Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) (43873 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Newsloft: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ex Bbnaija housemate Ifuennada looks super gorgeous as she Bares massive clevage while rocking her new crosside outfit for a wedding.

Photos Below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ex-bbns-ifuennada-bares-massive-clevages-in-new-stunning-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Newsloft: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
''MASSIVE'' cleavage.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by logtrend52: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin nice pishure
Tamarapetty:
''MASSIVE'' cleavage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Newsloft: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Prettyvicc: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
smiley

Masika Wears Provocative Outfit Revealing Her B00bs To Club Goes Viral ==> See Pictures Here
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Jessyjack(f): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
She looks quite different and beautiful.... When they don't have any achievements to show, they start exposing breast to attract customers......

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by logtrend52: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Jessyjack:
She looks quite different and beautiful.... When they don't have any achievements to show, they start exposing breast to attract customers......

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jessyjack:
please come and give me drip... my body is doing wan kind

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Whoops, someone went under the knife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by frommee0: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
meobizy:
Whoops, someone went under the knife.
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by logtrend52: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Different faces for different outfits... I don't understand l

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by logtrend52: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by KingOvo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tamarapetty:
''MASSIVE'' cleavage.
Women and jealousy

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
The kind of things that make front page.mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Petrescu2019: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nice boobs
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Fixitgood(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
2extremes:

Please, I would like the good people of nairaland to assist me with any type of browsing phone. I was robbed 2 days ago and my phone was collected.
I am a job seeker and I need to be online often to check my mails and read news.
I have been borrowing my neighbor's phone and he will soon travel home for election.
I can be reached on 08081473539

Get out from here.
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeew.....

For English - Press 1....

For Latin - Press 2.....

For Hausa - Press 3.....

For Yoruba - Press 4.....

For Greek - Press 5....

For Chelsea - Press 6.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Did she get pregnant? Her body changed so much

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by iamrammy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
massive indeed
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Lerio(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
T
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by Gibz02: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
ohk.
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by emmanuelitodo44(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
wow so nice
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by maigemuu: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Truth is: nobody dey toast her, so she dey put faith in the matter to get someone to woo her. We no dem way. If u check am the tin no get radius of curvature as its meant to be parabolic...now e don turn rectangular due to excessive touches...
Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by stagger: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
What is it with Nairaland and all this "cleavage baring" news? Hardly a day goes without a mention of cleavage! Haba! This is very annoying! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tamarapetty:
''MASSIVE'' cleavage.

Lol... U read it wrong. Its massive cleavage-baring

It massively shows the "cleavage" not that it shows a massive cleavage

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Massive.... Cleavage´.... Hmnnnnñ . NL sha... I bow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo / Olumide Oworu, Corper Shares NYSC Pictures / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.