Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates (4276 Views)

All You Men That Be Spending Money On These Useless Girls, Una Dey Mad! / Why Are Their Useless Girls In This Country? / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2019
What my eyes saw in school then, I can't say it.
the amount of useless girls in this country is on the rise, how will someone let a guy take her virginity because of hungryman indomie and 200 Naira suya? Some even offer to give it for free, some they have HIV/AIDS in their systems, may God never let us marry a useless girl, a girl who have been used and dumped, a girl that have nothing to offer other than her smelling pussy.

Meanwhile, I still respect those ladies who are virgins and independent, they are the true slay queen to me.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Offpoint: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2019
98% of us will marry a used product and we are responsible for the uses....

A woman can't fùck herself, as useless as the girls are, so are the guys. There's no difference between the fücker and the fuckee

35 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by SheCool(f): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2019
This is really not suppose to be a topic, what are you trying to prove to your viewers who reads this?
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2019
SheCool:
This is really not suppose to be a topic, what are you trying to prove to your viewers who reads this?
The message has already be passed, no responsible man will marry a used product, God forbid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:
98% of us will marry a used products and we are responsible for the uses....

A woman can't fùck herself, as useless as the girls are, so are the guys. There's no difference between the fücker and the fuckee
Speak for yourself young man, btw how did you get the stats?

Besides, I think a woman should be more responsible, if shes the good type and responsible, she obviously won't give her pussy to any Tom, dick and harry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by SheCool(f): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
The message has already be passed, no responsible man will marry a used product, God forbid!
But I’m pretty sure you ain’t no angel either.
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Offpoint: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Speak for yourself young man, btw how did you get the stats?

Besides, I think a woman should be more responsible, if shes the good type and responsible, she obviously won't give her pussy to any Tom, dick and harry.

A woman should be more responsible? dude seriously? I can't believe you just type that, that's one of a hell fücked-up mentality.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2019
SheCool:
But I’m pretty sure you ain’t no angel either.
I'm a virgin.
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

A woman should be more responsible? dude seriously? I can't you just type that, that's one of a hell fücked-up mentality.
Don't be a pussy nigger, if women don't come cheap, they won't be fvcked and refvcked.

It's obviously some can be bought with either money, indomie or suya which is pathetic, only a whoreman marry a whóre, a responsible man like me can never marry a cheap whóre.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Offpoint: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Don't be a pussy nigger, if women don't come cheap, they won't be fvcked and refvcked.

It's obviously some can be bought with either money, indomie or suya which is pathetic, only a whoreman marry a whóre, a responsible man like me can never marry a cheap whóre.
Was expecting the P-nigga part.
If you F##k a "Cheap woman" what does that make you?

Funny part is you'll end up with one

6 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Zuorom: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Lol grin grin grin grin

Fucker and fuckee indeed

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Was expecting the P-nigga part.
If you F##k a "Cheap woman" what does that make you?

Funny part is you'll end up with one
Lol I can never end up with a LovePeddler, maybe you will but I can't.

I know the kind of man I am, not those foolish irresponsible niggers. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Offpoint: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol I can never end up with a LovePeddler, maybe you will but I can't.

I know the kind of man I am, not those foolish irresponsible niggers. grin
You don't get how the universe works...
either you like it or not you'll end up with one, unless you choose not to marry.

*The bad guys ruin the good girls for the good guys".......
have you ever heard? I bet you haven't

7 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Rextizz(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

You don't get how the universe works...
either you like it or not you'll end up with one, unless you choose not to marry.

*The bad guys ruin the good girls for the good guys".......
have you ever heard? I bet you haven't
Haha bro stop deceiving yourself, do you think all good girls can be ruined? Of course only cheap girls are ruined.

I'm going to get a good girl that isn't ruined, not a Nigerian girl though, but either a Caucasian or latina. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

If a lady whom you want to date start telling you she is a prostitute and that she has slept with a lot of guys will you continue with the relationship?Be sincere.

Meanwhile,i was trying to woo one fine gel like that,she started telling me her rules"I can only date a guy who will give me money and gift"Guess what,i backed off.My observation is,any gel who will date a guy because of money will definitely be promiscuous.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Offpoint: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2019
cucumbae:
If a lady whom you want to date start telling you she is a prostitute and that she has slept with a lot of guys will you continue with the relationship?Be sincere.

Meanwhile,i was trying to woo one fine gel like that,she started telling me her rules"I can only date a guy who will give me money and gift"Guess what,i backed off.My observation is,any gel who will date a guy because of money will definitely be promiscuous.

Regarding your question... yes I will for her being sincere.
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by YorubaAssasin: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2019
No... dem be 9ja celebrities... angry
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
s
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=395

7 Things you can do with sperm
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Biglittlelois(f): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Thank you.
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by jeff1607(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
the amount of useless girls in this country is on the rise, how will someone let a guy take her virginity because of hungryman indomie and 200 Naira suya? Some even offer to give it for free, some they have HIV/AIDS in their systems, may God never let us marry a useless girl, a girl who have been used and dumped, a girl that have nothing to offer other than her smelling pussy.

Meanwhile, I still respect those ladies who are virgins and independent, they are the true slay queen to me.

Are you a virgin?

read your last sentence n guess my response to your next quote
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by tracyberry(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:

I don't see your point of creating such a tread, why didn't your time to plan your life ahead than open a trend to criticize the female undergraduates?
Seems like you don't know know the meaning of useless.
Uselessness is going on social media to abuse other due to idleness or joblessness,
Uselessness is putting your nose in other people's business.
Uselessness is opening a thread and giving lame excuses to judge other.

I'm disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by tracyberry(f): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
cucumbae:

It seem like you men are good in finding faults in the ladies.
The reason why most (not all) ladies demand for money in a relationship is because they offer their body all in the name of love. Now answer my question with all sincerity, Can you date a lady whose condition is you won't have sex with her unless you marry her? Will you agree to her condition?
Realising the pathetic excuses both gender make to explore themselves, I have decided not to be in a relationship. The few ones i have been to, the men always demand for sex, knowing i don't wanna do it, i fucking quit.
Don't generalise bruh.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by BabbanBura(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Agree with you to some extent but girls dey Bleep themselves wella woo, infact the way dem dey widen that place with all kinds of objects ehn, guys no fit ravage am reach like that. Infact some of dem butt holes can pass a whole tanker especially dem wey no wan widen the p.ucee
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by tracyberry(f): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rextizz:
Haha bro stop deceiving yourself, do you think all good girls can be ruined? Of course only cheap girls are ruined.

I'm going to get a good girl that isn't ruined, not a Nigerian girl though, but either a Caucasian or latina. grin

I just checked all the threads you opened in this forum, I noticed you keep using the word "useless" in all of them.
Only a useless person will recognize his fellow, you reason like a kid, your use of words itself is offensive.

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Harry00(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
have tried one before
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
tracyberry:

It seem like you men are good in finding faults in the ladies.
The reason why most (not all) ladies demand for money in a relationship is because they offer their body all in the name of love. Now answer my question with all sincerity, Can you date a lady whose condition is you won't have sex with her unless you marry her? Will you agree to her condition?
Realising the pathetic excuses both gender make to explore themselves, I have decided not to be in a relationship. The few ones i have been to, the men always demand for sex, knowing i don't wanna do it, i fucking quit.
Don't generalise bruh.
At the bolded,Yes!I can be friends with her but not too close.This same gel I was talking about is a very good friend of mine.She is sometimes angry that I don't call her.To me,i have partly move on because she told me she has a boyfriend and the thought of making love to a female bestie whom I finds attractive always come to my mind.So I tried to avoid her.

1 Like

Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Offpoint:

Regarding your question... yes I will for her being sincere.
I can't.
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by SweetBuns(f): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Joblessness
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by Headlesschicken(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
undecided After spoiling someone's organs u want to go for one more intact,we Nigerians r bloody hypocrites... We r all responsible for the rot in our generation... Boy man d Phuck up n stop whining like a lil b!tch..
Re: The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates by tracyberry(f): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
cucumbae:
At the bolded,Yes!I can be friends with her but not too close.This same gel I was talking about is a very good friend of mine.She is sometimes angry that I don't call her.To me,i have partly move on because she told me she has a boyfriend and the thought of making love to a female bestie whom I finds attractive always come to my mind.So I tried to avoid her.

I. Didn't say friends, can you be in a relationship with her Yes or No?
It's a simple question man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning / Nairalanders Please Help Me Find My Boyfriend (photos) / Things Different Nigerian Women Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.