Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (41589 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by trendist: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
A vote for Atiku is a vote to sell Nigeria assets into the pockets of such like OBJ, Saraki n other. I may have supported him but the people he's taking along.

Especially, haven been said to have the capacity of using money to buy his way through by his master OBJ. As it was clearly witnessed using dollars to claim the mandate of the Pdp primary held in Port-harcourt.

My believe is that, as at now, a great asset most have been sold to OBJ in advance. So great that it's enough to buy him over overnight, after haven said a lot of derogatory statement about Atiku. Enough to make a dog swallows its vomit.

My advice, a wise vote will be not to vote Atiku. We maybe experiencing a hard time but if you vote Atiku, 'átìkú ooooo'!

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by onunwa21(m): 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
14EPSblog:
Make #50,000 to #70,000 weekly without referring by just doing simple online mail processing.
Proofs available.
Ask me how

So stealing of pant is no longer paying!!!!??
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by olmoRoc: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
He was actually thanking them on behalf of PDP!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by seguno2: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
7 outa every 10 nigerians have atikulated.
Like for atiku share for buhari.#AtikuMeansSecurity #AtikuMeansSecurity #BetterWithAtiku

I hope that you have your PVC ready because INEC won’t count likes, shares and posts on nairaland on the 16th.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs ready to do the needful
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected soonest.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by Annihilator7: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Most northern are probably dumb that's why they keep trying out cheap lies.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by Pat081: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
And u think they re so dull for them to use it with PDP flags abi
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jowanson:

So those news papers were lying abi? If I say you behave like ya principal... Buhari now, you go dey vex.... Na wa o!

Read through my comment again, and do so again much slowly and you will quite understand where my tent is pitched.
I'm as a matter of fact a zonal co-ordinator of Atikulated Youths Forum (AYF)
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by Jowanson: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
FrankFrenzy:

Read through my comment again, and do so again much slowly and you will quite understand where my tent is pitched.
I'm as a matter of fact a zonal co-ordinator of Atikulated Youths Forum (AYF)

Nice one!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari by banio: 6:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku is a goal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Communique Of The Meeting Of Southern Governors Forum Held On 5/7/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.