Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos (72035 Views)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Lady's Boutique Looted By Robbers After Digging Hole Through The Ground. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by OdiaI(f): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
In as much as I empathize with the family of the deceased, I beg to opine that his murder may be very unconnected to the flaunting of cash. It may just be a coincidence.

While typing this, something else struck me, what if he was owing someone and kept posting the person on the grounds that he has no money, the the person saw the wife's post and arranged for him to be murdered?

Or

What if someone asked him for money favours and he told the person he didn't have money, then the wife's post irked the person?

In spite of these assumptions though, his death may be very unconnected to the money his wife posted on SM. That the sister of the deceased said it doesn't make it the fact. It is obvious they haven't been best of in-laws.

May the man's soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
These are the kind of females negros like. The ones that will add deadly spice to their life.

Enjoy.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Let her judge herself based on her actions & live with the consequences..
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by lishman1010: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2019
news like this brings many thought to mind. 1. I find it very hard to believe his death could be easily tied down to the woman's premature display of the petty cash. 2. how are we not sure of mischief makers from the same office the money came from? cause we have seen that happened severally. well its not time to shift or a portion blame but why would you as a man come home with such an amount just so can give your wife to flaunt and you sister in-law you no like the wife we can all smell that but pointing fingers and calling the wife this soon make we want to suspect you small small. and you madam no comment lord have mercy.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by BlackPantherCri: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man's demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.

According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state - was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.

It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.

Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;

I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife's negligence.

His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-wife-flaunted-cash-on-facebook-photos.html

The wife herself should have been shot. The picture poster is alive, innocent man is dead.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Gkemz: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Trouble dey sleep, inyanga dey wake am. See how a foolish wife sent her husband to six feet below because of her stupidity.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Chepy: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2019
AyobamiSky:

See another idiot. Its bad enough to read about how a person's folly led to the death of her partner but definetly not as worse as having to read how another wants to re-invent the stupidity.
Mumu na your talent?
As in, your dedication to foolishness is remarkably devoting
The next time you call your fada idiot make you’re on my level. Me and you nor be mate for this life. Broke ass mofo who probably can’t afford my taillights
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by noziz(m): 12:53am On Feb 07, 2019
make God no let us marry stupid wife shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by tollyboy5(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2019
xendra:
RIP to the dead

"she good for bed" "she get big nyansh" but you don't care whether she get sense. this is what you get when you marry dumb women . I don warn my brothers
What are you saying? Referring to your profile, men want their wife to share at least 40-35% responsibility and still be loyal. But ladies are rude whenever they start taking few responsibility even extremely broke ladies are rude feeling they should be catered for.
Ladies are the reason some men tell lies. I decided to start telling little lies when I notice the girl I love was going after flashy guyz. Make God console me.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:59am On Feb 07, 2019
brodalikeme:
The title of the news should “Foolish wife kills husband” RIP to the man. In his next life, he should choose a wife more carefully
If this story was true then Its not about chosing...Every female/woman is bound to act stupid at regular intervals cos its in the DNA..They often do not think things through reason most of them are bad in making decisions... this characteristics is prevailent in many of them except for a few.
its up to you the man to correct the stupidness before it gets out of hand and ruin you both..Na person go marry her last last before na..But its so unfortunate sha...just 350k! embarassed
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by 2buffagain(m): 2:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Only poverty stricken ghetto types pose in pictures wit money.
People need to understand that it is never a good look.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by toprealman: 3:20am On Feb 07, 2019
This is coincidence. The cash has nothing to do with his death!
Dumb wife though.....
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Danchibez: 4:28am On Feb 07, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
No be say na better money self... undecided

For everyone, make your house a top secret, like even your closest friends shouldn't know it, it saves a lot of stress.
It will save you from unwanted visitors, thieves and so many things. I've tried it and it is working perfectly!

On point
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Danchibez: 4:32am On Feb 07, 2019
emeijeh:
How could a wife be this stupid?

My Facebook timeline has missed my update for 11 months now, and counting.

Mine is 2yr, i discovered it creates unnecessary attention
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Danchibez: 4:39am On Feb 07, 2019
sonofoluku:

Thank u very much. The wife hs d right to flaunt whatever she likes.the man was murdered.its d job of d police to find his killers.

U r wrong mr...No reasonable person will agree with u. The wife's foolishness and stupidity causes d death of her husband period
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Datz u i dnt take pix
Upload or shiit
Im too coded
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Daeylar(f): 5:04am On Feb 07, 2019
This is a very stupid thread.
What's the meaning of this?

What if those who were going to assassinate the man were already on their way and her flaunting or not flaunting of cash wouldn't have done anything? After all it says clearly.
It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company

Why make such a thread like this?
And as usual. FP is full of idiotic comments insulting the woman. No sense to think at all. Nigerians should pray that misogyny and victim blaming won't be what kills them. Very happy to bash women.

No one even says anything about finding the real killers. It's just about bashing the woman. Poor woman who just lost her husband who was making money and taking care of her.
And the way this her sister in law blamed her husband's death on her. She will receive it hot from them.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Daeylar(f): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

See shithole reasoning. Its not the fault of the criminals but the victim's husband. Na who do una like this is nah? Where is the outrage against crime. Niggeria. SMH
[img]https://media1./images/6aaf5abd067954025dece6ae687b6246/tenor.gif?itemid=10306281[/img]
LOL grin grin @Bold.
The outrage against the crime is non existent. Outrage against the woman is where it's at.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by PapaAdanna: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2019
All these vain girls.
Small money kwanu!
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by labani06(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2019
what a country so a person cannot own some thing valuable
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by dederocs(m): 6:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Dumb women of nowadays, see the small change...
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2019
xendra:
RIP to the dead

"she good for bed" "she get big nyansh" but you don't care whether she get sense. this is what you get when you marry dumb women . I don warn my brothers

Hope you are what you want f9r your brothers because we are someone's brothers too! Good post by the way!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Jowanson: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2019
People should stop posting their private life on social media!

Especially women! But am sure they will not listen.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by frozen70(f): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't think it's true

So all the people that have been displaying cash, would have all been killed

There is more to it
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by FATBAYO(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Those poeple flaunting cash and other properties belief or think they are d richest in d world ....poverty brought up pikings .....result of show of ....Death warrant
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by etrouble: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2019
internationalman:

not that I like people flaunting money on social, but that's not enough to call the wife a murderer..

So what should we call the wife now? Murder Instigator or Murder Appetiser?
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by charlsecy(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Platony:
and Nairaland. grin
solepager:
Lol..what are you saying. What is nairaland? Unsocial media?
Nairaland is a forum, and a bit anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by amber222(f): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man's demise has left family, friends and colleagues heartbroken due to the tragic circumstance which allegedly saw him killed.

According to Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha, the deceased identified as Enango Gelsthorpe Sege, from Amassoma community in Bayelsa state - was shot dead after his wife posted pictures of herself flaunting wads of cash on Facebook.

It was gathered that the gunmen attacked the deceased at his residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital and shot him dead, moments after the wife flaunted the money he was paid by a company.

It was not disclosed whether the deceased was robbed by the gunmen.

Facebook user and sister to the deceased, Ibomo Rafeal Seimiengha wrote;

I receive this shocking news yesterday. My brother was shot dead by an unknown armed robbers at his resident. This is as a result of his wife's negligence.

His wife posted on her Facebook account these bundles of money he was paid by his company. RIP Enango Gelsthorpe Sege

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-shot-dead-by-robbers-after-wife-flaunted-cash-on-facebook-photos.html
tell them o.they won't listen. the man just died due to d stupid wife show off
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Lilimax(f): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2019
OdiaI:
In as much as I empathize with the family of the deceased, I beg to opine that his murder may be very unconnected to the flaunting of cash. It may just be a coincidence.

While typing this, something else struck me, what if he was owing someone and kept posting the person on the grounds that he has no money, the the person saw the wife's post and arranged for him to be murdered?

Or

What if someone asked him for money favours and he told the person he didn't have money, then the wife's post irked the person?

In spite of these assumptions though, his death may be very unconnected to the money his wife posted on SM. That the sister of the deceased said it doesn't make it the fact. It is obvious they haven't been best of in-laws.

May the man's soul rest in perfect peace.
The highlighted still points to the fact that the wife flaunted the cash on social media shocked
People should be discerning on things they post on social media these days because evil abounds... embarassed
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by LockDown69(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2019
A warning to all facebookers that showcase their daily lives to the world. i just wonder why people can be stupid. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos by Memories12411: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Ordinary hundreds of thousands shark your head that you rushed to facebook to go and display. God punish poverty. Now that you have become a widow, you should rush to social media to announce your sudden change in marital status. Finally, I am suspecting the woman has her hands in the killing of her husband. A woman who can go to that extent on social media, must have a reason for her actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.