Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) (6155 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
1) because am tall

2) am handsome

3) she love me

4) am loving

5)

pics will be uploaded later..
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by popweezy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
It is well my broda...
I believe u will be free from this curse on u..
Chiiil

12 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
popweezy:
It is well my broda...
Chiiil
check later for the pics
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by tracyberry(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
miracood:
1) because am tall

2) am handsome

3) she love me

4) am loving

5)

Sigh
Not surprised since all the topics you created in Nairaland involves nudes, babe, and all.
Bruh is that your problem?
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Hyfer(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
miracood:
1) because am tall
2) am handsome
3) she love me
4) am loving
5)
I am or I'm.
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
she loved dat was y she sent dat tin to u...other guys are looking for dat shit u wasting...y dont u respect her and love her back..and if u arent interested....back off from d bbe ....simple
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Kaybest01: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2019
miracood:
1) because am tall

2) am handsome

3) she love me

4) am loving

5)
1) Because I’m tall*
2) I’m handsome*
3) She loves me *
4) I’m loving *
5) ?*

Bro , you need to go to school first
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Makaveli217(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by boomssey(f): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
popweezy:
It is well my broda...

Chiiil
LMAO

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me Her Nude Pic Because Of This (photos) by Odionyejerry5(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
So what is now ur opinion to leave her or to stay with her

(1) (Reply)

How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Married Woman Dies In Young Lover's House After Marathon Sex / Campus Prostitution Not So Bad(reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.