Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (31898 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Lady Dances As Her Childhood Lover Proposes To Her At A Mall In Lekki. / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Richdad50(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sa
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wishing her quick recovery kiss
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by tillaman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
About the dumbest comment I have ever read here On NL. The one who condemned you to celibacy did you wrong cause it has altered your brain chemistry!! No offence
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

1. The injury has reduced her market value so she can't cheat again
2. Who wants a crippled pussy that can't hold a table & receive 50 strokes in 30 seconds till her legs give way?
3. She can no longer monitor him efficiently without functioning limbs so he is free to cheat however he likes like a real man. grin

She is totally submissive to him now.

She has no choice.

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Vince77(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
The lady will recover faster now. The joy alone will help her to recover quick.

If you're sick and lucky to have love ones around, trust me you will recover quick. Nothing beat happiness.

Very wise comment. Better begin to call all your loved ones and gather all of them together. Make sure they are around when results of election will be announced. I hope you understand? grin
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
I can swear this is a stunt to trend... Accident victim for. Accident victim that looks like nollywood accident victim. See her make up et all with her mini skirt and top. Is that hospital scrub?

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

1. The injury has reduced her market value so she can't cheat again.
2. Who wants a crippled pussy that can't hold a table & receive 50 strokes in 30 seconds till her legs give way?
3. She can no longer monitor him efficiently without functioning limbs so he is free to cheat however he likes like a real man. grin

She has no choice.

God forgive me for reading this worthless comment. mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Hoodbilonia: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abegi
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by temitope23(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gossiplover:
i can swear that with her "reduced market value" she is still finer than you and even your sisters. Why do you have to choose the path of foolishness just to get popular on Nairaland.

Haaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Erastuslove: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

You dey analyzed wella
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by gud4dbest(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
daddytime:

All these our Engirigbo emergency journalists and bloggers wey no gree go school like me, make una take am easy for the bomb.

If the accident dey fatal, she for no dey alive today...
she was involved not that she had... may be some person died in the accident.
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by RTSC: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

50 strokes in 30 seconds.

You wan kill the girl?
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Martinez39(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
What kind of hospital wall is that? The curtains? The make up? What is happening here?

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by kelish(f): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

oga, get sense na! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Fourwinds: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
PenlsCaP:

reasonable comment
U are actually better then other zombies because when politics is not involved ur brain comes back, but other zombies totally lose their senses in everything.

So I hereby crown u THE KING OF ZOMBIES.
congrats bro wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
kelish:

oga, get sense na! Haba!
you heard him.. ..50 strokes in 30 seconds
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Passionate888: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

If you're sick and lucky to have love ones around, trust me you will recover quick. Nothing beat happiness.
was buhari case different?
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:

By Saturday evening or Sunday morning, this moniker (madridguy) and sarrki won’t be active again .. it shall be deactivated out of shame .. Amen.

All hail Atiku our incoming president
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I'm engaged.

To your fellow lesbians?

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ah!!!!! *Faints*

Olosho dey engage ? grin
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Vince77:

Very wise comment. Better begin to call all your loved ones and gather all of them together. Make sure they are around when results of election will be announced. I hope you understand? grin

He will follow his zombie master to daura to nurse heart break by Saturday.. RIP to all zombies by Saturday cos they will be politically paralyzed and dead by then and the name of APC WILL BE CHANGED ONCE AGAIN
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Will the guy be able to give her doggy style or wait for months for her leg to heal up ? Body no be firewood and Konji na bastard
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Dearlord(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by uju22(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

3. She can no longer monitor him efficiently without functioning limbs so he is free to cheat however he likes like a real man. grin. Seriously you just type that .smhhhh

She has no choice.

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by alphaNomega: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

As bitter as it is you said the hard truth here!

Every single muthafúker bítching about your post does not want to face reality.
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by starboyda1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

Chai! Warped thinking! May God forgive you! grin grin grin
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2019

Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Boossking: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

nonsense talk
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Osashalom: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
I doubt if the lady will do same if the table was turned the other way round
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nigeriagood(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
LuciferCelibate:
That guy is a wise man.

She has no choice.

best comment of the month
Re: Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS by Nigeriagood(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
tillaman:
About the dumbest comment I have ever read here On NL. The one who condemned you to celibacy did you wrong cause it has altered your brain chemistry!! No offence
no offense? Mechanic mike na you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.