Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady (30803 Views)

A Red Piller Member Finally Got Married. He Got A Responsible Woman / Now I Understand Why Don Jazzy Never Got Married! He Was Wise!! - Redpill / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
There are things you don't bank on.
Males, negroes especially are one of them.
The earlier you realise that, the better for you.
That's not to say you should just give any random guy a chance.
Just choose the one you can tolerate.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by BareFacedLies(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.

Show me a man who has not cheated after 20 years of marriage and I will show you a very poor man!
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Tolubory(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=celebgistz post=75436788]A Nigerian woman has shown that she’s not here to play when it comes to her marriage (although she’s not married yet).

Taking to her page to announce the measure she’s take to curb infidelity in her marital home, Nwankwo Ezinne stated that she’d ask her future husband to swear.

Ezinne says she’d ask her husband to swear, with her that whosoever, between the both of them, cheats at any point in their marriage, will die after seven days of cheating.

What do you think about this?
Kilode?

Make E kukuma dey Single
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
delectablegyal:
did you know ladies have more tendency to cheat in a relationship? Did you know? Most men get more advances from women when they are married? You see that the problem is actually ladies not men.

It is immaterial. Just make sure you marry somebody you can trust not to cheat. There are loyal men out there.

U deserve something from me. Even if what u said is a lie I will still give you credit because women hard and will hardly stop accusing men for everything.

Now I know not all women are useless
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Akuruoulo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
frozen70:
Young lady, don't make that mistake because you are likely to be a victim of what you swear to.

Men are not and never faithful
A man can only be faithful if he has the fear of God

Men have the ability to fall in love with three different woman and still manage and handle the emotions that goes with it

But women have only one chance of giving love, once they have another guy it will prove itself either by action or attitude

I am not supporting them but nature designed it do for them

Thatowhy you see them marrying a beautiful wife and still date

Don't go and kill yourself because marriage is a different institution where your certificate is given to you before admission

That means endless studying
Chai this ladies are proving me wrong .
Women are never useless oh, just that they love it when men are accused of what they aren't guilty oe
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by caceriiz001: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Na today
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by don89(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2019
This one is extremely jealous, men please beware before regret.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Kokaine(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

i agree with you absolutely. I am currently battling off one married woman. initially it seemed like a joke to me. her husband is a young man and he is even more muscular than me. he knows me but he doesn't know his wife constantly demands to come to my house. I have told her off, I even recorded our conversation on phone once I wanted to report her to him. but friends advised me not to.

I am still stupefied that this is happening. it makes me scared of women. the husband is totally ignorant of his wife's moves.
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by delectablegyal(f): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kokaine:
i agree with you absolutely. I am currently battling off one married woman. initially it seemed like a joke to me. her husband is a young man and he is even more muscular than me. he knows me but he doesn't know his wife constantly demands to come to m!y house. I have told her off, I even recorded our conversation on phone once I wanted to report her to him. but friends advised me not to.

I am still stupefied that this is happening. it makes me scared of women. the husband is totally ignorant of his wife's moves.

What is your relationship with her? Is she outrightly telling you to have sex with her?
Re: Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady by Kokaine(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
delectablegyal:

What is your relationship with her? Is she outrightly telling you to have sex with her?
yes she is. all she wants is sex. she once said she loves me. at a time she stopped collecting money from me. I played along initially just to get her talk on phone for me to record it because my close female friend didn't believe me.
she owns the food court I frequent. and she once acted like she was looking for her phone, made me call it, and saved my number. when I realised she was obviously hitting on me, I stopped going there. but then, she had my number already. she is far younger than me with two kids. her first daughter should be five or six. I won't lie she is hot! like... hot hot. i was depressed for some days while processing my decision to turn her down. shockingly, it wasn't as down right easy as my normal moral senses or impression of myself would guide me to believe. honestly I believe most young guys frequenting that place are secretly hoping for an opportunity to lure her. my question is.. why me? this thing makes me scared of marriage. or could it be her husband does not care, or he is cheating and she wants to revenge. .....mehn... many things run my mind but I will never take any offer from a married woman! never! I hate the thought of abusing the body of the mother of those innocent kids and innocent husband. she looks very innocent.
the last time I saw the husband a strange feeling of guilt suddenly enveloped me. he greeted me and shook my hands. and she was there acting like she hardly recognized me. my friends say I shouldn't tell him. I want to go to a police station, have them call her and give her a restraining order from calling my line. I have made up my mind not to pamper the sin, because I know the devil works in terrible ways. the longer I take, the softer I may become.
this is my story. a true story neither decorated with any superfluous narrative of myself as a morally upright person, nor aimed at painting women as terrible cheats. if anything is true, I was even slow in rejecting her advances initially. to tell the truth I have gone there at a later hour than usual, with a beating heart, and knowing she would come to me. and yes she did! she came close enough to have my knee inbetween her legs while I was sitting. I am thinking the girls who work for her have noticed her affinity towards me. But Lord! I had to fight the temptation. I did! I have not gone there again. I have deleted her number. but.... somehow I have not blocked it.

please don't be offended by how much details I am giving of this issue. I don't intend to bore you with it. maybe my heart just found an opportunity to pour out what has been burdening it for like three weeks now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics) / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.