Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,140 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday (48363 Views)

Adamawa Residents Wash Off ‘Stains’ Left By Tinubu After Rally - SR / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Ozkar: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
They probably prefer having their loved ones bombed to pieces everyday, while the government pretends Boko Haram has been defeated.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by yahmohy27: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
koma1:
Madness wasting water when some people don't have water to drink
Says who.:?or when last they came to you for water?
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Ricky109: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
abc115:
Do me , I do you...

Atiku is going to win ONLY Taraba in North East
bros how na, u need to watch buhari campaign there at taraba then u will have a second thought
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by 8stargeneral: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youth..
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Aderemi575(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Madness also, wasting data when some people don't have data to browse.

koma1:
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by senatordave1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Icon79:
OK. Whatever you say. The bottom line is: after 4 years of confused leadership and medical leave abroad, the only way Buhari could be re-elected is thru massive rigging. And he's already plotting the scheme by removing the Supreme Court Justice, changing the police commissioners who may stand on his way, and putting his cronies in the INEC leadership angry sad shocked

O pari

Why are you changing narratives,why not accept defeat? Anyway,the election will be heavily rigged.give up on atiku.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by lawrenzo007(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
The two candidates are in their house sleeping... foolish supporters are busy washing untarred roads with soap and water...
wasted generations
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by bilulu(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
They were displaced by BH and because of their illiteracy they see it as an act of God instead of failed leaders
What a pity.... Yet they keep celebrating those who don't care about them
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Femziecarlos(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin

The way PDP supporters in Benue and APC supporters in Borno are busy sweeping and washing campaign grounds makes me wonder are we all normal in this country? grin
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Jaqenhghar: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Niggerians are attuned to suffering. Never make their yoke lighter. Why do you think slavery lasted that long? Another race would have slaughtered those plantation fûckers in their beds
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by AnanseK(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hungry looking fools, can you imagine people i share this country with. i notice this nonsense happens only in the north and S W. how pathetic and backwards?

You are pained my friend. It’s not nice to be a loser, but you have to carry your cross.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Socrates05(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nobody wants to associate with Atikuloot. The Anini of Adamawa and devilish creator of pdp
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by DimIsaac10(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
One thousand naira gang..
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by CoolAmbience(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
koma1:

I hope you said the same thing when some PDP supporters did the exact same thing either in Taraba or Benue after Buhari's campaign.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by zone51: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
As in, some people voluntarily drove water tanker truck to that place?
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
koma1:

they is to show u how they reason.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by EyoniAJ(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
U don't say borno residents u say some APC mofos came to show stupidity, after the crowd I saw? APC dey learn
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by akanu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why are they not burning umbrella?
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Others pics i have seen from sokoto Zaria look genuine and from the hearts of those involved sending a message to that they don'twant those politicians.. But this look sponsored by a party.. using the lazy youth to cleanse the area ready for Boko... Lol..

This doesn't send any message..!!
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu let me give you this breaking news.

Abeg create thread and put it on front page.

PDP has destroyed our Judiciary through Onnoghen

They have destroyed all facets of our judiciary especially the supreme court through corruption and buying judgements

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-efcc-traces-lawyers-30000-payment-to-onnoghens-account

Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Pinkybush: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
ashacot:
Maiduguri residence came out enmas to wash and sweep Ramat square yesterday after Atiku Campaign.

TotAL rejection
Bunch of fooools. My lifeless, senile dementia president will visit them with herdsmen when he wins, since they don't need peace with Atiku
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pinkybush:
Bunch of fooools. My lifeless, senile dementia president will visit them with herdsmen when he wins, since they don't need peace with Atiku

Is Atiku a reverend father?

Is he not also Fulani?

Did Atiku not openly declare that he is more Fulani than Buhari and he has thousands of cows more than Buhari ?

He also said he does not ranch his cows but we know that Buhari ranches his cows because we have seen the pictures.

This means Atikus cows roam with herdsmen.

I can then say that Atiku has a hand in the herdsmen crisis.

He does not offer Peace. He has never offered peace.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Trustee1: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is why Borno always comes last. Illiteracy is 5 Star Rating.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by oluwaahmed: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Eh eh, na agbepo trucks dem dey use fetch water for north? Anyways these ones don sniff shit finish.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Sirkum232: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Total foolishness!
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by AfonjaConehead: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hungry looking fools,
[b]
can you imagine people i share this country with.

i notice this nonsense happens only in the north and S W. how pathetic and backwards? [/b]

It's so horrible,I thought I was the only one with that imagination.
At times I spend time thinking of how to just get enough money to get the hell out of this hole, forever.
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by umarshehu58(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
hungry looking fools, can you imagine people i share this country with. i notice this nonsense happens only in the north and S W. how pathetic and backwards?
So people can't have fun in peace again?
Say no to tribalism
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by oluwaahmed: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Shit sniffers at work for APC
Re: Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday by Akanoaaa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wetin concern me, no be them boko haram dey kill? dey never die finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / Rochas Okorocha Storms Demolished Ekeukwu Market With Security Operatives.Photos / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.