Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? (32771 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Exportation Business Can I Start With 100k. / What Do I Invest 100k With or what kind of business can i do with 100k Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Angelstartups(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by adeeva06(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
why your website no go?
afosoft:
visit www.addnsave.com you can double your money in 1month. or call me 08038636142
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by adeeva06(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2018
lol
freshwater:
@poster. i wil advise you invest the money in the agriculture business ( catfish farming ). you can make your money back and also with a very good profit. you can start the fingerlings production where you can make your profit in 2 to 3 month. its a very good business and profitable. you can reach me on araratnigeria@gmail.com. or call me on +2347089391123.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by adeeva06(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2018
on point. I just dey laugh
digi101:
I can really understand your confusion grin; everyone giving advise has an ulterior motive - pocketing your 100k, so if i were you i'd be damn careful! At least you've started on the right track by seeking information and knowledge which is critical to any startup. Find something you think youre good at that shows your strength or skills, then go looking for someone whose into the same thing, profile there business, analyse the oppurtunities and the risk and from there on things should be much clearer!
And by the way with a 100k theres no shortcut to millions wink. All the best
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by adeeva06(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
You aren't even intelligent with your scam
david90:
if you really want to invest your money invest it in something that you really know about. and if you do not have any skill that you are good at, i will advise that you go into the poultry business or cassava farming . this is a very lucrative business that if done right, you would be raking in so much money than you expected.
do you know that cassava now grows in 3 month. check out http://www.3monthcassava..com for more info
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by VERDA: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2018
favinvest:
as for i am also interested because i have more than 100k to invest; but i am not interested in all these funny investments that dont look real

CASSAVA IN 3 MONTHS; na where u 4 one do dat one; 4 witch abi?

Just got a supply contract with a company in lag, we could partner and do the biz if you want, it's going to be an all year round biz.
Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by ceexcel(m): 2:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Thethy:
Snail farming and trading,call THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS for detail: 08023050835, 07033632285.

Hello,

Do u also offer training in fish farming?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by ceexcel(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2018
For urgent sale..

Slightly used keke napep.

NB: No engine work has been done on it...

smiley

1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? by Famzer: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
ajekpaks:
One of my uncles is planning to give me a hundred thousand naira, on the condition that i get something to do with it and pay back instalmentally in one year, I have been thinking, and can't come up with something , Can you guys help me??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Olowu Spare Parts Market In Lagos / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.