Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? (32772 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by 222Martins(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2011
Thank you
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Hod1000(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2011
[quote][/quote]

Guy, I definitely agree with 222martins, make a diligent and care research on whatever business ideas that are posted on this forum so as not to waste the money. Remember how you got the money.

This forum is for serious minded fellows with serious and genuine business ideas and not a platform for critics, accusation and counter-accusation, over-bloated and hyped up money making business ideas which may not work as posted.

However, I suggest you invest the money into food item business i.e buying and reselling foodstuff and still have time to do other things you want to do. You will be amazed on the idea. This is what I do and not what I hear people doing. Its my business.

Visit www.foodstuffmillions..com and see things for yourself. See you on top.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by orekinky: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2011
Become an independent distributor of one of the fastest selling health products and reshaping garments in the market. It costs about 50k to start. You make 40% profit on each item.

Help people drop 2-3 dress/shirt sizes in 10 minutes with these garments from USA.

Remember everybody wants to look good and thats why these garments sell very fast.

hi email me i need info on this. tcoker316@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by orekinky: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2011
throne:

Become an independent distributor of one of the fastest selling health products and reshaping garments in the market. It costs about 50k to start. You make 40% profit on each item.

Help people drop 2-3 dress/shirt sizes in 10 minutes with these garments from USA.

Remember everybody wants to look good and thats why these garments sell very fast.

I need your contact pls, email me on tcoker316@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
Amazingly, quite a lot can be started with that amount and be sure of cool success, all you need to know is what is working and what is not working.

Quite a lot of us are always frozen footed when the IDEA of starting one's own business is suggested.

Anybody that feels like that is at home with a lot of educated people;

The reason is simple; the kind of education we are given is geared towards getting a good grade or degree and get a good job.

Unfortunately, the jobs are not as available as they used to be, its a global phenomenon; a lot of RIGHT-SIZING, DOWNSIZING and what have you.

Fortunately, this has turned out to be a BLESSING, as the traditional jobs get shrinking by the day, the INTERNET and other sources are creating new OPPORTUNITIES. Even with your supposedly GREAT job of today; you can still start something by the side without affecting the other job you are having on hand now.

Send the following ( NAME, GSM NO, LOCATION) to the address below:

sawyerr2002@yahoo.com/08063423482

for a short but powerful e-book on

5 HOT BUSINESS YOU CAN START IMMEDIATELY WITH A CAPITAL RANGING FROM N2,500 TO N10Million

depending on your choice and personality.

The offer closes with the first 50 requests.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by webcash(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
For me, I would suggest you go into buying and selling of ICT products - laptops, fairly used phones. This is a goldmine! For more details, just send me a mail at mejitech@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by tinnymerit(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
many pple dat r saying there is no 3 months av not yet got wave of it.There are 5 pple dat r planting such cassava in naija.obj and former minister of sport were 2out of the 5.thats wen obj started cassava initiatives.only dat dey prefer to be rich alone.imagine all farmers in naija got d species of dat cassava stems from china,garri n other carbohydrates wyd have been very very cheap.safe.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by upchair(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ ajepaks I know of a business that you can do with just 55k not even the 100k you are talking about that will transform your life for ever. It is not scam. It is very legit and is spreading like wild fire now in nigeria unknown to many people.

Remember the Chinese have and old saying: " If you do not throw a die you can never get a six".

Mail me at blackie_mabs@yahoo.com or/and call me on 080-9898-6898 for further details if you are interested.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by moreprof: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2011
You can try stocks or other more profitable ventures
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Knetpro(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
You can try fish farming, for starters. Or, if you do not like fish, you could go into rechard card business. But, if you feel that recharge cards is a low yield business, you could go into a barbing saloon business. The list goes on and on. What is key though is to engage in a business that you are really passionate about.

However, whichever business you decide to go into, ensure that you have an online presence for your business - for two strong reasons. Not only can you advertise your offline business through your website, you have the added advantage of developing multiple streams of income through your site.

You can put Google AdSense on your site. Additionally, you can also write a book and publish it on your site, aside from getting paid advertisements from other clients which you can place on your site.

For more information on other business ideas that you can go into in Nigeria, see the following web page: Get Paid Online in Nigeria - Here's How.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hold your money tight and run! Do not pay too much attention to advice from anybody who has something to benefit. If you are not in 80% control, do not do it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Aialiyu: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2012
Hello, have u ever thought of doing network marketing, where u register with some company and refer other people to buy or become members and they pay you commission on your referrals. It wont even cost you 100k but i assure u, u can make 1000$ to 7000$ clean and legit money on levarage. If ur interested send me an email on aialiyu@yahoo.com and i'll show u how.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by otunba9ja: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
david90: @diji101, why are you acting as if we are still living in the olden age, we are living in the modern time and anything is possible through technology,i still stand on my ground that what i posted on my blog is through and solid. go and enquire yourself from IITA in ibadan to see whether they have it or and you will be amazed at what you will get, anything is possible through science, who would have believed that banana can grow twice in a year, as i currently have them in my dads backyard. if you want prove, just go to IITA before you start spoiling my reputation on this blog.

YOU PPLE WIL NOT KILL US WIT ALL THIS UR CHEMICAL AIDED/INFECTED FARM PRODUCTS.
THE WAY WE GROW ALMOST ALL FRUITS AND RAISE ANIMALS/BIRDS THESE DAYS CALLS FOR
SERIOUS CONCERN.
THE LATEST OF ALL NOW IS 3 MONTHS CASAVA....VERY SOON, WE WILL SEE A COW THAT
CAN MATURE AND START TO REPRODUCE WITHIN A MONTH.

SOFLY SOFLY O
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by onyfrank: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Oyedepo John: With that amount, you can do some businesses in Nigeria and make much more profit with it.

I suggest you go into recharge card printing. It's easy and simple but highly profitable.
remember that he wil buy pc and printer, buy papers, nepa bil, no generator/fueling. I hav tried to do that biznx b4, i bought printer and pc. Attended the seminar etc, bt when i came home to break evrytn down,do the calculations, bros, it seems dat its just an exchange of money. I wil eat o, pay rent etc. Inshort na d distributor u dy huzzle 4.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by onyfrank: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
Oyedepo John: With that amount, you can do some businesses in Nigeria and make much more profit with it.

I suggest you go into recharge card printing. It's easy and simple but highly profitable.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Crosbe: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
The only business runs successful which has the complete competitive advantage and has the very good strategy so it plays a very vital role in the life of any business.So with the investment strategy matters lot.

shareholder conflicts
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Toptic(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2012
Decorative asbestos/ceiling worth investing into. With N100k you'll have a business that you can even leave for those coming behind you.
The good news about it is that you don't really need huge capital to start and with just N3k or there about you can have your first production on ground.
Profitablity? Don't mind, once you get it produce and people sees it, you'll be surprise to see how they will start asking you to produce it for them...and even get distributors in your environments.
All you need to start is available @ http://decorativeceiling..com

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by stpat1(m): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing Sand supply contract to LCC construction site, opposite the airport here in PH.

You get 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can send me a mail or meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

We can even discuss it here on nairaland if you wish or I can schedule a meeting with already involved investors to a date and location here in PH where we can meet and talk it over.

08060089362 or 07085694495 or saintpatrics@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.