Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole (8667 Views)

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by 22brains(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Islie:

https://punchng.com/pdp-supervised-obituaries-of-industries-says-oshiomhole/

if the statement is from oshiomole, it is a sure one. i believe am die...
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by 22brains(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2019
if the statement is from oshiomole, it is a sure one. i believe am die... PDP should not be allowed back to power. am free from pharo and i can't go back to pharo
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by ebuka440: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2019
I thought that oshomole doesn't exist anymore. Short rat, black monkey and a zoomastigohora
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by psalmsjob: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Esseite:

- Obi stole money through investment?... listen to yourself..
- Same investment that has tripped in value? ($100m)
- A governor leaving 76bn (2 years faac) in the state account is a thief? Despite receiving much less than Edo...

You guys need brains... dumb would be an accolade.

My "dumbness" as you say is that instead of giving $30m to his friends indirectly in the name of investment for Anambra people with Anambra people's money, he could have with the same amount:

1. Empowered 30,000 Anambra traders by giving them $1000 each 10 years and without any doubt they would have yielded more the $233 that the so called proxy-multinatiinal company has yielded.

If he is boosting of $70m from that trade that means if he had given the people that money they would definitely earn more than $233 each over a 10 year period that the multinational company had used the money.

This is not hard to see or explain biko.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by psalmsjob: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
obi58:

Even to you now, did you just make sense? Peter Obi stole money through investment in multinational companies so tracking same is hard to do? How is Efcc tracking Abacha's loot abroad? Petition is not the same as indictment but it is valid for the CJN but not for Oshiomole or Amaechi?

Bros abeg, if you don't have anything meaningful to say just keep quiet and support your party from the sidelines.

My gross is that instead of giving $30m to his friends indirectly in the name of investment for Anambra people with Anambra people's money he could have with the same amount:

1. Empowered 30,000 Anambra traders by giving them $1000 each 10 years and without any doubt they would have yielded more the $233 that the so called proxy-multinatiinal company has yielded.

If he is boosting of $70m from that trade that means if he had given the people that money they would definitely earn more than $233 each over a 10 year period that the multinational company had used the money.

This is not hard to see or explain biko.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by jamace(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oshiomole should go and die! Very corrupt man.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
we really do not blame this slowpoke of a man. In Edo state, during your term as a governor, you supervised the death of Bendel Brewery, Bendel feeds and Flower mills, Okpilla cement factory amongst others. And here you have the effrontery to spew rubbish from that gutter you call mouth.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Bigboss111(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
And APC supervises their graves
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by AfonjaConehead: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2019
I gat no pity for Saraki. He will remember Gej forever.
Amaechis own will come sooner or later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Judicial Reform: NBA Seeks Removal Of CJN As Head Of NJC / Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor / Boko Haram Will Soon Be History – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.