Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me (4063 Views)

Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
This is an innocent looking babe and one of the best singer in the choir band.

I've only been to her church ones.
I met her on the street and within a couple of weeks, we started fucckimg, and she's been very loyal in that aspect and she respects me. And i appreciate her nevertheless
i actually stay very close to her church which i was surprised to get there on a Sunday and saw her leading worship and praise.
I just carry face.....na winners she dey go.
She goes to church as required of choristers about 3x a week. So one of the week, i saw her on a bike in the evening and she called at me that she was heading to church that i shd come....i said no worry, that i was going out.
..So after service i called her. She stopped by. She's basically a northern jovial gal with a tall ebony frame, donning a red mini gown that outlines her model like shape. -im presently in the north
When she arrived we started gisting, and to sincerity, i had no intention to screw her, then somehow we started making out....then i started to fingerfuckk her,,,so long she was moaning vocally....
I still dint want to bang her,,,but i noticed she was already extremely creamie and was grabbing at my preeq, and telling me to enter her now. I said no, i was smiling....
then i stood up by the bed side, and drew her up, and directed my JT at her mouth, then she started working my preeq with all alacrity......for like 4 to 5 mins, she did as if it was her musical microphone...she told me again to come finish her up when she slipped her mouth out of the throbbing rod.
Then i said u are coming from church now, that i dont want to sin....then she said why did her get her so Hot by fingerfvvking her to this point.
Eventually i made her to tell me to fccck her...
And that was how the bleeping acrobatics began as she drunkenly said Bleep

She wanted to lie down on a missionary. I said no...she came up and gave me a sumptous doggy style....i said no she should leave the bed

I told her to stand and hold the door, by aching her back and shooting her ass backward. Then the pounding began on standing doggy....
Truth...i banged her that position for abt 10mins
At a point, she was tired, i held her neck and lomg braid from behind while the pounding continued merciless and forcefully. Then she had to supoort herself by going all way down to touch the floor and also touching her toes.....yes i made her uncomfortable.
She was moaning, loud and uncorncerned if people were nearby or passing by.

A woman's voice whom i recognize was passing by my window, and i wickedly increase the velocity and acceleration of my thrusting. You know for obvious reason.
I'm sure they heard her loud moans and the doggy sound of jamming hips.
That was it....i came....and saw her off all the way cos i wsnted to get fruit.
The reason i put this out is for simps, and naive guys who put gals on pedestal to know its not worth it, and that gals who is into u can be gbenshed anytime, anywhere, if ur game is cocky and solid......and any man who takes the religiosity of a woman as a symbol of her morality is makimg a big mistake..

It was from Otto Wanniger a german
philosopher in one of his books that i first read that a woman's religiosity and morality is fickle and capricious... infact he said it's a facade and performative and nothing serious of substance. I thought he was being misogynistic.
But over the years, I've confirmed this fact to be true. And i believe men are superior in moral and religious wise to a woman. Men should know these things and not be deceived by their outer mannerisms.
Thank you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Softmirror: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Softmirror: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:
This is an innocent looking babe
She's one of the best singer in the choir band.

YOU NEED SAY NO MORE. ALL THOSE CHOIR GIRLS .. ....HMM , MAKE I CLOSE MY MOUTH. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU NEED SAY NO MORE. ALL THOSE CHOIR GIRLS .. ....HMM , MAKE I CLOSE MY MOUTH. lipsrsealed
No, thats not my point....Most guys trying to get them to bed in their Church might not see their pant.....they have to be into u...to loose guard, and u also have to be dating and exacting from them
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Softmirror: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeSpirited:

No, thats not my point....Most guys trying to get them to bed in their Church might not see their pant.....they have to be into u...to loose guard

99.999% CHOIR GIRLS CAN'T DO WITHOUT SEX. THE MOMENT I READ, "CHOIR GIRL". lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Softmirror:

99.999% CHOIR GIRLS CAN'T DO WITHOUT SEX. THE MOMENT I READ, "CHOIR GIRL". lipsrsealed.
Why do u say so, can u share ur experience?
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by blackboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Nemesis0147(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2022
Everytime sex sex sex...haba
Kilode?
Sex is one of the cheapest thing out there so I don’t see any reason why people should be bragging or start preaching because u had sex
You enjoyed her and she enjoyed you too...haba

5 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by gshsj: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Kilode?
Sex is one of the cheapest thing out there so I don’t see any reason why people should be bragging or start preaching because u had sex
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by gshsj: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Kilode?
Bro...this is romance section, its not unthinkable to see such post here...its jist fun i think the OP is catching...stop acting sanctimoniously matured. Pele. Its not hard....and its cos this is a faceless forum thats i think the OP is putting it here....
Theres no point forming rubbi7sh

2 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

Bro...this is romance section, its not unthinkable to see such post here...its jist fun i think the OP is catching...stop acting sanctimoniously matured. Pele. Its not hard....and its cos this is a faceless forum thats i think the OP is putting it here....
Tor...i hope Nigerians can engage post without acting over righteous...
Go on Reddit and people ask very common and carnal questions, yet people engage it...but here small pikig go dey form

3 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Nemesis0147(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2022
gshsj:

nobody is forming anything.
Sex is no big deal so I don’t see why someone will create a thread because he had sex,,,,my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
Nemesis0147:
nobody is forming anything.
Sex is no big deal so I don’t see why someone will create a thread because he had sex,,,,my opinion though.
U can leave Romance section if ur idea of Romance is to not talk abt sex....u can go on preaching

3 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by texannaija: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

I met her on the street and within a couple of weeks, we started fucckimg, and she's been very loyal in that aspect and she respects me. And i appreciate her nevertheless
i actually stay very close to her church which i was surprised to get there on a Sunday and saw her leading worship and praise.
She goes to church as required of choristers about 3x a week. So one of the week, i saw her on a bike in the evening and she called at me that she was heading to church that i shd come....i said no worry, that i was going out.
..So after service i called her. She stopped by. She's basically a northern jovial gal with a tall ebony frame, donning a red mini gown that outlines her model like shape. -im presently in the north
When she arrived we started gisting, and to sincerity, i had no intention to screw her, then somehow we started making out....then i started to fingerfuckk her,,,so long she was moaning vocally....
I still dint want to bang her,,,but i noticed she was already extremely creamie and was grabbing at my preeq, and telling me to enter her now. I said no, i was smiling....
then i stood up by the bed side, and drew her up, and directed my JT at her mouth, then she started working my preeq with all alacrity......for like 4 to 5 mins, she did as if it was her musical microphone...she told me again to come finish her up when she slipped her mouth out of the throbbing rod.
Then i said u are coming from church now, that i dont want to sin....then she said why did her get her so Hot by fingerfvvking her to this point.

She wanted to lie down on a missionary. I said no...she came up and gave me a sumptous doggy style....i said no she should leave the bed

I told her to stand and hold the door, by aching her back and shooting her ass backward. Then the pounding began on standing doggy....
At a point, she was tired, i held her neck and lomg braid from behind while the pounding continued merciless and forcefully. Then she had to supoort herself by going all way down to touch the floor and also touching her toes.....yes i made her uncomfortable.

A woman's voice whom i recognize was passing by my window, and i wickedly increase the velocity and acceleration of my thrusting. You know for obvious reason.
The reason i put this out is for simps, and naive guys who put gals on pedestal to know its not worth it, and that gals who is into u can be gbenshed anytime, anywhere, if ur game is cocky and solid......and any man who takes the religiosity of a woman as a symbol of her morality is makimg a big mistake..

philosopher in one of his books that i first read that a woman's religiosity and morality is fickle and capricious... infact he said it's a facade and performative and nothing serious of substance. I thought he was being misogynistic.
But over the years, I've confirmed this fact to be true. And i believe men are superior in moral and religious wise to a woman. Men should know these things and not be deceived by their outer mannerisms.
Thank you.

All in all… You no use condom baaa!

2 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 12:13am On Sep 13, 2022
texannaija:

All in all… You no use condom baaa!
I used, if i no use, i no go too last like that
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by texannaija: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

I used, if i no use, i no go too last like that

Okay na wink
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by dontrulee: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Smell like lies Sha.
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by yyba: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Thank you.
where are pictures and videos to back up your claims ? undecided
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2022
yyba:
where are pictures and videos to back up your claims ? undecided
Oh .do I look like a story teller or fiction novelist that I will sit down for over 30mins to fabricate this ba.....u are not serious.. check my past post if u don't know wot to say
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Setosim: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2022
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by anochuko01(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Though I don't completely support this op's actions but this is common amongst girls.

If they're churchy and you appear to them as a good guy too, they'll also play along and appear to be saints. But if they're churchy but you appear as a Bleep boy right from the start, that's when you get to see their extremely naughty hidden nature.

6 Likes

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Baronthecelebri: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Thank you.
mumu, clap for your self, your mate dey think of things to invent your na women. We're dey disguise
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Mightyify(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Women don't associate sexuality with morality.
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Repent now cos this video will be played b4 u at the last day.
Then u will judge urself by urself & decide where to spend ur eternity.

1 Like

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by AfahaAbia(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Thank you.

Pure Satire!!! All u wrote up there has to do with the fantasy you have in your head!!
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by BeardedMeat(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
What a great achievement by this Op. Infact I will make sure I put this story in Nigeria website and also tell all my area people about this ground breaking feat from the Op.

Idiota!

1 Like

Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Pure Satire!!! All u wrote up there has to do with the fantasy you have in your head!!
You be pure mumu...shebi u worship ladies and think their saint and too innocent....no wonder ladies do give u all bastards to train.....Biggest fooool
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by FreeSpirited: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
mumu, clap for your self, your mate dey think of things to invent your na women. We're dey disguise
Mumu,,,wetin urself don invent
Even Elon musk dey come Twitter to throw banter,,,,and sexualize conversation...but someone still in his father's house is forming inventor...shior
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by AfahaAbia(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

You be pure mumu...shebi u worship ladies and think their saint and too innocent....no wonder ladies do give u all bastards to train.....Biggest fooool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me by yyba: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Oh .do I look like a story teller or fiction novelist that I will sit down for over 30mins to fabricate this ba.....u are not serious.. check my past post if u don't know wot to say

(1) (Reply)

. / Girls "macking" / Worst Val-day Everrrrrrrrrr I'm In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.