Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal (17930 Views)

Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Maket: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
The truth will set you free but pls return the money with 200% interest before we shall look into the truth.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by surveyProf(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Go and read up on the malabu scandal and how it touches PDP

Who was in power in 2009? Oya answer

1 Share

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by JimD(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
"I'm not going to sue" grin
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by surveyProf(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You would have included the Milan court too where the trial is ongoing.

Mumu head

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by bkool7(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Nbote:

Sometimes I wonder if U ppl listen to urselves think or even think at all.. Hope U remember dis APC govt jus paid in excess of $15million to an "agent" who is neither d attorney general or chief Justice. He received d money as legal fees for Abacha loot which dey claimed neva existed... Bunch of hypocrites

All what you are saying are just campaign propagandas. If those saying this actually happened have proofs, they will go to court. Then we can see their evidence. Until then, I don't believe any of such. There are too many PDP paid columnist now

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by frankwyte: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You would have included the Milan court too where the trial is ongoing.

Mumu head
Milan in your backyard! So, if i give a write up and attached Michigan in USA that makes the news true?? You guys can't even reason normally... Who has bewitched you guys
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2019
frankwyte:
Milan in your backyard! So, if i give a write up and attached Michigan in USA that makes the news true?? You guys can't even reason normally... Who has bewitched you guys

So in the write up they fabricated all the names of those at the trial, their admissions and all am I correct?

You are nothing but a big empty head
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Edge1(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

See how they shared our monies brazenly without care for the masses.

Yet some misguided urchins want to give them trickle votes despite another ATM with no pin code called the Anini of Adamawa contesting for presidency.

God punish PDP.

If this trial was in Nigeria now we would be hearing words like

OUR DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER!
LET OJO BE!
BUHARI IS A DICTATOR, cc EU, CIA, MI6, UNICEF, NASA, etc

Dumb zombie, he was the petroleum Minister during Abacha/Abdulsalami Abubakar regime.
APC zombies everywhere

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2019
What manner of money is this I’m hearing? In anycase if it’s a legal fee or a bribe it should be easy to ascertain
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Edge1:

Dumb zombie, he was the petroleum Minister during Abacha/Abdulsalami Abubakar regime.
APC zombies everywhere

Malabu was handed over to Etete to handle in 2009.

Dumb Atiku zombie who was in power in 2009? Was it PDP or DPP?

MUMU ZOMBIE!

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
jaxxy:
What manner of money is this I’m hearing? In anycase if it’s a legal fee or a bribe it should be easy to ascertain

Bribe
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by pally123: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

Yet some misguided urchins want to give them trickle votes despite another ATM with no pin code called the Anini of Adamawa contesting for presidency.

God punish PDP.

LET OJO BE!
They have just shared another $15m o. Payment for Abacha loot. I hope say you go remember shout too sha
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Edge1(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Mumu head the malabu issue was handed over to Dan etete to handle in 2009.

Who was in Power in 2009?

Retard, you are a true zombie.
Pls you need this.

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2019
pally123:
They have just shared another $15m o. Payment for Abacha loot. I hope say you go remember shout too sha

An agreement signed by the same fraudulent PDP government by Jonathan.

This government refused to pay if not for the already existing binding agreement signed by the thieves called PDP.

So you didn't know the $15m payment was signed for by Jonathan?

Mumu Wailers

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Shut up

APC has ruined Nigeria

Buhari must go
No logical response, I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by surveyProf(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

An agreement signed by the same fraudulent PDP government by Jonathan.

This government refused to pay if not for the already existing binding agreement signed by the thieves called PDP.

So you didn't know the $15m payment was signed for by Jonathan?

Mumu Wailers

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Bribe

Don’t be in a haste. U have to go tru various evidence to prove that. He was a lawyer and signed a legal fee document. Motives and hidden agenda will come into play here.

It’s just like the double payment being received by lawyers for work already done for The abacha loot. That one is even more obvious it’s a fraud/bride cos it’s clearly a double payment.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Eeser: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Lazy youths. Was Dan Etete a Minister under PDP?

Please let's stop attempting to derail the matter at hand. The discussion is not about Dan Etete but about Bayo Ojo.
And who exactly is Bayo Ojo?
Lemme quote your source.

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Edge1(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Malabu was handed over to Etete to handle in 2009.

Dumb Atiku zombie who was in power in 2009? Was it PDP or DPP?
MUMU ZOMBIE!

See how dumb you and your generations are. You can't even use the internet just like your lifeless zombified god father.
Malabu was the company formed by Etete to seal the sale of the oil well. Shame on you

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2019
jaxxy:

Don’t be in a haste. U have to go tru various evidence to prove that. He was a lawyer and signed a legal fee document. Motives and hidden agenda will come into play here.

It’s just like the double payment being received by lawyers for work already done for The abacha loot. That one is even more obvious it’s a fraud/bride cos it’s clearly a double payment.

Ojo admitted, in fact, that the worth of his compensation was $50millio[/b]n but he only received a part.

"I received only part, $10million, "and I hope to be able to regain possession of others. I'm not going to sue," he said.

[b]The $50 million, according to the investigation documents, is a tranche of the maxi bribe of which a part was also paid to him
, and was nothing more than — as it was written in an agreement — 5percent of the $92billion paid by the Italian oil company.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2019
frankwyte:
This is act of desperation on the path of APC, EFCC and the stooge Sahara Reporter
Your mu..mu never do? Somebody confess to have collected money you are here saying APC and EFCC planned it. All you PDP supporters love what is wrong, una logo na corruption.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by adm212144: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75556834:

Thank God we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians kicked out this evil party out back in 2015.
This country was raped and looted fkr 16 whole years, and now that we are getting ourself back in track, this same evil party wants to come back again?!

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID BAD THING!!
stage soldier.shut up
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Edge1:

See how dumb you and your generations are. You can't even use the internet just like your lifeless zombified god father.
Malabu was the company formed by Etete to seal the sale of the oil well. Shame on you

You are still indicting PDP you this mumu.

Etete set up the company in 1998 and PDP ruled from 1999 under Obasanjo and the Malabu scandal spanned from 1998 to Jonathans Government.

Your head no be fancy use am intelligently

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So who pays him his legal fees of 5% or is he doing charity work? I don’t get.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2019
jaxxy:

So who pays him his legal fees of 5% or is he doing charity work? I don’t get.

He already received a bribe from the other bribes paid out. That is the issue
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He already received a bribe from the other bribes paid out. That is the issue

Ok and I’m asking did he receive his legal fees or not? Or is he not entitled to it?

How can he receive bribes and not receive his legal fees? Does that make any sense?
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Tallesty1(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

God punish PDP.

LET OJO BE!
With all due respect sir, you're the misguided irredeemable urchin. Is PDP a person? Most of the people involve in sharing our money are currently in APC.

So we should leave PDP and come to APC? A group of abydocomists that have a muck-spout like Lai Mohammed who goes around dishing lies and making unverifiable claims?

APC is a haven for lillylivered ex PDP members who want their sins forgiven. You guys may not have minds or your own(typical of zombies) but we do and in due time the gods will visit and reward all of you with a dead bellend
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by julybaba(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
With all due respect sir, you're the misguided irredeemable urchin. Is PDP a person? Most of the people involve in sharing our money are currently in APC.

So we should leave PDP and come to APC? A group of abydocomists that have a muck-spout like Lai Mohammed who goes around dishing lies and making unverifiable claims?

APC is a haven for lillylivered ex PDP members who want their sins forgiven. You guys may not have minds or your own(typical of zombies) but we do and in due time the gods will visit and reward all of you with a dead bellend

Just read the drivel you just wrote again.

Has Buhari and Osinbajo shared your money?

Atiku looted our nation for 8 solid years nonstop.

Obj exposed him on the national dailys almost every day and he flung same dirt on OBJ.

He even admitted himself to what he did albeit without knowing the repercussions when he sold a $3.2b Nigerian asset for $130m and waved it away as a mistake.

Abeg shift away from my front

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / Sanwo-olu, Ibori Mourn Demola Seriki, Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain / Task Force, Tanker Drivers, Touts Clash At Mile 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.