Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal (17934 Views)

Malabu: Nigeria Loses $1.7 Billion JP Morgan Chase Case / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / EFCC admits receiving petition on Osinbajo’s firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by whitecake: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2019
The country is in need of a revolution, not either of these party leaders.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2019
jaxxy:

Ok and I’m asking did he receive his legal fees or not? Or is he not entitled to it?

How can he receive bribes and not receive his legal fees? Does that make any sense?

What you should ask is if his legal fees is indeed his legal fees why did he say he will not sue for the balance of $40m
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by banio: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

See how they shared our monies brazenly without care for the masses.

Yet some misguided urchins want to give them trickle votes despite another ATM with no pin code called the Anini of Adamawa contesting for presidency.

God punish PDP.

If this trial was in Nigeria now we would be hearing words like

OUR DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER!
LET OJO BE!
BUHARI IS A DICTATOR, cc EU, CIA, MI6, UNICEF, NASA, etc

Cry me a river on 16th Failbuhari.

Was it PDP that started allocation of oil wells without due process.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Clapbackdon: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
goslowgoslow:

No logical response, I pity you.
[/s]

Charity begins at home pity yourself first , you are clearly frustrated and under immense pressure
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by chimex38: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
phyllosilicate:
I receive ONLY ten million dollars!!!!!!
Name of man in ur meme and possibly name of soap opera in that film... Thank you
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Tallesty1(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Just read the drivel you just wrote again.

Has Buhari and Osinbajo shared your money?

Atiku looted our nation for 8 solid years nonstop.

Obj exposed him on the national dailys almost every day and he flung same dirt on OBJ.

He even admitted himself to what he did albeit without knowing the repercussions when he sold a $3.2b Nigerian asset for $130m and waved it away as a mistake.

Abeg shift away from my front
Is Buhari and Osibanjo APC? And yes Osinbajo is criminal just like Buhari and who in his right senses will vote for a working dead? A man who doesn't know he is presidential candidate of his party? A vote for him is a vote for those behind the scenes who are making life unbearable for the masses.

Lets agree for a minute that PDP stole.
There was work.
There were jobs.
Economy was in finer shape.
Life expectancy was higher.
The price of things were within our purchasing power.

Then the abydocomists came with lies promises.

Let's agree for a minute that they don't steal.
Life is harder under them.
The price of things skyrocketed.
Economy was/still is in shambles.
The loss jobs became a norm.
There's no work and if you eventually you get any, the wages will takes months to come.

Like I said earlier, I don't expect you to see things the right way because your mind is incapable of working on its own.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What you should ask is if his legal fees is indeed his legal fees why did he say he will not sue for the balance of $40m

because he was given sm other clients and deals as compensation for the balance if not he cud actually sue.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by joe120120(m): 10:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

Yet some misguided urchins want to give them trickle votes despite another ATM with no pin code called the Anini of Adamawa contesting for presidency.

God punish PDP.

LET OJO BE!

Tetehjewels
U get moni .
na naija delta moni no be Nigeria moni ,one day una go die for naija delta oil .
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Is Buhari and Osibanjo APC? And yes Osinbajo is criminal just like Buhari and who in his right senses will vote for a working dead? A man who doesn't know he is presidential candidate of his party? A vote for him is a vote for those behind the scenes who are making life unbearable for the masses.

Lets agree for a minute that PDP stole.
There was work.
There were jobs.
Economy was in finer shape.
Life expectancy was higher.
The price of things were within our purchasing power.

Then the abydocomists came with lies promises.

Let's agree for a minute that they don't steal.
Life is harder under them.
The price of things skyrocketed.
Economy was/still is in shambles.
The loss jobs became a norm.
There's no work and if you eventually you get any, the wages will takes months to come.

Like I said earlier, I don't expect you to see things the right way because your mind is incapable of working on its own.

Lmao economy was in finer shape yet Jonathan was borrowing to pay salaries.

Yet They had no infrastructure to show for in their 16 failed years.

Yet 80m Nigerians were living in poverty

Yet they could not pay pensioners their pensions for 10 to 16 years.

Yet Jonathan rendered 30 States bankrupt and unable to pay salaries and it took buhari constantly bailing them out to be able to do so.

But according to you, we were doing well under them.

Like I said, take your deluded self out of my mentions

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2019
banio:

Cry me a river on 16th Failbuhari.

Was it PDP that started allocation of oil wells without due process.

PDP perfected the fraud.

Have you forgotten Obasanjo under PDP allocated an oil block to his hair dresser girlfriend because of waist?

See the useless things they looted our wealth for
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Charity begins at home pity yourself first , you are clearly frustrated and under immense pressure
Olodo!!! I comment with facts. You just come here and comment without anything meaningful, no fact just to type. The pressure will collapse that your head.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by otokx(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Millions of dollars from Billions of dollars then he donated millions of naira and the people praised God for his kindness when what belongs to the people is far in excess of billions of dollars.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by lanas: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Lazy youths. Was Dan Etete a Minister under PDP?

Lazy youth in wot sense?
U nid to Google abt d whole malabu oil deal scandal fr proper understanding. Dan etete was petroleum minister under abacha n completed his minister under abacha in 1998 agreed. He took over d oil blok in a shaddy way, floating a register coy within 3days to acquire d blok without making appropriate payment. Den during Mr Jona, PDP regime he was able to sell it to shell tru d presidency fr over a billion dollar as such amt cud nt pass tru his account. Pls Google it don't be lazy. D topic above is only buttressing d existence f d scandal while some of u pdp supporters are saying it was false allegation. Dats former AGF confession to d deal.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Tallesty1(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Lmao economy was in finer shape yet Jonathan was borrowing to pay salaries.
In finer shape doesn't mean in best shape. It means better than what we currently have. And talking about borrowing. The government has borrowed in three years more than what PDP borrowed in 16years.
Tetehjewels:

Yet They had no infrastructure to show for in their 16 failed years.
You lie irresponsibly. Jonathan alone built more than a hundred model schools in the North and the only university in Buhari’s state.

To mention the roads he built, I will need to create a thread because they're numerous.
Here's is some.....
1. Loko Oweto link RD.(between nassarawa and Benue state.
2. Musa Yaradua (Abuja airport RD) 10 lanes .
3. Kubwa RD(Murtala Mohammed RD) 10 lanes fct.
4. Good luck Jonathan rd. 10 lanes. Fct

On railway, I will like to quote APC's minister of transportation.

“In fact, I think we have a problem; most people don’t believe that the railway transport is functioning in Nigeria. I didn’t even know, until I started this tour, I never knew that the railway was functioning, it was even from his (MD’s) speech that I learnt that there are some coaches or services that go to Kano or Port Harcourt or elsewhere.”
Just like you, he didn't know that Jonathan has revived railway system and built Abuja-Kaduna 187 kilometres super-fast railway that enables Nigerians work in Abuja and live in Kaduna.
Tetehjewels:

Yet 80m Nigerians were living in poverty
Under Buhari, Nigerian has become the headquarter of poverty so what's your point?

Like I said, take your deluded self out of my mentions[/quote]I didn't expect to think differently. You and your groups are blind to the truth.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
In finer shape doesn't mean in best shape. It means better than what we currently have. And talking about borrowing. The government has borrowed in three years more than what PDP borrowed in 16years.
You lie irresponsibly. Jonathan alone built more than a hundred model schools in the North and the only university in Buhari’s state.

To mention the roads he built, I will need to create a thread because they're numerous.
Here's is some.....
1. Loko Oweto link RD.(between nassarawa and Benue state.
2. Musa Yaradua (Abuja airport RD) 10 lanes .
3. Kubwa RD(Murtala Mohammed RD) 10 lanes fct.
4. Good luck Jonathan rd. 10 lanes. Fct

On railway, I will like to quote APC's minister of transportation.

[b] Just like you, he didn't know that Jonathan has revived railway system and built Abuja-Kaduna 187 kilometres super-fast railway that enables Nigerians work in Abuja and live in Kaduna.
Under Buhari, Nigerian has become the headquarter of poverty so what's your point?

Like I said, take your deluded self out of my mentionsI didn't expect to think differently. You and your groups are blind to the truth.

The blind one here is you. However, a hate covered vision sees nothing else so I would t bother engaging you.

I have pitched my tent with those I can trust

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Abdul3391(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

God punish PDP.

LET OJO BE!
Dan Etete na Abacha petroleum minister goat
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by gabbytabby: 11:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Yes he has ruined Una cos he no allow Atiku and his gang of thieves, looters to keep stealing.

v
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Shut up

APC has ruined Nigeria

Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Abdul3391:

Dan Etete na Abacha petroleum minister goat

Read up from this same thread and stop posting nonsense.

Since you don't know Dan etete opened the fraudulent company in 1998 and PDP ruled from 1999 under Obasanjo while the malabu fraud dragged on from 1998 to Jonathan's era
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by MacLovington(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2019
amina88:
And you want Nigerians to vote in PDThief so they will finally sell Nigeria. God forbid

Out of respect for a woman I will address you politely.

Dan Etete was petroleum minister under Abacha. The hero of Buhari that Buhari said never stole.

Do not let ethnic and religious bias blind you and stop you from understanding what you read. shocked shocked
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2019
MacLovington:

Out of respect for a woman I will address you politely.

Dan Etete was petroleum minister under Abacha. The hero of Buhari that Buhari said never stole.

Do not let ethnic and religious bias blind you and stop you from understanding what you read. shocked shocked

This malabu issue was between 1998 and 2014.

Abacha was not a part of this fraud. It was strictly pdp

Was it Abacha who sold the oil well for $1b or was it under Jonathan who aided the fraudulent sale
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Clapbackdon: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
goslowgoslow:

Olodo!!! I comment with facts. You just come here and comment without anything meaningful, no fact just to type. The pressure will collapse that your head.
[/s]

Again like I said you are a talkative, charity begins at home pity yourself lest your frustrations overwhelm you.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by DWJOBScom(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PDP!!! PDP!!! PDP!!!

God punish PDP.

LET OJO BE!

Dan Etete has been in APC

You must be a kid
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by billbonesmd(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Awon honest and hardworking Nigerian..

Grilled frontal cortex
post=75556834:

Thank God we sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians kicked out this evil party out back in 2015.
This country was raped and looted fkr 16 whole years, and now that we are getting ourself back in track, this same evil party wants to come back again?!

PDP IN NIGERIA AGAIN?!
GOD FORBID BAD THING!!
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Again like I said you are a talkative, charity begins at home pity yourself lest your frustrations overwhelm you.
Haha you met who pass you!! Are you getting tired. Shame on you! You are finished, you belong to history. Castrated Cow!
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Clapbackdon: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
goslowgoslow:

Haha you met who pass you!! Are you getting tired. Shame on you! You are finished, you belong to history. Castrated Cow!
[/s]

Again I state that you are a talkative and indeed you need to pity your life as frustration is pushing you too the edge grin
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by goslowgoslow(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

Again I state that you are a talkative and indeed you need to pity your life as frustration is pushing you too the edge grin
Mumu!! You are also responding so what are you? Imbe...... ;
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by conceptcom: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
ok
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by BENEAMATA: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
when a hardass and stubborn fella like the president says only god can judge p . d . p !, then , saying we-ve been raped is putthng it mildly.
Re: Bayo Ojo, Former AGF, Admits Receiving $10m 'compensation' From Malabu Scandal by Clapbackdon: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
goslowgoslow:

Mumu!! You are also responding so what are you? Imbe...... ;
[/s]

The hunger and frustrations have twisted your senses

Rada Rada osi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hate Speech: Lai Mohammed Says Online Media Will Start Paying 5M Naira Fine / Okonjo-Iweala Explains Buhari’s Role In Her WTO Election Win / The Story Behind The Death Sentence Of An Oba(alaaye Of Efon-alaaye) In 1949.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.