Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus (7860 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Obaseki: I Will Not Accept Any Opposition In Edo PDP / Kogi/Bayelsa Elections: We Won't Accept Any 11th-hour Judgements – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by nura15(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Born2Breed post=75552404]If they try it,this country will be turned upside down. Go and kill your stupid father first

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by arena07: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
If they try it,this country will be turned upside down.
E warrior lol nothing will happen if they declare PMB the winner

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Ubdavis(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2019
U sound like a loser already!

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
will you come out come out of your enclave to turn it upside down. You'll lose your life ASAP try nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by omonscloak: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Rigging is a PDP thing. PDP is complaining about everything it did to other parties during it 16 years of governance. APC has failed on its promise to Nigerians but to vote People Demonic(Devilish,Diabolic,Destructive,Deceitful) Party led by a rogue Atikuloot and Obi china who wants to enrich their friends and family is worse. I rather not vote,because a vote for other candidate is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Seetto: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
If buhari said this, you will start shouting buhari is a blood sucker, he is a fanatic, he is an ethnic bigot, don't forget uche secondus vow there will be war if PDP loose election...

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Abdul3391(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I wonder how this dude became party chairman. He lack sense not even know how to address people. He talk like slowpoke.
what of Oshomole
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2019
NessaBoo:
This second fiddle is beginning to sound like a broken record, PDP administration was marred with so much rigging and electoral malpractices, its hard for him to believe it's possible to conduct free and fair elections.

Wake up Mr Secondus, the tide has changed!!!

we call on fifa ,unicef ,who & EU to hold nessa responsible for her words ...
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by NessaBoo(f): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2019
ericsmith:

we call on fifa ,unicef ,who & EU to hold nessa responsible for her words ...

Lol, there are still many people for you to call oo!

All these ones are lightweight sef. smiley
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by bizzibodi(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2019
Why is PDP obsessed with Rigging!Rigging!!Rigging!!! >:
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 7:50am On Feb 09, 2019
This one doesn't have any reasonable contribution to give..

Saying the same thing over and over again
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by akin9ja78(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Orubebe. Ode like ya name you go sucum last ni ode.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Our democracy will thrive if and only if we value the electioneering processes than clinging tenaciously to the outcome...
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by MrSly(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I wonder how this dude became party chairman. He lack sense not even know how to address people. He talk like slowpoke.
Buhari advocate is ur moniker. Little wonder your post is so boring like ur grand master
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Born2Breed(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Seetto:

If buhari said this, you will start shouting buhari is a blood sucker, he is a fanatic, he is an ethnic bigot, don't forget uche secondus vow there will be war if PDP loose election...

APC said they will form a parallel government in 2015.
Buhari said follow INEC officials if they rig kill them
Oshiomole said if you rig you will roast.

But I said Nigerian will turn upside down,to get a good mixture and bring out the best you must shake and turn upside down. Peaceful protest is not war.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Born2Breed(f): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
bamidelee:

will you come out come out of your enclave to turn it upside down. You'll lose your life ASAP try nonsense.

So you are planning to rig.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Seetto: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

APC said they will form a parallel government in 2015.
Buhari said follow INEC officials if they rig kill them
Oshiomole said if you rig you will roast.

But I said Nigerian will turn upside down,to get a good mixture and bring out the best you must shake and turn upside down. Peaceful protest is not war.
Upside down is worst than the clarification you made above, mind your utterances, and I will be glad if you will kindly bring proof of that statement you alluded to PMB...
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Born2Breed(f): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Seetto:

Upside down is worst than the clarification you made above, mind your utterances, and I will be glad if you will kindly bring proof of that statement you alluded to PMB...

I can't help you if you misinterprets my statement.

Do your research on the statement made by Buhari as CPC presidential candidate pre 2011 election.

Tell El Rufai to mind his utterances first, or you need proof of Rufai promising to send foreign observers back in body bags?

Hypocritical ninny!
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Secondus always wail.
detest him
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Seetto: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

I can't help you if you misinterprets my statement.

Do your research on the statement made by Buhari as CPC presidential candidate pre 2011 election.

Tell El Rufai to mind his utterances first, or you need proof of Rufai promising to send foreign observers back in body bags?

Hypocritical ninny!

F***ck elrufai, you are not difference from them , you made damning utterances and you are here trying to defend your gullibility, why do research for your claims, this is how you shoot yourself on the ass, check your brainy and made possible readjustment,
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by kingsmaila(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2019
its obvious your party have accepted defeat already if not why complaining of an election that has not started to be rigged. APC will defeat PDP from all indications.

The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Uche Secondus has urged the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to ensure that the general election is free, fair and credible warning that his party would not accept the results of rigged elections.

Uche Secondus Man, 26, in court over alleged conspiracy, attempted homicide He also cautioned that there will be no attempt to rig in Benue State. Secondus spoke yesterday at the presidential campaign rally of the PDP in Makurdi. His words: “The leaders of the APC in Benue are threatening to use the Police and military to rig the Benue elections. They should be prepared for grave consequences.

“If the government fails to caution El’Rufai, we urge the International Criminal Court, ICC, to arrest him immediately for issuing that threat.’’

Addressing a mammoth crowd, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar assured that if he emerged victorious, his administration would be guided by the principles of rule of law. He said:” We will work together to address the security challenges in the zone and the entire country. “We are also going to create an environment that will avail our women and youths employment opportunities. We will also develop our Agric sector in such a way that we will provide processing industries so that our farm produce will no longer waste after harvest.”

Earlier, Governor Samuel Ortom said:”Because he believes in the rule of law and he is a man who would ensure that the constitution of the country is protected, and with that, our open grazing prohibition law will be enforced.

“We also believe that he will not subject his presidency to a cabal. We want a real president who would deliver on his campaign promises. We believe that he will secure Benue State and Nigeria and there will be no more killings in the country.’’

In his speech, the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki said an Atiku presidency would provide security and employment opportunities for all Nigerians.

Source : https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/we-will-not-accept-any-rigged-election-results-secondus/[/quote]
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by farem: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Lazy talk
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Born2Breed(f): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Seetto:

F***ck elrufai, you are not difference from them , you made damning utterances and you are here trying to defend your gullibility, why do research for your claims, this is how you shoot yourself on the ass, check your brainy and made possible readjustment,

Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by kingsmaila(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2019
PDP already foresaw APC defeating its candidates so decided to cover up with the rigging allegation.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

So you are planning to rig.
athiekwu won't rig
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by erinalex: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
my prayer is that, PDP will have reason Not to accept the election result.

Once PMB wins, it simply means the election has been rigged, go by PDP calculation and believe.

By PDP laws, any election lost by them, is deemed Not free and fair.
And d election PDP won, is victory for democracy. Nonsense !

As for you, saying d country will be turn upside down; it won't be d 1st time. It was turned upside down, during June 12 crisis; We later turned it Right. We are prepared, for any eventuality.

And for Secondus asking international community to arrest Rufai, where was he when N KANU said he will go to abuja, bring the President Head back to anambra ?

Though, Rufai was wrong with his uncultured and unguided statement; Secondus has No moral right to condemn him.

To me, APC is PDP and PDP is APC.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by Born2Breed(f): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2019
erinalex:
my prayer is that, PDP will have reason Not to accept the election result.

Once PMB wins, it simply means the election has been rigged, go by PDP calculation and believe.

By PDP laws, any election lost by them, is deemed Not free and fair.
And d election PDP won, is victory for democracy. Nonsense !

As for you, saying d country will be turn upside down; it won't be d 1st time. It was turned upside down, during June 12 crisis; We later turned it Right. We are prepared, for any eventuality.

And for Secondus asking international community to arrest Rufai, where was he when N KANU said he will go to abuja, bring the President Head back to anambra ?

Though, Rufai was wrong with his uncultured and unguided statement; Secondus has No moral right to condemn him.

To me, APC is PDP and PDP is APC.

We all know who has never admitted he lost any election. Always running to court after failing to instigate war.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by mbjsuki(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

Don't be quick to drum the beat of war!
If you witness just a "community clash" once you'll understand better not to even suggest that this country will be turned upside down.
The question is by "who"?
Don't even think that these politician cares about anyone other then themselves and their immediate family.
Re: We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus by 77up(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Even before election now ,we all knw that another name for winning is rigging now in this useless and shameless party's dictionary.

Awon werey�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulf Of Guinea Piracy Falls To Lowest Since Q2 2019, NIMASA Reacts / Sanusi, Ganduje Meet In Abuja Airport 2 Years After Ganduje Dethroned Him / Youths Chase Women In Trousers In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.