Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? (31852 Views)

Which Sex Position Is This? / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo) / Are Nurses Really Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sometimes I feel the male folk is more promiscuous but yesterday a female friend told me that in contemporary times, the female gender leads in promiscuity!

What's your take on this issue dear Nairalanders?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Snitch24(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Female are more
Imagine the numbers of jigolo compared to hookup babes
The percentages are high compared with population

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by virginprincess(f): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
The male is more compromising when it comes to sexual relationship.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by imagrg(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
I raise my hand for adoption of this response!
Or what do you think?
virginprincess:
This is not suppose to be a topic na,it is generally known that male gender are far more promiscuous than the female gender,if all the males are self discipline i bet you there won't be a promiscuous female.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by culf: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2022
guys dey learn work from ladies now oooo, and they are very clinical with it that you will hardly know.

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by zexy2030(m): 4:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Only if u understand the power of virginity and early marriage. There won't be promiscuous women as much as this.

From mine understanding, close one of ur eyes and imagine how u can read with one conveniently.

A sealed woman can't be promiscuous if she was uncovered after marriage.

But most women in Nigeria. Lost it too early.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Okhuadams(m): 6:12am On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
dey deceive and console urself

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:

But if the females don’t yield to their demand. There is nothing the males can do but accept it that way.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Lumidee007(m): 7:07am On Nov 11, 2022
na them
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nwaomaah: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
Females of course
She's hungry ... Leg open
She needs recharge card ...... Legs apart
She needs clothes .... Legs apart
She needs
...... Till infinity ..... She open leg
Then she has it all but the man no perform to get standard ..... Another leg open.
There are many 27 to 30 year old male who have not had sex but female virgins? Now that's a rarity.
Just take 30 minutes everyday to fear women

234 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nonexisting1: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
It may be morally wrong for a man to be promiscuous but it is not legally wrong. Dick was never made for one woman but every pussy was made for one man. A woman is supposed to stay with one man, bible supports it, qu'aran supports it and every religion supports it. Bible supports divorce when man catches wife with another man but it keeps mum on when woman catches her husband with another woman. If you are not willing to share dick with your fellow vaginarians, you are simply greedy, wicked, unreasonable, insatiable and should never commit to any relationship because you're an olosho. That's what the bible calls such women so don't attack me.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Bossmanmoves(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
It may be morally wrong for a man to be promiscuous but it is not legally wrong. Dick was never made for one woman but every pussy was made for one man. A woman is supposed to stay with one man, bible supports it, qu'aran supports it and every religion supports it. Bible supports divorce when man catches wife with another man but it keeps mum on when woman catches her husband with another woman. If you are not willing to share dick with your fellow vaginarians, you are simply greedy, wicked, unreasonable, insatiable and should never commit to any relationship because you're an olosho. That's what the bible calls such women so don't attack me.

I'm speechless grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Anything Una choose.

Sha remember I'm your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2022
I’ll pick men because men are leaders. Every other person is just a follower.

Anything men do, others will follow. If men stop patronizing prostitution, who will they open leg for?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by jeromestarks: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2022
zexy2030:
Only if u understand the power of virginity and early marriage. There won't be promiscuous women as much as this.

From mine understanding, close one of ur eyes and imagine how u can read with one conveniently.

A sealed woman can't be promiscuous if she was uncovered after marriage.

But most women in Nigeria. Lost it too early.

You're smart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
It's actually a spontaneous thing.

The females tend to attract the males sexually... In return the males receive the transmission.

If you were to isolate both genders, you'll find that the males will do quite okay without sexual provocation.

On the other hand, the females, a large group of them, shall be seen to demonstrate sex-starved behavior. This is so because they were mostly designed to reproduce. Check with the animal kingdom. The only thing that makes it a go-go situation is that nature designed it in a way that the males must respond to the call of a woman on heat(animals and man alike).

But then, the fact that women are available to offer sex is what makes a man reach out for it.
So the answer is: THE FEMALE GENDER LIKES SEX A LOT MORE THAN THE MALE... BUT IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT, NATURE DESIGNED THEM TO RECEIVE SEX.

Oya feminists, you may have at me now undecided

49 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Racoon(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
It spreads across the genders. Everyone have sexual passions and emotions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
It depends on the Individual.

Amber heard is a female, she is Promiscuous.

2baba is a male, he has promiscuity in his genes also.

There are also male and female individuals that are not Promiscuous.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Everyone knows say na female nah

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Tannhauser(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy

Who gets paid to have sex, maie or female?

That's your incentive right there.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Kingpele(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Cj4charles(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by kekakuz(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Men don't enjoy sex,they just have a higher drive for it.
Sex is designed to pleasure women.if a girl really gets in the mood.from the wetness to orgasm could be like 30min of sweetness. For men we would suffer till we cum. Cum for like 10 seconds.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Tannhauser(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
shocked

Nigerian girls are on another level when it comes to promiscuity. Just get small money, you go fear.

They hounded me out of Facebook.
Make I no come cheat on my wife abeg.

angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by foolbuster: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Females of course. It's a no brainer. Just that they are cunning and shy so they hide. Males are bold and most don't put much effort at hiding their promiscuity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Kingpele(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Female i have a very good reason for saying it.. as a man with good ride ,I have come to realise that some women are too cheap both the beautiful and no so beautiful, am not talking about single ladies who is still looking for life partners but who will still want to date a married man..imagine the confusion...such could be forgiven but my main concern is married women trying to date another married...there was this pretty woman I met at a friend's wedding..this woman asked for my number I gave her thinking we are going to do business as I introduced my line of business..then she called me on Sunday for a meeting, then instead of talking business, this woman was talking about looks ,love and dating secretly since we are both married, we could do it without any of our spouse finding out, all along I was very angry inside but I had to chill ,later I left but she is still calling me, though I don't pick her calls again..I was just telling myself, so if am not afraid of God and awareness of his ever glorious presence, so this is how I would have chatted on my wife of 12years who loved me before I started making money..she's not even the only one..Facebook is worst...I realised that any woman without a good relationship with God will cheat and pretend perfectly whether rich or poor

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? by Burgerlomo: 10:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Both grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / How To Make Love To A Woman, / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.