Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole (8666 Views)

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos) / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75582177:
It is well with you above!
it is well jawe, my sister of life. I forgot to say good morning the other time, hope you slept well.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2019
There's no difference between Oshomhole and a clown.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by psalmsjob: 6:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Esseite:
How do you stand at 20m jobless, while telling us you would create jobs?

What baffles me is when some deluded people believe a Oshomole who has a corrupt case file with EFCC over an OBI whom till date has no trace of corruption.

Peter Obi is a cunny-thief who stole money through "donation" or like he put it "investment" in multinational companies at the expense of the versatile Igbo traders in Anambra so tracking his stolen money is going to be hardnut to crack.

Petition is not the same thing as indictment...the massive development Oshomole brought to Edo state speaks volumes but since corruption is the development PDP and their wailing supporterd know then anything less than that is nothing.

Vote4APC Vote4Buhari Vote4Contiunity

1 Like

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by MrAJQ(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2019
We all know that Atiku supervise Obituary of Many Industries in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2019
psalmsjob:

Peter Obi is a cunny-thief who stole money through "donation" or like he put it "investment" in multinational companies at the expense of the versatile Igbo traders in Anambra so tracking his stolen money is going to be hardnut to crack.

Petition is not the same thing as indictment...the massive development Oshomole brought to Edo state speaks volumes but since corruption is the development PDP and their wailing supporterd know then anything less than that is nothing.

- Obi stole money through investment?... listen to yourself..
- Same investment that has tripped in value? ($100m)
- A governor leaving 76bn (2 years faac) in the state account is a thief? Despite receiving much less than Edo...

You guys need brains... dumb would be an accolade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by obi58: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2019
psalmsjob:

Even to you now, did you just make sense? Peter Obi stole money through investment in multinational companies so tracking same is hard to do? How is Efcc tracking Abacha's loot abroad? Petition is not the same as indictment but it is valid for the CJN but not for Oshiomole or Amaechi?

Bros abeg, if you don't have anything meaningful to say just keep quiet and support your party from the sidelines.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by ToyinDipo(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Do you want to sell Nigeria to ‘friends’
Do you want to see Nigeria’s treasury carted away by Jennifer again
Do you want to see Nigeria’s wealth invested in Atiku and Obi’s family/personal companies
Do you want to inventories to be charted away by thieves without being chased
Do you want the nation to be looted to recession again with warning ignored
If you answer Yes to these, vote Atiku/Obi for president

1 Like

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by amazon14: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Firefire:
Fraudulent liar!

As in. PDP under the leadership of Obasanjo brought network serves providers into this country that everyone can now make calls even at a very cheap rate. Lots and lots of employments. How people forgets. Oshi- ma- Ole is ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by amazon14: 6:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Esseite:

- Obi stole money through investment?... listen to yourself..
- Same investment that has tripped in value? ($100m)
- A governor leaving 76bn (2 years faac) in the state account is a thief? Despite receiving much less than Edo...

You guys need brains... dumb would be an accolade.

All APC supporters are dunces like their president. Sometimes it's better not to answer them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by seguno2: 6:40am On Feb 10, 2019
TIGRITIS:
This Oshomole and BAT get mouth sha.

Supervised the obituaries of industries ~ Oshiomole.

Obasanjo is an expired milk ~ Jagaban

Rotten mouth for telling lies, you mean
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by lalax(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2019
.....and how many have you and your party tried to revive the past 4 years?
'SHORT MAN DEVIL'.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Firefire(m): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75582009:

Wailers are just so PATHETIC!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Blitzerz: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Apc supervised herdsmen and unemployment
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by sogodihno: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2019
DWJOBScom:

You are just as dirty as your party APC

Is it not true, debate wat he said or shut ur mouth., they resort to blabbing, when they don't have point again.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Cluv: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
my sister dont mind them... Let me quickly remind them one of the acheivements: petrol is now sold at N45 per litre grin. Aunty MANNA will not kee person. You should just marry Lai Muhammed or Reno Omokri. You'll make a perfect match grin
let me remind you if you forgot, fuel was sold at N11 when pdp get to power & a bag of rice was 2,500 so check how things were when the so called pdp get to power and how much the left it at. Then be the judge
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by 912(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Oshiomole is a thief chased around by the EFCc

But once he was made the chairman of the looters army... The agency never came close

It's clear you are the younger brother of obi-liar. When did Efcc chase oshiomole? Mr lie lie
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Fools.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by 912(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2019
amazon14:

As in. PDP under the leadership of Obasanjo brought network serves providers into this country that everyone can now make calls even at a very cheap rate. Lots and lots of employments. How people forgets. Oshi- ma- Ole is ungrateful.

Something that would have been available since decades ago if Obasanjo and abiola didn't steal the money set aside for it. Listen to international thief thief - Fela
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by victordaimond: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75582012:

Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix water with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing.
Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see.
If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder by his ears, he won't hear.
you are willfully blinded,you don't seem to see the truth when it so obvious it staring back at you.i like buhari coz he showed me the dirty/corrupt mindset of my fellow country men.APC is nothing but complete Evil.....apc supporters are a curse and shame to this beloved country called Nigeria .
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Afamed: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tinubu is a thief

Oshiomole is a corrupt baboon

Ambode is an over blown Baby elephant

Sanwo olu is a puppet

Lagos from be free from greediness and godfathers

Zombies remain walking dead entities
Stop wailing, Febuhari 16 is just around the corner. You will all resume your Biafra or death National Anthem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2019
anochuko01:
ahhh. but buhari built industries

He had brought a lot of them back. Do your own research. Under PDP from the years of Atiku to Jonathan about 800 industries especially in the textile mills closed down due to their poor economic handling and desire to always import everything .

This was why Nigerians ended up loving imported clothes to local fabrics.

Buhari is making us noe look inward. The textile mills now are returning
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Stop wailing, Febuhari 16 is just around the corner. You will all resume your Biafra or death National Anthem

Zombies are walking dead people

With black patch on their fore heads
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He had brought a lot of them back. Do your own research. Under PDP from the years of Atiku to Jonathan about 800 industries especially in the textile mills closed down due to their poor economic handling and desire to always import everything .

This was why Nigerians ended up loving imported clothes to local fabrics.

Buhari is making us noe look inward. The textile mills now are returning

Which Buhari are you talking about

Is it the one that made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world or the one that doesn't know where he is atimes
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Which Buhari are you talking about

Is it the one that made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world or the one that doesn't know where he is atimes

Please don't mention me again. I am allergic to stupidity so early in the day
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Cluv:
let me remind you if you forgot, fuel was sold at N11 when pdp get to power & a bag of rice was 2,500 so check how things were when the so called pdp get to power and how much the left it at. Then be the judge
my brother, I've checked and I discovered that 1 PDP left fuel price @ N87 per litre but APC increased it to N145 per litre. According to your claim that it was sold @ N11 when PDP got to power, it means within 16, they stylishly increased it by N76. Now APC increased it by N58 all within 4years. 2 PDP left the price of a bag of rice @ N7000 -N8000 or so, APC increased 2 times the price. A bag of rice now cost at least N14000-N15000 or so. According to your claim, it was initially sold @ N2500, it means PDP increased it by N4500-N5500 in 16years. Now APC increased it by 2times the price they met it. In conclusion, PDP and APC have both milked out the ordinary citizens of the country, it is just that APC seems more dangerous and terrible than PDP. So let's just vote for someone else.
Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by surveyProf(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This Yahoo boy!!

Re: PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Zombies are walking dead people
Their stupidity na follow come

Buhari Who handed over his presidential ambition to great Ogboru in Delta... Or which Buhari again

Wonders...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Disowns Konduga And Names Ndume As A Target / Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings / Biggest News In Nigeria: Yar’adua’s Daughter Weds Kebbi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.