Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola (16522 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Celebgistz1: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Former Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, has thrown a jibe at former President on Saturday when he said President Muhammadu Buhari doesn’t have time to write letters.

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress presidential rally in Lagos, Fashola said, “Mr President, I have spoken to our people extensively in Yoruba before you arrived.

I have delivered your message and the message of your government and our party to them – that ‘Next Level’ means jobs, from Mambilla, to the road projects, to the factories, roads from Apapa all the way to Oworonshoki…”

The minister added, “I have told them that you don’t have time to write letters; you get the job done. I welcome you, especially because this is my own village. This is my own ‘Daura’ in Lagos. This is Surulere. This is the first city, and this is where, historically, the first dollar was devalued four years ago.”

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/why-buhari-does-not-write-letters-fashola

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Celebgistz1: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2019
He doesn’t have time to write letters grin. I wonder what that zombie does at Aso rock

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by AtikulatedNaija: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Under his watch, his VP and his political party (APC) engages in systematic vote buying disguised as “Trader Monie”.A member of the Buhari kitchen cabinet – Babachir Lawal - spent N220million to cut grass at an IDP camp. Yet, he has not been prosecuted for the offence.A good number of politicians working for Buhari’s re-election have pending corruption cases bordering on stolen monies worth about N300bn. They include: Abdullahi Adamu (N15bn); Aliyu Wamakko (N15bn); Godswill Akpabio (N100bn); Orji Uzor Kalu (N3.2bn); Babachir Lawal (N223m); Rotimi Amaechi (N97bn); Abdul’aziz Yari (N680m); Adams Oshiomhole ($51m); Bola Tinubu (N100bn); Abba Kyari (N500m); Musiliu Obanikoro (N4.7bn); Folarin Coker (N3bn), etc.According to the National Bureau of Statistics, in the 1st quarter of 2016, the Nigerian economy shrank by 0.36% to hit its lowest point in the last 29 years.Ibe Kachikwu – his Minister of State for Petroleum - blew the whistle on illegal oil contracts worth $25billion (N9trillion) done by the GMD of NNPC. Buhari neither probed it nor removed the GMD.Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected soonest.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by ClassicMG(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Under his watch, his VP and his political party (APC) engages in systematic vote buying disguised as “Trader Monie”.A member of the Buhari kitchen cabinet – Babachir Lawal - spent N220million to cut grass at an IDP camp. Yet, he has not been prosecuted for the offence.A good number of politicians working for Buhari’s re-election have pending corruption cases bordering on stolen monies worth about N300bn. They include: Abdullahi Adamu (N15bn); Aliyu Wamakko (N15bn); Godswill Akpabio (N100bn); Orji Uzor Kalu (N3.2bn); Babachir Lawal (N223m); Rotimi Amaechi (N97bn); Abdul’aziz Yari (N680m); Adams Oshiomhole ($51m); Bola Tinubu (N100bn); Abba Kyari (N500m); Musiliu Obanikoro (N4.7bn); Folarin Coker (N3bn), etc.According to the National Bureau of Statistics, in the 1st quarter of 2016, the Nigerian economy shrank by 0.36% to hit its lowest point in the last 29 years.Ibe Kachikwu – his Minister of State for Petroleum - blew the whistle on illegal oil contracts worth $25billion (N9trillion) done by the GMD of NNPC. Buhari neither probed it nor removed the GMD.Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected soonest.
ARE YOU DONE CRYING? tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Ajibel(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2019
the first dollar was devalued four years ago.

Help!!!
I don't understand this part of his statement though embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by dguyindcorner(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:

Cry me a lagoon cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by sholatech(m): 8:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Ajibel:
the first dollar was devalued four years ago.

Help!!!
I don't understand this part of his statement though embarassed

Thot i was the only one that noticed this. Thats a down low

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by AtikulatedNaija: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Construction of 3,000km of superhighways with service trunks – FAILED
The Federal Government has not constructed any superhighway in any part of the country a few months to the next general election.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by AtikulatedNaija: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Making naira stable at the international market – FAILED
The naira had spiralled downward from N199 on May 29, 2015, when President Buhari took
over office and was later ranked as one of the worst performing in 2016. At a point, it exchanged for N500 per $1 but now stand at N365 per $1 at the parallel market despite billions of dollars pumped out by the CBN to stabilise it.

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by AtikulatedNaija: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Creating a national infrastructural development bank to provide loans at nominal
interest rates exclusively for this sector – FAILED
While a formal bank has not been established, the government in May 2018 approved the
establishment of a Presidential Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) to be managed by the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) for investment in critical road and power projects across the country. This was followed by an approval by the National Economic Council (NEC) for the transfer of $650 million dollars to the NSIA from the Nigeria Liquefied Natural
Gas (NLNG) dividend account, as seed funding for PIDF. However, it is difficult to say how the PIDF has helped address the infrastructure deficit in the country so far.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by okosodo: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2019
Somebody that cannot read or write

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by SalamRushdie: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2019
A comprehensive stark illiterate Like Buhari has no business writing letter , How can a man who can't even [b"]atikulate"[/b] his thoughts into a simple speech write letters..Fashola you are fooling yourself not us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Angelparadise: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Zombie incarnate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Celebgistz1: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by ainas247: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
wink Daura in Lagos Abi, we are watching ... grin

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Mitchewww(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by oluwasegun007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can he write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by leeikem(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abeg stop defending him....
Him go school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Ygftttt: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Affordable website development
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by deji17: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who letter epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Racoon(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy See how Buhari's cluelessness is contagious? Fashola a SAN defending a monumental failure of a president like Buhari? A man who have never did a self educational development unlike OBJ that enrolled in NOUN & also bagged a theology degree?

A Buhari who does not have even a scholarship chair to his credit.Imagine the state of GSS-Daura as shown below.Amaechi leaked audios have confirmed Buhari's dementia & cognitive impairment.Fashola remains an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by fri4545: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fixed match

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by willexyaho(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sai baba 2023
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by dublinarchitect: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmmm

Celebgistz1:
Former Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola, has thrown a jibe at former President on Saturday when he said President Muhammadu Buhari doesn’t have time to write letters.

Speaking at the All Progressives Congress presidential rally in Lagos, Fashola said, “Mr President, I have spoken to our people extensively in Yoruba before you arrived.

I have delivered your message and the message of your government and our party to them – that ‘Next Level’ means jobs, from Mambilla, to the road projects, to the factories, roads from Apapa all the way to Oworonshoki…”

The minister added, “I have told them that you don’t have time to write letters; you get the job done. I welcome you, especially because this is my own village. This is my own ‘Daura’ in Lagos. This is Surulere. This is the first city, and this is where, historically, the first dollar was devalued four years ago.”

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/why-buhari-does-not-write-letters-fashola
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by CaptainMitch: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can the dullard spell anything, lifeless FC and their unintelligent supporters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Korllami007: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Stop covering up for him we all know that he's an illiterate even if they write his name "buhari" on a chalkboard he won't be able to pronounce it . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by mamatayour(f): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
I dey laugh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
It’s a SIN to have such a LEADER

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review Hearing: Present Your Propositions Now, Lawan Tells Agitator / Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.