Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (72040 Views)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by koyeni(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
One must learn to keep things away from social media

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Otogah: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
xendra:
RIP to the dead

"she good for bed" "she get big nyansh" but you don't care whether she get sense. this is what you get when you marry dumb women . I don warn my brothers
I know say u no get big nyansh

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Osyxcel:

Wow. This is a first.
I salute u..u should win trophy..
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Diong22(f): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is why men are advised to marry matured women only [sub][/sub]
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by amaniro: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
hazan041:

You no well.. Why Hassan of all names

Cause I have a friend named Hassan.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by oochi123(f): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stupid woman!see what you have caused. You will suffer it too. I don't think she will ever have peace with her in-laws.. Rip to the dead..
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by emkz: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
May we be delivered, even with pain, from the hands of foolish women who would lead us to our graves when it is not our time. Madam, I hope you are happy having accomplished cutting your husband's life short.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Platony(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Silly, Bush woman. And that money will not even osss 300k. Some people and their poverty stricken minds. She’s no different from our yeyebrities and so called big boys that like to flaunt on the gram. That’s why I’m not even on any social media platform except WhatsApp

and Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Tizu(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
internationalman:

not that I like people flaunting money on social, but that's not enough to call the wife a murderer..
Only flaunting wealth on SM ? They bring their children too and infact the entire family, wetting the appetite of the kidnappers and armed robbers.
The foolish woman killed her husband. Police should interrogate her properly. She may be an accomplish.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Rip in peace to the dead. Fish brain wife
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by 8stargeneral: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
D way people take socal media dis days seems like their life depend on it cry cry.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by 22brains(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man's demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.

According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state - was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.

It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.

Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;

I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife's negligence.

His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-wife-flaunted-cash-on-facebook-photos.html
my people perish for lack of knowledge and the thief cometh to kill and destroy. meanwhile, this is what you get when married to a SHOW woman.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by stanliwise(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
brodalikeme:

I stand by my statement, if it’s not enough to warrant her been called a murderer, where is her husband today?
shut up your smeling mouth jare. Do you know the meaning of a murderer ?

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
This one killed her husband just for the grams
I pray i don't end up with a foolish woman like this.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by stanliwise(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jaywestyt:
VIP Games Available Today
You will not move forward if you continue like this. Idiot.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by BABANGBALI: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mosquito get brain pass some ladies
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Are you sure she didn't connive with the rubbers??
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Damoche10: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
She knows about the death of the husband. This is premeditated. The law enforcement agency should drill down to the basics.... She knows about the death of the poor man. She nvr see money before
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
brodalikeme:
The title of the news should “Foolish wife kills husband” RIP to the man. In his next life, he should choose a wife more carefully
See shithole reasoning. Its not the fault of the criminals but the victim's wife. Na who do una like this is nah? Where is the outrage against crime. Niggeria. SMH
[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif?itemid=10306281[/img]

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by sacx: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
The Facebook poster's condescending tone on the wife is a pointer that he/she may have had some grievance towards the wife. Or else he just wants to vilify her for want of who to blame for the incident.

How do we know the husband was not aware when she took the photos and posted online? They may have been in it together.

That he was shot dead could have be due to stubbornness in releasing the money. Else this would have been a case of assassination.

We can't blame the dead and shouldn't heap all blames on the wife.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
sonofoluku:

Thank u very much. The wife hs d right to flaunt whatever she likes.the man was murdered.its d job of d police to find his killers.
At last. Someone with brain. There might be hope for that shithole afterall. But bros I believe you dont live in Niggeria. If you do abeg leave that place. Its not for people who reason rationally.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gangsta mama. She tries to do what she sees Davido and Kcee do on the gram and now this poor guy gets rubbed out for 350k
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Qunu: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
350k has cost her her husband. Slay mama no brain. Now she can train the children alone.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
How do you know that is because she flaunt the cash on SM, that's why they come after her husband, u never can tell where this comes from, only the man knows.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by citruslimited(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=75482503]A Nigerian man's demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.

According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state - was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.

It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.

Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;

I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife's negligence.

His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-wife-flaunted-cash-on-facebook-photos.html

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by jesseomedia: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by benratigan3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
magicminister:
Make una use una brain for once in your duccking life!! How did the woman cause her death?

People that don’t flaunt still dey hear am!

My uncle no even get Facebook but was kidnapped... “flashing is bad” but na una Dey still worship hushpuppi

Mumu!!
I tire for the idiots o.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by daddio(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Makito015:
Pls stop flaunting cash on social media and stop taking pictures with other peoples property coz your village people might kill you for nothing thinking you are a billionaire

NA DEM WORK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.