Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) (32252 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by BuhariLooter(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.ATIKUOBI is a man that mean business, and not the lifeless thing that has handed his flag to someone else.you still don't know that Buhari has lost reelection,
Atiku is winning #TheRscueTeam#OperationBackToDaura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Oricha79(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Omo see crowd. Baba buhari mean business

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by AllenSpencer: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku's loss is a constant

His own very allieds just duping him.

His loss at the polls is inevitable. A close margin he can only fight for now.

Atiku will give his life to Christ when defeat hits him

He has spent to much without party support.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by AllenSpencer: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=99% for PDP
NW=99% for PDP
SW=99% for PDP
Atiku will win.ATIKUOBI is a man that mean business, and not the lifeless thing that has handed his flag to someone else.you still don't know that Buhari has lost reelection,
Atiku is winning #TheRscueTeam#OperationBackToDaura

You watch to much cartoons

That's why you believe unrealistic things

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by TGMISKY(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Baba till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Myself2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
RENTED CROWD
WHO KNOWS WHERE THEY GOT THESE ONES FROM THIS TIME AROUND
MAYBE CAMEROON
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by AllenSpencer: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
buhariguy:
Is anyone contesting against buhari 4 plus 4?

One guy called Atiku is wasting money.

PDP duping their presidential candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Abokinah: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pdp is certainly not winning this elections at the polls most definitely! Haba even in Atiku's Home? Wetin come remain?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Servercodes: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gloriousgud:
I watched it live, the crowd was not this much. maybe through Buhari usual remote control they multiply the people.
A wailer in sivia pain

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by BuhariLooter(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You watch to much cartoons

That's why you believe unrealistic things
Atiku has comrades, people who believe in his principles of freedom of assoiciation, rule of law, religious moderation, liberal minded people who believe in ethnoreligious Harmony, people who cherish and value socioeconomic development, advancement and progress, people who value social inclussion, ethnic and religious tolerance, peace and stability. Smart human beings that value lives, reward for hardwork and competence. Atiku has sensable human being that understands that life is precious and must be preserved. They are not Zombies, but people who would call him out if he mess up. We are all Atikulated.
On the other hand, Buhari has fans, people that support people based in mere emotions and sentiments. Sentiments not based on wisdom, common sense or progress, but based of ethnoreligious interests and guest for dorminance. Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.Atiku is naturally love by all NIGERIANS whether north,south,east,west, Christian,muslims,young, old,elderly,infants,businesses people and all nigerians.atiku is a unifier and he is the best for now.God bless Nigeria.Everyone try to join the Articulated team it Is never too late.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by AllenSpencer: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Atiku has comrades, people who believe in his principles of freedom of assoiciation, rule of law, religious moderation, liberal minded people who believe in ethnoreligious Harmony, people who cherish and value socioeconomic development, advancement and progress, people who value social inclussion, ethnic and religious tolerance, peace and stability. Smart human beings that value lives, reward for hardwork and competence. Atiku has sensable human being that understands that life is precious and must be preserved. They are not Zombies, but people who would call him out if he mess up. We are all Atikulated.
On the other hand, Buhari has fans, people that support people based in mere emotions and sentiments. Sentiments not based on wisdom, common sense or progress, but based of ethnoreligious interests and guest for dorminance. Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.Atiku is naturally love by all NIGERIANS whether north,south,east,west, Christian,muslims,young, old,elderly,infants,businesses people and all nigerians.atiku is a unifier and he is the best for now.God bless Nigeria.Everyone try to join the Articulated team it Is never too late.

Who asked for your biography?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Cherrybae(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please what drug can I buy for heart attack.
God will forgive Buhari for causing me this heart attack today.

I'm tempted to switch over to zombism. Please any doctor here to save my soul.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by RemiOAjayi: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gloriousgud:
I watched it live, the crowd was not this much. maybe through Buhari usual remote control they multiply the people.

They put a video for u yet u said is not this much where are u from ?
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Tareq1105: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
But Pdp rally in katsina beat this one am seeing naaaa..

Let me remind you of the recent Senatorial Election contest in Katsina.

Kwankwaso and PDP rallies were crowded than APCs.

What happened at the end of the voting?

We all know it was landslide victory for APC.

Quote me, the result would not be different next week.

Atiku should start playing Defensive game back home because his home state is shaking considering the fact that he is not so good and loved at home.

Buhari is bent on pulling the rug off his feet.

Mark my words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by dokie: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tareq1105:

Let me remind you of the recent Senatorial Election contest in Katsina.

Kwankwaso and PDP rallies were crowded than APCs.

What happened at the end of the voting?

We all know it was landslide victory for APC.

Quote me, the result would not be different next week.

Atiku should start playing Defensive game back home because his home state is shaking considering the fact that he is not so good and loved at home.

Buhari is bent on pulling the rug off his feet.

Mark my words.

It was rigged.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Icon79(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Take it from someone who knows, most of the people in this "crowd" were bused in from neighboring states and even from Niger and Chad sef.
If Buhari believes he's popular then, I dare him to conduct a FREE and FAIR election .... let the chips fall where they may. But he won't because he knows what would happen.

Fighting kwaraption, my behind! shocked

O pari

Cherrybae:

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by chinedumoooo: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chai nwanne,this is what we call multitudes.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by abc115: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
[s][Ē author=naijapips02 post=75512003] grin grin grin very poor outing.

Now compare with Atiku in Buhari's backyard. [/quote[/s]]
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by oladsax: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
May God bless u, i was also syrprise seeung wukari haba this is taraba state 4 christ sake....we in taraba state already felt the presence of Buhari wirh d gun shots and so uote author=kiwos post=75511290]

This pics are from Taraba rally.

Do we now have Wukari in Adamawa?

Please let’s be guided with truth and all sincerity in our postings![/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by kolaaderin: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

you are putting yourself through the pain, the truth is Atiku will not win Buhari in the coming election. But he actually put up a good fight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by dominique(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
So Atiku is campaigning in Buhari's state, Buhari is campaigning in Atiku's state. Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by opichika(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
He is fit and able to campaign buh presidential debate he can't... And it's jox end laga that... Nigeria y....?
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
People wey no get pvc
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by zidek(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari will win and Win again, 4+4=8, sai Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
I sympathize with the security details of Buhari.
This is not the best time for them at all.
I've seen them been overwhelmed sometimes by the massive crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by Musisco01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dear next level, here I come with my voters card ooo

I no fit shout
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa (Photos, Videos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Damn!how can one pull such massive crowd with spending a dime beats me.buhari just want to render Atiku bankrupt. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo) / Hungry Delegates Fight At Restructuring Meeting Over Food And Drink In Akure / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.