Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here (295 Views)

Download Over 180 Mp3 Audios & Ebooks On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex, Parenting / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here by LoveCapsule(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
If you've got any question about love, relationship & dating, just ask them here & they will all be answered accordingly. Thanks.
Re: Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here by rapcy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok, how do you start a conversation with a particular lady in a gathering?
Re: Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here by Dami12345: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why is it that when they are showing nudes in nairaland.
The girls are censored including their faces while the guys are in High definition.?

Why is it that women have the advantage in everything in life.

Why do we as men have to hand over our hard earned money to these women who will run off with a richer man I'd him look their side?.

Was the Bleep is the meaning of the scam love.
Re: Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here by LoveCapsule(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
rapcy:
Ok, how do you start a conversation with a particular lady in a gathering?

Well, before starting any form of conversation with a lady in such situation, you've first got to make your presence know to her by using eye contact in a very confident manner. if she does show interest by reciprocating your eye contact, then you can approach and initiate a conversation with her.

And please note that with ladies, its not really about what you say, but how you say it. Your attitude when approaching & talking to her matters a lot. The more confident you are, the better.
Re: Ask All Your Love, Dating & Relationship Questions Here by LoveCapsule(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dami12345:
Why is it that when they are showing nudes in nairaland.
The girls are censored including their faces while the guys are in High definition.?

Why is it that women have the advantage in everything in life.

Why do we as men have to hand over our hard earned money to these women who will run off with a richer man I'd him look their side?.

Was the Bleep is the meaning of the scam love.

1. Concerning the issue of nudes on nairaland, I think the moderators & admins will be able to explain better because each website have their own rules & regulations that users have to abide by.

But to tell you the truth, I don't think it's just a nairaland thing, I think it has to do more with the society as a whole. We place a lot of value on a woman's chastity & will usually sham any lady who fails to uphold those values. Hence the need to protect her identity in such situations.

2. Well, I wouldn't say they have the advantage in everything, but they tend to really know how to get what they want from men.

3. The issue of a lady running off with a much richer man has to do with the fact that most men have formed the habit of trying to impress a lady with money even when they know that such lady does not have any interest in them.

When a lady is with you because of your money, she will run off when the money finishes or when a much richer man comes along because to her, whatever you can provide, the richer man can provide more. But not all ladies are like that sha.

4. To answer your last question, I will advice you to read all parts of my series on 'Why Today's Relationships Don't Last'. https://www.nairaland.com/5004960/why-todays-relationships-dont-last

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Wife Is Cheating On You Part 2 / Let's Vote For Atiku Abubakar For A Better Nigeria / Looking For A Decent Lady For A Responsible Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.