Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old (3128 Views)

My Girlfriend Is On Her 8th Abortion. I Feel Bad About It. / This Is My 8th Abortion, Sperm Makes Your Skin Glow - See Reactions / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by RalFamily: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Good evening family I am pregnant again and this will be the 8th I am taking in and he is saying abort it, it is not as if I can’t close my legs but he is more sweeter skin to skin , each time he uses protection I don’t feel him and I don’t enjoy sex, and when ever he does withdrawal method I feel he does not love me again . I just love to see him cum, what him scream, I love the excitement in his face how he holds Me and beg me not to cheat on him, I love the reaction , the feel in my body when I feel the sliming thing all over me but I keep getting pregnant. I am 21 years and I am not even ready for marriage I just want to enjoy sex without protection and not get pregnant. I will have to abort for the 8th time, he has giving me money but he is saying I should do family planning , how can I be doing family planing at my age when I don’t even have a family . I feel so bad now. How do I really enjoy Sex and not get pregnant any short cut because I love my man so much I want him to enjoy my body with no restrictions of protection . I want to keep the bond and fire burning till we get married...Read More

PS: This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (DEARRAL) Your Comment and Advice Will be Relayed to the Posters.

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH AND AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE...

Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by brodalikeme(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
Foolishness, stupidity, mumu everywhere. Your brain has moved to your waist.
Continue but don’t come and disturb any Pastor/Doctor/mallam/herbalist for help later.

1 Like

Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm surprised at 21 she's still this ass backward & dumb. So family planning is for people with families? Imagine 8 abortions at only 21. Quick to drop her panties, but slow to learn.

3 Likes

Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by phelonrays: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2019
now where e dey sweet u village people no dey oooo
Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by goodnewscliff(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
na so e dy sweet.... e dy format sense for brain
women nd dicckk grin
Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by Enizzie: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Use Postinor b4 having sex
Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by donaemeka(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Stop before you damage your womb. No man that loves you will impregnate you that much and force you down the path of abortion
Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by MissRaine69(f): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
When people are genetically flawed this is what happens. So it has never crossed her mind to consider any from of contraception? The world has enough idiots as it is we don’t need any more.
Re: This Will Be My 8th Abortion, He Is Sweeter Skin To Skin, Am 21 Years Old by wondaman11: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
continue make sure you dont stop

(1) (Reply)

61-years-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Goddaughter / Is It Bad Having An Affair With Your Sis-inlaw / Tiktoker Organises Event, Invites Her 1.3 Million Followers But No One Shows Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.