Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola (16534 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by bigiyaro(m): 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

That's pure bullcrap.

It depends on the economic strength of the country nothing to do with the president's brilliance or dullness.

Nigeria is known only for selling oil (dug from the ground by foreign companies), in other words 180m practically useless unproductive people. That is why poverty is a reality for over 95% of the population. Sadly that is not going to change until we become 'productive'.
and you think a sharp and smart leader can't device a way of making his country "productive"? guy! abeg free me, we both know that if buhari is sharp, he would have made a little difference positively in the economic sense.
Re: Why Buhari Does Not Write Letters – Fashola by AlhajaChinyere: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
bigiyaro:
and you think a sharp and smart leader can't device a way of making his country "productive"? guy! abeg free me, we both know that if buhari is sharp, he would have made a little difference positively in the economic sense.

Learn! The government is doing exactly that!!!! They chose to invest heavily in agriculture .....and they are investing in infrastructure Rail, Road, etc.

You can't see the effects immediately (which is what is frustrating many impatient Nigerians especially the aggrieved importer community). Until we become productive - we will remain a desperately poor and badly disorganised country.

Atiku is lying about Jobs Jobs Jobs .... from where? Who is going to bring the jobs? Where are the factories?

Please vote for any candidate of your choice - I am not campaigning for anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndi-igbo Germany Apologises Over Attack On Senator Ekweremadu / Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity / Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.