Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Mtn Hynet--- - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Hynet--- (31229 Views)

Connecting Mtn Hynet To A D-link Router / MTN Hynet Issues; Please Help / Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Hynet--- by samfibby(m): 3:39am On May 14, 2012
Whoever is looking to suscribe to mtn hynet, make sure u make inquiry about coverage wherever it is going to be deployed. Some parts of lagos are not covered at the moment. I almost made the mistake of procuring for a customer whose location wasnt within mtn hynet coverage. Aside that the service is just fine and pretty reliable.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by blackweaver(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2012
personally i'd recommend swift instead for a home user (unless you are home 24/7).
i tried mtn Hynet once at 256kbps (then i was using starcomms) since the plan expired i haven't renewed, they don't even have 256kbps/512kbps for night and weekend, only working hours and 24/7; for me it doesn't make sense - and they cost so much too. If on the other hand you want to use it for business by all means get hynet
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by estateng(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
MTN HYNET is now available in Abuja and we have all the plans. Call me on 07036112050 to know more about them.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by NetAxisMSP: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
We are one of the only two re-sellers of the HyNet product in Abuja, the HyNet Wimax service is part of a new MTN suite of product called, the MyOffice, please Call NetAxis MSP Solutions Limited on 08092656727 to acquire and setup yours. Not being partial if your need is between 4 computers to 12 this is the perfect broadband service for you. Give us a call.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by estateng(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
The pictures shown here displays the various MTN Hynet Subscription rates. Feel free to contact Nurudeen Njidda at MTN Maitama Office (No. 4 Madeira Street, Maitama, Abuja)and on 07036112050 or 07062024881 for further details.

Purchase your device from VSO's (Volume Sales Officers) of MTN Nigeria only.

Grab your Hynet device now and enjoy high speed unlimited browsing.

Re: Mtn Hynet--- by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pls is d Mtn hynet available in Ado Ekiti? Waiting 4 reply
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by bigfat: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
does any have this product for sale in lagos anywhere around yaba needed for 8 pcs in a cafe around oyingbo
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by estateng(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2012
Its not available in Ado Ekiti yet.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
estateng: Its not available in Ado Ekiti yet.
I called mtn office last week. And I was told dat itz nw available in Ado Ekiti. Bt I hav nt really comfirm it
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by estateng(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
SamjohnnyB:
I called mtn office last week. And I was told dat itz nw available in Ado Ekiti. Bt I hav nt really comfirm it

Go to the office and confirm.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by brightk(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
samfibby: Whoever is looking to suscribe to mtn hynet, make sure u make inquiry about coverage wherever it is going to be deployed. Some parts of lagos are not covered at the moment. I almost made the mistake of procuring for a customer whose location wasnt within mtn hynet coverage. Aside that the service is just fine and pretty reliable.

does it have an antenna port where u can connect an omni directional antenna of high gain 2 boost signal in non coverage areas
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by samir101ng(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
@brightk

Yes !! But there are usually two devices given to a hynet customer depending on signal coverage within his location. If your location is near a mast and you have good signal coverage in your house, you wil be given an indoor router. The router will connect to the wimax network and broadcast it out as wifi to your devices or connect a lan cable to it directly or to a switch if you intend to join it to a lan network. However, if are far from a mast or have poor coverage, you are given an external antenna which is mounted outside on a pole and directed at the nearest mast. A lan cable is then attached to the external antenna and linked to a normal wireless router inside the house which then broadcasts the wifi signals. I highly recommed the external antenna but its more expensive as you still have to buy a wireless router.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by brightk(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2013
MTN shud really update their website. Their customer care is notin 2 write home about. i really want details of all the coverage area as we are planning 2 use it for a cafe in benin.contemplating on using glo 3g (30gb/18k)..
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by Stanleyreal: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
GET UNLIMITED INTERNET ACCESS ON YOUR MTN HYNET FOR AS LOW AS 5K MONTHLY 12K 4 THREE MONTHS AND 2OK FOR 6MONTHS
why pay 35k monthly.You wont believe it but its real your first month will convince you.
Mail me on stanley.handerson@yahoo.com if you are interested. Let your number be its subject.This is also available for other 4g Routers and modems
Thanks...
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by Infoseye(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by saleskara: 6:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Hello,
yes we do and price is now N10,000 only for the modem. You can order online at http://www.kara.com.ng/mtn-hynet/ we have good discounts for bulk purchasers and referers/resellers. Please contact us http://www.kara.com.ng/contact-us/

Note: Service plan details are available at this link http://mtnbusiness.com.ng/services-solutions/hynet/service-plan we can also support your recharge and activation

bigfat: does any have this product for sale in lagos anywhere around yaba needed for 8 pcs in a cafe around oyingbo
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by urchhm: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
pls i need the details about this NTN HYNET. I STAY IN OWERRI IMO STATE. HAVE CAN I GET THIS SERVICE.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by sob8084: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2013
yes, you can get it. Please call 07031091041 or email sales_kara@royalcoast-group.com. We can deliver to Owerri.

all you need is to buy the modem and choose a subsription plan
urchhm: pls i need the details about this NTN HYNET. I STAY IN OWERRI IMO STATE. HAVE CAN I GET THIS SERVICE.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by lungwun(m): 8:48am On Jul 26, 2013
could anyone who owns a Hynet modem do a speedtest and let me know what speeds you are getting?

I am also interested in ping. as I game online a lot and would really like a ping lower than 60ms.

Ta.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by Chukslar: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
sob8084: yes, you can get it. Please call 07031091041 or email sales_kara@royalcoast-group.com. We can deliver to Owerri.

all you need is to buy the modem and choose a subsription plan

I am also in owerri but I need to know if Owerri is covered by the hynet coverage. Cos I also need both MTN and Glo unlimited internet.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by opelistic1(f): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls i just got my mtn hynet but could not connect to the Internet what should I do
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by opelistic1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Is hynet available in sango ota
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by lungwun(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
After purchasing the Hynet on Saturday, i can confirm it is a piece of shit. I constantly get 5 bars in my location but the download speed is never higher than 100kb/s.

My Glo sim, when tethered through my phone gives me a consistent download speed of 700kb/s

I have to add that because i use them both for online multiplayer gaming, they are both useless and their ping is often in excess of 250ms
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by brightk(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2013
lungwun: After purchasing the Hynet on Saturday, i can confirm it is a piece of shit. I constantly get 5 bars in my location but the download speed is never higher than 100kb/s.

My Glo sim, when tethered through my phone gives me a consistent download speed of 700kb/s

I have to add that because i use them both for online multiplayer gaming, they are both useless and their ping is often in excess of 250ms

what plan did u subscribe for... n besides is mtn hynet coverage good in ur area... are u using an outdoor or indoor modem.. we need to know
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by brightk(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2013
awesome speed no tweaking

Re: Mtn Hynet--- by lungwun(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
I have an indoor modem and i see approximately 4 network bars when connected to the network.

I am on the 1mbps night and weekends unlimited night and weekend plan i may upgrade next to the 1mbps unlimited day time plan.

What plan are you on? The 2mbps unlimited is absolute extortion so no way i am going to go down that route.
Re: Mtn Hynet--- by MOVUTV: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
I use MTN Hynet for my MOVUTV streaming media device and it works well with High Definition channels and movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linux or Windows Operating System? / Windows 8: The Thread / Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.