like sex Oooh!! "everywhere is sex sex sex sex sex".... Feelings some do it because of that Sha.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
yarn ya own
Re: Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by icon02(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Feelings of money
Re: Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
icon02:
Feelings of money
yes ooh
Re: Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by zexy2030(m): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2019
lust for money
Re: Do Ladies Have Sex Because Of Feelings Of Love Or Lust? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2019
lust for money is part of it

(1) (Reply)

I Am Falling In Love With An Older Lady. / Look What I Found. What could it mean? / What Should I Do?(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.