Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. (1275 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Help A Brother!!! / Confession: How My Teacher Bleep The Hell Out Of Me [read] / Read Me ! Read Me !! Read Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by Jerros213(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2012
We've been dating for well over a couple of months now, hmmnnn! My Paulina,so cute!And being the romantic that I am,I see to it she gets showered with presents,pleasant surprises and my gentle presence whenever I have the time to be around,she seemed cool and satisfied with the relationship so far and it looked like it was for real.We got caught up in the mood one day in an overly quiet and serene park,it grew dark, kisses,caresses and smooches became so inevitable, and in no time my hormones rose to that point my "giovinco" became turgid.My hands were groping,hers were wandering.In no time,she found my "tarzan",but behold I could not get near her valley of gold for she disengaged immediately and told me it was time to go.Of course I never expected us to have any crazy jerk in a park,more so it was the first time ever of being so physically entwined.But the look on her face - boy! I cant explain it.After that night,she locked up - wont let me see her and wont pick up her phone. Well as a businessman I concentrated on my job for the time being. 2 weeks after I received a parcel from her,I tore it open - guess what I saw ? An EMPTY small pack,which reads "SAIDH VIDHA HERBAL ENLARGEMENT CREME" with manufacturer's address in India,and some digits that looked like the Production and Expiration dates.With no 'manual' folks please what does she want me to enlarge and how?I'm a fit,6'3" tall man with great dress sense,and dress well,and visit the gym at least bi-weekly,my biceps are strong and I can even make my chest bounce like Dwayne Johnson.
PLEASE ADVISE. I LOVE MY PAULINA SO VERY MUCHHH!
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by SAFO(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
See Chima, length & girth

Point. Set and match.
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by JumGurl(f): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOL - Yes, this is cream for making you taller,
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by agiboma(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wow well Op i think she want you to lenghten your "tarzan" as you put it, i could be wrong but that is what i suspect
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by DeBlunt: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
she wants ''George of the jungle or Hulk'' not 'little Tarzan' grin , it seems you are 6ft 3 with 6inch tarzan cheesy
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by Connoisseur(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Jerros213:

We've been dating for well over a couple of months now, hmmnnn! My Paulina,so cute!And being the romantic that I am,I see to it she gets showered with presents,pleasant surprises and my gentle presence whenever I have the time to be around,she seemed cool and satisfied with the relationship so far and it looked like it was for real.We got caught up in the mood one day in an overly quiet and serene park,it grew dark, kisses,caresses and smooches became so inevitable, and in no time my hormones rose to that point my "giovinco" became turgid.My hands were groping,hers were wandering.In no time,she found my "tarzan",but behold I could not get near her valley of gold for she disengaged immediately and told me it was time to go.Of course I never expected us to have any crazy jerk in a park,more so it was the first time ever of being so physically entwined.But the look on her face - boy! I cant explain it.After that night,she locked up - wont let me see her and wont pick up her phone. Well as a businessman I concentrated on my job for the time being. 2 weeks after I received a parcel from her,I tore it open - guess what I saw ? An EMPTY small pack,which reads "SAIDH VIDHA HERBAL ENLARGEMENT CREME" with manufacturer's address in India,and some digits that looked like the Production and Expiration dates.With no 'manual' folks please what does she want me to enlarge and how?I'm a fit,6'3" tall man with great dress sense,and dress well,and visit the gym at least bi-weekly,my biceps are strong and I can even make my chest bounce like Dwayne Johnson.
PLEASE ADVISE. I LOVE MY PAULINA SO VERY MUCHHH!

i think her message is very clear. you dont wanna believe it yet
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by slimyem: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
op,Mr.Cork should be able to help.
ask him to tell you how he graduated from 1.2 to 17inches cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
its just what your girl needs smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by 1stKlass(f): 5:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Hahaha this post made me lol. Thanks OP. What a classy lady. She told you without having to actually tell you.
Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by dabrake(m): 6:49am On Mar 06, 2012
Was brushing my teeth and didn't know when i poured the spittle inside my pot of spaghetti! Really hilarious post. 6inches aint that bad sha but 7 or 8(with a 3inch diameter) is still better. My candid opinion, use the cream well.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Reason/s For Marriage? / Choice Of Girls / Does He Still Love me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.