Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (46130 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by KelvinCX(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2019
Jummyju:
To some extent, the nigga is right. Who hasn't seen those young super-cute chicks? You'll be like...
paedophile

5 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2019
arinze198:
A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Eloseh Street in Ikate area of Surulere, Lagos where he resides with the victim’s parents.

The lust has landed him in trouble after he lured the victim into his apartment, grabbed the tempting breasts and forced her to the bed for sex romp. The victim raised alarm and he was forced to leave her. She then told her parents what happened.

The assault was reported to the police; Adedayo was arrested and detained at the police station in the area.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/breasts-tempted-man-arrested-seducing-teenager-says/
Truth be told the kind big breast children dey carry nowadays is temptation especially those secondary school girls even Nyash big pass trailer tyres, but then self control comes in mind and parents should ban their this girls from wearing skimpy dresses that reveal their breast and skin those things should be covered na
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Jummyju: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2019
KelvinCX:
paedophile
more, pls. Keep it coming.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Toscarel: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2019
government should make punishment for the crimes very serious

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Those of you that abuse enablers that will always say the victim should share in some blame for not dressing well should also blame this teenage girl for having breasts and not cutting them off to avoid tempting a dirty rapist you hear!

7 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by martineverest(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2019
PM news and fake news
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by landmark86: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2019
jamalnation:
just d way APC is trying to force buhari on nigeria, them go fail

2015 sai baba
2016 chai baba
2017 why baba
2018 kai baba
2019 bye baba

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Diseye29(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Small girl with the big gods

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Truth be told the kind big breast children dey carry nowadays is temptation especially those secondary school girls even Nyash big pass trailer tyres, but then self control comes in mind and parents should ban their this girls from wearing skimpy dresses that reveal their breast and skin those things should be covered na

For your information, the growth of breasts and buttocks are not within the control of the owners and when well developed, no covering will hide their presence except u want all girls and women to start wearing tents! Somebody will not wear good fitting clothes because of entitled rapists and abusers everywhere, what is it?!

How about men learn self control and leave it at that? How many women/girls go to attack and forcefully have their way with men that come out bare-chested or in singlets n tshirts that accentuate their bodies?

6 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MOTIVEBI: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2019
14 years? How the man thing take enter sef... Are u thinking what am thinking.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by bestower: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2019
His punishment... very simple l....

2 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Ogaga87(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
See brother don turn Eve wen nor fit resist APPLE

Shai
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
mushystuff:

For your information, the growth of breasts and buttocks are not within the control of the owners and when well developed, no covering will hide their presence except u want all girls and women to start wearing tents! Somebody will not wear good fitting clothes because of entitled rapists and abusers everywhere, what is it?!

How about men learn self control and leave it at that? How many women/girls go to attach and forcefully have their way with men that come out bare-chested or in singlets n tshirts that accentuate their bodies?
Well the truth still remain say girls need to cover up, they are the nothing but temptation even in churches our Reverend father had to print flyers against girls indecent dressing and a task force set up to ensure strict compliance imagine seeing such things in church temptation from girls too much, it's not every guy out there can control it OK, it only takes the spirt of God but the thing is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by tosyne2much(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Happy jail in advance

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by SexTin(f): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Get free N500 when you deposit N1000 on piggybank.ng. It's withdrawable.

http://www.afriforum.net/3323/get-free-n500-here-is-how-to-get-it
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MOTIVEBI: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2019
14 years... how the man thing take enter easily sef... Chai! The girl na small pin but charge big phone.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Well the truth still remain say girls need to cover up, they are the nothing but temptation even in churches our Reverend father had to print flyers against girls indecent dressing and a task force set up to ensure strict compliance imagine seeing such things in church temptation from girls too much, it's not every guy out there can control it OK, it only takes the spirt of God but the thing is getting out of hand

When a crime is committed, the criminal is responsible! If one doesn't want to be tagged a criminal then train yourself to avoid or resist those things that lead one to commit crimes. Stop blaming women for having breasts and butts when some of those rapists still go after little children, nuns and grandmothers!

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by highdon(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2019
Guyz, if every time u come home your wife tells ur child "Look it's daddy, see daddy, come and meet daddy..." Bro, that is not ur child. She can't keep introducing u too ur child every day. Hope I'm making sense?
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
MOTIVEBI:
14 years? How the man thing take enter sef... Are u thinking what am thinking.

He 'entered' forcefully as clearly stated. What else are u thinking?
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by sharpwriter(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Let them not control it, jail is waiting! Enjoy 5 mins and waste some of your life's years in jail! It's a simple sturvz.

2 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2019
mushystuff:

When a crime is committed, the criminal is responsible! If one doesn't want to be tagged a criminal then train yourself to avoid or resist those things that lead one to commit crimes. Stop blaming women for having breasts and butts when some of those rapists still go after little children, nuns and grandmothers!
Indecent dressing among most young ladies should be discouraged that's my point
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Indecent dressing among most young ladies should be discouraged that's my point

And my point is that no one should latch onto what one regards as 'indecent dressing' as a possible cause or excuse for sexual harassment and abuse!

You see how u are worried about indecent dressing among ladies but not among men? It's only because ladies don't go attacking and raping men whose physiques they fancy. How about men learn to keep their hands to themselves except mutually agreed upon and consented to between adults? What excuse has any man to go after an underaged girl no matter her physical appearance?

4 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by OhiOfIhima: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2019
cmikel:
grin grin grin but y na promising us and still raping us..

My brother, dat No1 promise was d reason I renounced my support for Buba n his adminstration since 2016. I watched it vividly on TV when d den Governor of Lagos state Raji Fashola as he was making d promise during APC campaign in Lagos. Still they went ahead to jump d pump price from #97 to #145, what is pure scam. Never will Nigerians agree for this scam APC.

3 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2019
sharpwriter:

Let them not control it, jail is waiting! Enjoy 5 mins and waste some of your life's years in jail! It's a simple sturvz.
Hahaha OK o, rape is sinful, but them girls are hoes though
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by PSTGlobal(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
Get your Data at the most cheapest and affordable price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.