Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results (6799 Views)

APC To Hold Ondo State Presidential Rally Tomorrow / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
2019 presidential election results will be very close. The table below is my candit prediction without political inclinations and baring in mind Buhari's incumbency factor and a promise of a free and fair election.

Incumbent president Buhari is projected to emerge victorious in more than half the states, but trails Mr Abubakar in total votes . He will gain more votes in SS and SE than he did in 2015 but this will not be enough to offset those Mr Abubakar will gain in Mr Buhari's former strongholds of NW, NE and NC. Mr Buhari is however, projected to win all SW states but with minimal margins.

Currently, Atiku Abubakar has a slight edge but must work harder and use the remaining week to widen his victory margins. From the Nigerian experience, when results are close the incumbent wins. It's not yet Uhuru for Mr Abubakar.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by baliyubla: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well done @op. This is a near perfect analysis, but Atikus victory margin would be bigger (close to 1million).

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by AtikulatedNaija: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Strengthening operational and legal instruments to discipline members of the Armed
Forces over confirmed cases of human rights violations – FAILED
No serious action has been taken by the government to discipline errant officers and men of the Nigerian Armed Forces in the face of gross human rights abuses. Instead, the Presidency has always defended the Armed Forces anytime international bodies like Amnesty International,
Human Rights Watch etc, released reports indicting the military of rights violations.
60. Free maternal and child healthcare services – FAILED
The Federal Government has not initiated free maternal and childcare services in any part of the country.The first revelation that all is not well was during his first and only presidential media chat, where he said he would.not devalue the naira against the French Francs and German Mark! These are currencies that ceased to be legal tender 16yrs prior to that media briefing!
Ever since, his handlers decided to quarantine the president from addressing Nigerians so that his condition would not be glaring to all.In Delta State:
President Buhari handed over his party's flag to Great Ogboru, calling him the APC presidential candidate. On being corrected, he repeated the blunder, this time calling him a senatorial candidate. He only got it right on the third attempt.The Tradermoni scam has already gulped well over 100 billion naira so far.
The several alphabetic acronym groups soliciting for Buhari's re-election is also another drain on public funds.
Crowd rentage fees at APC rallies amounts to as much as 5,000 naira per head in the southwest to as low as 500 naira in the north. These also are coming from public funds.
Then there's also the monies earmarked to bribe several factions of cultural groups plus that used in bribing Oyoruba Obas and northern Amirs which is also running into billions.
Monies will eventually be doled to thugs and security men alike on election day proper which will also be running in billions.
And you should not forget the monies giving to the likes of Sowore and co to run their parallel vote dividing fake presidential campaigns and that which has been set aside for them when they congratulate Buhari on rigging his way back to Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by AllenSpencer: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
baliyubla:
Well done @op. This is a near perfect analysis, but Atikus victory margin would be bigger (close to 1million).

Stop watching too much cartoons

You beginning to believe unrealistic things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Caseless: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin

Buhari cannot draw in FCT with Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by helinues: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Anything to make you guys happy.

Same as you are always happy when winning with Likes, Shares and Retweets on social media

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by yuvisan: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Malaria day dreaming analysis..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Guzel: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wrong. What's ur margin of error
Did you consider the voting patterns of previous polls.
I can fault many errors in this poll.
1) Abia cannot register more than 500k votes. Abia north will vote APC because of orji uzor kalu and Uche ogah. Abia central will cast protest vote against PDP with support from Alex Otti. PDP will do well in Abia south where the governor comes from but Aba will not vote PDP. They rather stay at home. Nnamdi KANU will play a big role in Abia. In fact the only south east state that will produce close go 700k is Anambra state. The obiano factor is strong for APC here. Remember in the last election APC had more votes than PDP despite peter obi factor. Yes I know politics is local but the APC won't be humiliated as you posted. The Ubas, Nwoye, Ngige, Catholic vs Anglican fight which obi started there will get votes for APC. In Ebonyi APC will do well. In imo whatever the turnout is, PDP cannot defeat APC with more than 40k votes. Orlu wll vote APC. PDP will do well only in owerri zone. PDP will win Enugu convincly because no APC strongman there however, gov ugwuanyi will not stump for Atiku.

In south south, Akwaiobom is 55 to PDP 45 to APC. Delta believes that keeping Atiku away from Aso rock is the surest way to send okowa home. Warri will vote APC, ogboru, Omo Agege, utomi, uduaghan, and the people that claim to be mainstream APC will work for buhari seriously plus Ayiri.
Cross River and Rivers are not for APC but that margin of 1 margin for Atiku won't be there in Rivers. Edo can't be 5050

I can see you playing safe in kwara, Adamawa and Benue. APC will win those States.
How can bayelsa produce more votes than Ekiti. Voting pattern in these states will correct your mistakes there. Atiku 200k in kastina is bonaza. Your Oyo result is not tenable even that of Lagos.
Margin of error here should be more than -10 percent.
My opinion tho

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
This a near perfect analysis. But i dnt see atiku wining nasarawa or edo. Op buhari wil win again. Forget fulani factor. Notherners do not play the race card.

5 Likes

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by dvdwed(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
So u think a dead APC will produce 200k votes in Wike's Rivers, and 1.5 in Kano, guy even Buhari knows he's a complete goner .
I see a 7 million gap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by samlake(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is going to be closest election margin ever...

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Nna17(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
atiku might win BUT!
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ray97:
This a near perfect analysis. But i dnt see atiku wining nasarawa or edo. Op buhari wil win again. Forget fulani factor. Notherners do not play the race card.

OK, noted
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by alen4smith(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
chozzy:
2019 presidential election results will be very close. The table below is my candit prediction without political inclinations and baring in mind Buhari's incumbency factor and a promise of a free and fair election.

Incumbent president Buhari is projected to emerge victorious in more than half the states, but trails Mr Abubakar in total votes . He will gain more votes in SS and SE than he did in 2015 but this will not be enough to offset those Mr Abubakar will gain in Mr Buhari's former strongholds of NW, NE and NC. Mr Buhari is however, projected to win all SW states but with minimal margins.

Currently, Atiku Abubakar has a slight edge but must work harder and use the remaining week to widen his victory margins. From the Nigerian experience, when results are close the incumbent wins. It's not yet Uhuru for Mr Abubakar.

Rivers won't record more than 500k votes overall.the era of result writing is over

7 Likes

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by modath(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
@OP, just 6 more days to go.... enjoy your fantasies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
alen4smith:
Rivers won't record more than 500k votes overall.the era of result writing is over

Note that Rivers has about 3.2m registered voters oo

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by extralargehead(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
And so SHALL IT BE. somebody shout AMEN!!!
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Although u got the correct outcome. Ur apc figures for abia, delta and rivers na cant happen. Divide it by 3
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guzel:
Wrong. What's ur margin of error
Did you consider the voting patterns of previous polls.
I can fault many errors in this poll.
1) Abia cannot register more than 500k votes. Abia north will vote APC because of orji uzor kalu and Uche ogah. Abia central will cast protest vote against PDP with support from Alex Otti. PDP will do well in Abia south where the governor comes from but Aba will not vote PDP. They rather stay at home. Nnamdi KANU will play a big role in Abia. In fact the only south east state that will produce close go 700k is Anambra state. The obiano factor is strong for APC here. Remember in the last election APC had more votes than PDP despite peter obi factor. Yes I know politics is local but the APC won't be humiliated as you posted. The Ubas, Nwoye, Ngige, Catholic vs Anglican fight which obi started there will get votes for APC. In Ebonyi APC will do well. In imo whatever the turnout is, PDP cannot defeat APC with more than 40k votes. Orlu wll vote APC. PDP will do well only in owerri zone. PDP will win Enugu convincly because no APC strongman there however, gov ugwuanyi will not stump for Atiku.

In south south, Akwaiobom is 55 to PDP 45 to APC. Delta believes that keeping Atiku away from Aso rock is the surest way to send okowa home. Warri will vote APC, ogboru, Omo Agege, utomi, uduaghan, and the people that claim to be mainstream APC will work for buhari seriously plus Ayiri.
Cross River and Rivers are not for APC but that margin of 1 margin for Atiku won't be there in Rivers. Edo can't be 5050

I can see you playing safe in kwara, Adamawa and Benue. APC will win those States.
How can bayelsa produce more votes than Ekiti. Voting pattern in these states will correct your mistakes there. Atiku 200k in kastina is bonaza. Your Oyo result is not tenable even that of Lagos.
Margin of error here should be more than -10 percent.
My opinion tho

Abia has about 2m registered voters and if about 700k can't turn up for voting because of the factors you have listed here, then we have a serious case in Nigeria.
One of the factors I considered was that Peter Obi being Igbo should motivate his tribesmen in all SE states to vote. And yea, something tells me Abia will turn out more votes for APC in other elections except Presidential.

Your observations for other states are noted.
Thanks for the indept analysis
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by iluvdonjazzy: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
chozzy:

you try small, but na Sowore go win though I don forget the party wey he dey, somebody should remind me pls.
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by SouthEastFacts: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
You were too generous to Buhari as swear. So you believe that Adamawa result even Benue?
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
You were too generous to Buhari as swear. So you believe that Adamawa result even Benue?

He's the incumbent president
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by 9jaArea: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't think any SE state will have above 600k votes for both candidates combined.

OP wake up Atiku will not win or get a 50/50 in Adamawa also save this post Atiku is not winning Benue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Oladele652(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
With this there would be no winner yet.... Because void vote will be more than the margin. That will lead us to another Osun state scenario.

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Oladele652(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hope predicted 50 /50 for kwara despite the Ole chant we see every day!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Poanan: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
chozzy:

Honestly I will suprised if Atiku is declared the winner. Jonathan lost cos he wanted to lose.

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Blackfriday: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
A good analysis, i have always projected a good show for pdp in NE and NW will give them victory. They might not win in this region but will surely cut the margin to a reasonable degree. They knew what they wanted and fought hard to win tambuwale and the RED cap commander back to their fold and for me that is the biggest blow for the ruling party. Believe it or not pdp might end up winning Kano, kaduna and sokoto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by Blackfriday: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
9jaArea:
I don't think any SE state will have above 600k votes for both candidates combined.

OP wake up Atiku will not win or get a 50/50 in Adamawa also save this post Atiku is not winning Benue.
u sure u can bet ur life on this. Adamawa and most especially benue is on the kitty for pdp
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by weownthewest: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
chozzy:

This prediction was revealed to you. Spot on.
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by chozzy: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
9jaArea:

Enugu, Abia and Imo have about 2m registered voters each.

Anambra has about 2.4m while Ebonyi has 1.4
Re: My Prediction: 2019 State By State Presidential Election Results by izombie(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't understand why zombies are so confident that atiku will not win adamawa. Do they think adamawa people are stupid? You predict that buhari will win his own state but atiku will not win his. You guys are jokers walahi.
Atiku will win adamawa hands down and with a big margin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Younger Sister Celebrates Her 84yr Birthday, But Buhari Is 77yrs / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star / Dapo Abiodun: Abeokuta To Have Regular Water Supply In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.