Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,691 members, 7,844,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Child Abuse By Anglican Knight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Abuse By Anglican Knight. (328 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / A Secret Sexual Abuse By A Ghanian Tailor (HOT VIDEO) / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Abuse By Anglican Knight. by fontymagic(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2019
I was 16 year when i went to serve my oga in main market onitsha, his young then too just got settled by his own oga and he still lives in oga house but in different flat.... after three month i start to notice how much his oga liked me, his very rich, he built the Anglican church they worship on in odume obosi, & his a knight most of the Anglican bishop used to visit him..... he will call my boss at night to call me so help him with things that im very neat, he wil kiss me suck my penis and later he wil penetrate my small adshole and this happen for like3 or 4 times he wil tell me not to teel anyone cuz no one wil even believe me, but i told my brother who came i pick me up and we later told them i want to go back to school.... and now things are not really working in life as a young man i dnt know if that man have done anything to me... now his politicain working under peter obi. . I need help how can i expose this man cux i knew am not the only one he have done this what can i do.
Re: Child Abuse By Anglican Knight. by LadySarah: 7:44am On Feb 09, 2019
So what did your bro do then?Both of you kept quiet so you have to remain quiet till someone else speaks up.

If you decide to speak up now,whats your evidence?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Jesus Spotted / A Guide To Sex And Romance / Confession Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.