Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out (1273 Views)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by likeme(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Hi All Ladies in NL,

I got some famale friends back in school in those days that will be getting worried that she has not gotten any new 'toaster' for like 1 month, she will be like, its not good for her ooo, at least she want to hear somebody to put some lines to her ear despite having a boyfriend ooo

Let's take for an instance, If a guy walk up to u in a Bus stop, restruant, library.

Another instance is If he is a guy u got feelings for

How do you girls feel when guys are ranting the rhymes to your ear.
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by iice(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
Can't he go disturb someone else?

And in pours the overcooked stereotypical idiotic tirades. . .
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by double08(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2010
iice:

Can't he go disturb someone else?

And in pours the overcooked stereotypical idiotic tirades. . .

HABA!!!!!
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by thweraja10: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2010
They feel on top of the world
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by Omolola1(f): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2010
am on track!
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by philip0906(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by Spyker: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
Hmmmm, waiting to get more responses from the ladies.
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by googles: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If its a correct boy : i feel fly

but if he no correct : well i ll take it as one of 'em bad days cheesy
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
emmh if d rhymes are better dan d 1 of tu pac- dat wud make me blush cheesy cheesy cheesy

but if dey are as wack as d 1 of lexzy doo - mehn i wud tel him 2 go and chop sh**t angry grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by 1105(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2010
when guyz ask me out,,,

The 1st thing that comes 2 my mind is,

Can they satisfy me in bed, grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by double08(m): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by InkedNerd(f): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
It depends, if its someone I think I might like then I don't mind. If its some some that just comes across as person I wouldn't really wanna get to know then I'd say its annoying. especially if its one of those guys that just can't take no for an answer.
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by sweeti14(f): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
190.:

when guyz ask me out,,,

The 1st thing that comes 2 my mind is,

Can they satisfy me in bed, grin grin grin

ROFLMAO Oga 190 when did you become a female grin
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by likeme(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2010
^^ I tire for 190 o, I was of the opinion that Omolola has caged him
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by Omolola1(f): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
ahhh! maybe, maybe not~ lol
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by TOLAG04: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ladies think they r smart. I need an advise, am in a very close relationship wit a lady nt bf oh, she said i should giv her möney for somtin she wouldn't disclose, d trust i dont know if its there. I notice d first time asked she has been callin me darling nd so on because of d money. I need yr advice.
Re: How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out by likeme(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
@Tolago4,
Dont fall a victim of these fbuk scammers , (if you've not fall alraedy sha)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Bleep Your Best Friends Girl?. . . . . .men Only / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. / Double Edge Sword (when Revenge Is Inevitable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.