Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady (30788 Views)

A Red Piller Member Finally Got Married. He Got A Responsible Woman / Now I Understand Why Don Jazzy Never Got Married! He Was Wise!! - Redpill / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by ebuka440: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Before you marry, just pray to God. There is absolutely no need for that
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by SalamRushdie: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Abeg carry your marriage and get out life here
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by pek(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sheflex4real:
Two things

I'm not going to cheat, not because I can't but because I respect me too much
&
I'm definitely not going to swear.

If you can't belief that, then we need to work on your trust issue
*believe*
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Radiant1020(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Radiant1020:
There are guys who won't cheat yet won't swear

The ones that will cheat will even cheat death itself after swearing ...

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by apelike1: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
bots58:
this woman de vex ooo, cheating is in a mans DNA smiley
maybe your family members got that DNA
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Chipink(f): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
CreamyBanana:

nice nice. e be like sey make i chop your pussycat right now.

Lol u don't know he is a fellow man grin

1 Like

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by dododawa1: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Radiant1020:

one cold Small STOUT for you,NOT Big STOUT.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can only swear this kind of swear with a wife I don't like. Fo she shall surely die.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by paddyofboss(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.
So married men get more ass than the unmarked guys.. I disagree
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by ElGood: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
She may be sexually disadvantage that why she bring in this nonsense. She may be battling, either body odor,smelly V, loose V etc. If she good in bed, the man will be so engross to meet up. He will not have time and energy to cheat,when the one at home is sex overload.

2 Likes

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can only swear this kind of swear with a wife I don't like, because she would be the one that would die.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
I won't cheat and won't swear... If she doesn't like it, she can leave... undecided
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Akiika: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
You are in for a short lived marriage.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by CreamyBanana(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Lol u don't know he is a fellow man grin

shocked

chai. walahi, e no go better for that guy. na rat go jump his left ball, owl go chop the right one, snake go lick left eye comot, cat go scratch the other one comot.

bet why? why man go dey pose as woman?
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by tsinzu: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
You might be the one to die o
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Balawal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
mumu

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Fisher007: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hm
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by homealone00: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
After she don Fu*k enough dick... Sense will not kill Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by paddyofboss(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Radiant1020:

Try me
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Judybash93(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
bots58:
this woman de vex ooo, cheating is in a mans DNA smiley

This is actually a scientifically correct statement.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
That won't stop anyone from cheating
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Fogman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Easier said than done. When Mr right sweep's your feet off the ground, you won't even remember your so called oath taking.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by zeb04(f): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
I won’t. I didn’t wanna die
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by HtwoOw: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bad market , na one BF she get ATM?

na dia type dey always give toto to everybody before marriage
Sheflex4real:
Two things

I'm not going to cheat, not because I can't but because I respect me too much
&
I'm definitely not going to swear.

If you can't belief that, then we need to work on your trust issue
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
celebgistz:
A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?

Source: https://www.mynigeriastudent.com/Thread-GIST-Before-I-Get-Married-He-Must-Swear-That-If-He-Cheats-He-will-Die-Says-Nigerian-Lady

Arindin
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
ElGood:
She may be sexually disadvantage that why she bring in this nonsense. She may be battling, either body odor,smelly V, loose V etc. If she good in bed, the man will be so engross to meet up. He will not have time and energy to cheat,when the one at home is sex overload.
No everyone likes to eat okro soup everyday even if it is the most delicious
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Saintsami(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chisos! Chisos! pardon?
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Tonyprisca: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
My sister not in this present Nigeria kole work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.