Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday (48362 Views)

Adamawa Residents Wash Off ‘Stains’ Left By Tinubu After Rally - SR / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by three: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Broom

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by ofiko123(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mad people...
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by islandmoon: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
All because of Niger Delta Oil Money!
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
klemmsbeat:
Lol.
Y was it nt posted since yestaday immediately ATIKU left Bornu....that's how u knw that this was pure scarm by paid tugs to copy what youths did in Benue......
Proudly ATIKULATED...���

Like for ATIKU
share for BUHARY
how many youth in benue. The ones dat bought and burn brooms. Am a buhari supporter Both the apc and pdp are wasting money with this usless washing.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Baawaa(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku is rejected home and abroad
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by uyaibright: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
mmmmm........
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by don4real18(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Djsylar:
All this ones lack sense �
But when Taraba residents were sweeping, it made sense, right? grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by surevik(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Well! No indication that it is Borno, or any sign of APC, all i see is some jobless men doing what they are paid to do.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Maket: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Compare the no of washers to that of Benue.
I kept telling you people that Benue election result will shock the world.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
State sponsored washing, not peoples will. who provided the tanker truck cool
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by chrisxxx(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dou know that these cows lack water in their part of world?
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Icon79(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Came out en mass indeed. I could count less than 50 people in a city with more than 100,000 residents. Yup, that's definitely coming out en mass.

Some folks here are a special brand of mugu sha!

O pari

ashacot:
Maiduguri residence came out enmas to wash and sweep Ramat square yesterday after Atiku Campaign.

TotAL rejection
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by BIGGIE121(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is another type of craziness due to joblessness
#nigerianyouthsarelazy
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by senatordave1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:
grin 10 APC mobilized almajiris.

See as dem dey like rejected street beggars.
There are over 100 and look self motivated unlike the 25 sponsored youths that the Pdp sponsored to stage manage the sweeping out of buhari.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Rotimi47: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is serious!
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Smile4daddy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
I dey find US whatsapp number to buy
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Benjaminbassey1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Illiterates

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by movetoca: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Northerners are just a different breed of humans. I still don't know how they reason maybe it has to do with their climate or food.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Samcathe: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
This doesn't make any political sense
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by AllenSpencer: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku is rejected home and abroad

He has been rejected all over the world!

Only South East Nigeria supports him

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by bluebay(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why are they sweeping only that spot? Mumu blogger
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Djsylar(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
All of them are the same....
don4real18:

But when Taraba residents were sweeping, it made sense, right? grin
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Kayode12345: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Joblessness at its peak
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by senatordave1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Icon79:
Came out en mass indeed. I could count less than 50 people in a city with more than 100,000 residents. Yup, that's definitely coming out en mass.

Some folks here are a special brand of mugu sha!

O pari

In cross river and benue they were less than 25 and wearing atiku or pdp costumes unlike these ones that bear no affiliation to any party and came on their own.in cross river and benue,the hired people swept places where buhari didnt campaign while here they are sweeping the venue of atiku campaign directly.
Just as 50 is greater than 25,borno votes will sweep out cross river,benue and atiku...
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Mrbaz1: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
koma1:
Madness wasting water when some people don't have water to drink
pains...wen PDP do dia own u comment...guy na politics na...allow den
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Baawaa(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

He has been rejected all over the world!

Only South East Nigeria supports him
Only Bia-fraud people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
abc115:
Do me , I do you...

Atiku is going to win ONLY Taraba in North East

Atiku cannot win Taraba. Have you seen today's crowd?

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by 1miccza: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mttchheww this madness should just stop please no be for Nairaland una wan win election , Atiku's picture in Borno and that venue are two different places, make ona think of una future leave PDPand APC ooo
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Coming from the most backward state in Nigeria I'm not surprise.

Go to the north and see how does people are suffering. Asin wen u here extremely backward people the north comes to mind. So i don't expect much from does people.

But i know dey were paid for dat shindig. APSHIT Written all ova.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Tmoyo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hungry looking fools, can you imagine people i share this country with. i notice this nonsense happens only in the north and S W. how pathetic and backwards?
you know what pains you.... they are sweeping the corrupt and blemish footsteps of your candidate... lolz

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.