Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (46126 Views)

Lesbian Jailed For Forcing Man To Have Sex With Her While He Was Asleep In UK / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
post=75615518:

The He-Goat was tempted by a 14 year old girl's boobs?!
.......and that is how the devil leads him into temptation!
Have a good time in jail Mr Fash! wink
The Devil didn’t lead him into temptation but his dick, the Devil will deny several false allegations on the day of judgment, @topic, the guy should be flogged 32 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and sentenced to 8 years in prison with hard labor for breaking into the honey pot of the young lad sad

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by mushystuff: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:

Hahaha OK o, rape is sinful, but them girls are hoes though

You must get in a word to attack the female folk abi? So because they're 'hoes' according to you then they deserve harassment and rape right? Well done!

4 Likes

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Godskidk(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
This is Nigeria!!! The reason for this upsurge in rape case, especially Child Sexual Abuse is cause the Judiciary and Executive are not doing enough to make these abusers pay... If the rapist has rubbers, just two days and he'll be out to rape more... It's high time the appropriate authorities take the necessary steps to make sure any rapist is duly punished... That will deter any prospective rapists and abusers.

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
mushystuff:

And my point is that no one should latch onto what one regards as 'indecent dressing' as a possible cause or excuse for sexual harassment and abuse!
I never said anyone should take advantage of that, even merely lookin at it its sinful according to the Bible, that's why i gave you a scenario of how catholic churches fight against Indecent dressing, even in companies these days they fight it too because these things start from mind sets
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 9:02am On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=mushystuff post=75616471]

You must get in a word to attack the female folk abi? So because they're 'hoes' according to you then they deserve harassment and rape right? Well done![/quote
]
They made themselves like that, dressing matters a lot, how you dress is how people will approach you, it's simple, i hate it when I see the way girls dress nowadays it's totally unacceptable
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by HeyCorleone(m): 9:03am On Feb 11, 2019
post=75615538:

FIXED!!

You think he's a fool for taking a 14 year old, but you don't think you're a fool for supporting Buhari?

Funny.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2019
The rapist bro is right here o. cheesy.
Fools family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MrPRevailer(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2019
jamalnation:
just d way APC is trying to force buhari on nigeria, them go fail

2015 sai baba
2016 chai baba
2017 why baba
2018 kai baba
2019 bye baba

Lol grin
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by nephemmy(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2019
you're right...her breasts was tempting indeed cos I was there but I didn't do what u did. anyway enjoy ur time in jail as you have enjoyed the tempting breasts
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by baganas: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2019
mushystuff:

And my point is that no one should latch onto what one regards as 'indecent dressing' as a possible cause or excuse for sexual harassment and abuse!

You see how u are worried about indecent dressing among ladies but not among men? It's only because ladies don't go attacking and raping men whose physiques they fancy. How about men learn to keep their hands to themselves except mutually agreed upon and consented to between adults? What excuse has any man to go after an underaged girl no matter her physical appearance?
What's wrong with an honest counselling on decent dressing. Men and women are wired differently both physically and psychologically. Temptation to use force is higher among men you'll agree.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MrPRevailer(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2019
MartinsD12:
e

mushystuff:

You must get in a word to attack the female folk abi? So because they're 'hoes' according to you then they deserve harassment and rape right? Well done!

They made themselves like that, dressing matters a lot, how you dress is how people will approach you, it's simple, i hate it when I see the way girls dress nowadays it's totally unacceptable

Don't mind these feminists and their supporters. Their mantra is to have power/an edge over man. If not through money, through seductions.

Dress modestly is Bible's commandment. All our mothers and grandmothers dressed well in their time. But today you see them opening their naked bodies like they are looking for appeal or something. An evil trend which is being encouraged by powerful people in our society and is accepted by common people with disregard to the consequences and moral jeopardize.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Don't mind these feminists and their supporters. Their mantra is to have power/an edge over man. If not through money, through seductions.

Dress modestly is Bible's commandment. All our mothers and grandmothers dressed well in their time. But today you see them opening their naked bodies like they are looking for appeal or something. An evil trend which is being encouraged by powerful people in our society and is accepted by common people with disregard to the consequences and moral jeopardize.

God bless you for saying the truth our mothers and grand mothers dressed well, Indecent dressing among girls is evil we should be able to condemn it, am not in support of rape at all but am am saying is can girls dress well for a better society

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by baratech: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Lool.... Oponu
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Gracemadeit(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2019
That man needs beating, are we not seeing more then that here in Abuja? so when you saw her chest why can't you look away.so any girl lady or woman you see, their chest will tempt you? you need beating. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by tfash96(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2019
Temptation kill u der

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by crazygod(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2019
cmikel:
grin grin grin but y na promising us and still raping us..
I just went through all those list and realised buhari didn't fulfill a single one
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY SELF CONTROL........
hmmm. pray for me. i am terribly lusting after a lady in my area she is like 14 yr, big ass and big breast. pray for me that i will be able to control myself till wedding night.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Tunagee(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY SELF CONTROL........

Self control with all these exposed big breasts and big ass everywhere!
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Touchforfree(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
arinze198:
A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

A 32-year old man, one Fasina Adedayo, arrested for rough handling and forcing a 14-year old girl into bed in Lagos, has confessed that he was tempted by her breasts and desired to sleep with her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Eloseh Street in Ikate area of Surulere, Lagos where he resides with the victim’s parents.

The lust has landed him in trouble after he lured the victim into his apartment, grabbed the tempting breasts and forced her to the bed for sex romp. The victim raised alarm and he was forced to leave her. She then told her parents what happened.

The assault was reported to the police; Adedayo was arrested and detained at the police station in the area.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/breasts-tempted-man-arrested-seducing-teenager-says/

I beg where the pics for the girl nah make we see wetin wan carry somebody go Kuje.
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Icon79(m): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Name: Fasina Adedayo
Tribe: Afonja slave

That's all you need to know angry sad shocked

O pari

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
RevenGeMission:
This guy should have controlled himself, I visited some cities and villages in the north, cotonou, east and SW

You'll see JSS3 students in public schools carrying almost 20kg of voluptuous bress, you begin to wonder if adolescence is from 10 years

It takes grace and discipline according to a younger brother currently serving.

He'll be like egbon àwọn ọmọ yìí fe fi ìyàn paayan

20kg of what?

The problem I have with your skewed reasoning is that you, and those who think like you do, actually think that men have a larger capacity to be turned on by what they see.

Guess what?

You are wrong.

Many centuries ago, humans in Africa wore lesser amount of clothes and in many communities, rape was a punishable offence.

Do you think voluptuous young ladies didn't exist by then?

Stop making excuses for rape!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by RevenGeMission: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chi59:

20kg of what?

The problem I have with your skewed reasoning is that you, and those who think like you do, actually think that men have a larger capacity to be turned on by what they see.

Guess what?

You are wrong.

Many centuries ago, humans in Africa wore lesser amount of clothes and in many communities, rape was a punishable offence.

Do you think voluptuous young ladies didn't exist by then?

Stop making excuses for rape!

What is this one saying

Yes bodies makes men compliment ladies and yes voluptuous bodies, firm bress and backside turn men on but that's no excuse to rape

I never said I supported rape,

But I wont join issues with you, your probably having a bad day hence why you turned my comment upside down
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
RevenGeMission:

What is this one saying

Yes bodies makes men compliment ladies and yes voluptuous bodies, firm bress and backside turn men on but that's no excuse to rape

I never said I supported rape,

But I wont join issues with you, your probably having a bad day hence why you turned my comment upside down

You, my friend, are covertly making excuses for rapists. Whether she's curvy or not, is never an excuse to force anyone'sself on another. Prostitutes are everywhere he should have paid for the service of one.

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by RevenGeMission: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Chi59:

You, my friend, are covertly making excuses for rapists. Whether she's curvy or not, is never an excuse to force anyone'sself on another. Prostitutes are everywhere he should have paid for the service of one.

GTF outta here angry
Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2019
RevenGeMission:

GTF outta here angry
covert rape apologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by nkore85: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2019
WE ARE BACK WITH LEGIT AND RELIABLE SOURCE...NO SCAM ..JUST BELIEVE YOU WILL MAKE IT..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by sixthirtyam(f): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
MartinsD12:

God bless you for saying the truth our mothers and grand mothers dressed well, Indecent dressing among girls is evil we should be able to condemn it, am not in support of rape at all but am am saying is can girls dress well for a better society
Even in Muslim societies where 'Decent' dressing is a rule rape cases still happen, even with 5 year olds and even 2 year olds rape still happens... It's this wicked and misguided mindset of yours that shames victims and makes them blame themselves when things like this happen, it's this evil mindset that encourages paedophiles and rapists because they know there'll always be people like you who will defend them. There's nothing feministic about showing you how wrong you are, and who even told you people did not get raped during the times when your mothers dressed well abi is it because they had perfected the act of covering up crimes and shaming victims? And all this retarded talk of decent dressing doesn't even make any sense because before the time of colonial rule it was the norm for women to walk around bare breasted and I'm pretty sure our forefathers resisted temptation then. Tufiakwa! Disgusting people

1 Like

Re: Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says by MartinsD12(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
sixthirtyam:

Even in Muslim societies where 'Decent' dressing is a rule rape cases still happen, even with 5 year olds and even 2 year olds rape still happens... It's this wicked and misguided mindset of yours that shames victims and makes them blame themselves when things like this happen, it's this evil mindset that encourages paedophiles and rapists because they know there'll always be people like you who will defend them. There's nothing feministic about showing you how wrong you are, and who even told you people did not get raped during the times when your mothers dressed well abi is it because they had perfected the act of covering up crimes and shaming victims? And all this retarded talk of decent dressing doesn't even make any sense because before the time of colonial rule it was the norm for women to walk around bare breasted and I'm pretty sure our forefathers resisted temptation then. Tufiakwa! Disgusting people
We are no longer in colonial era, this is 21 century a lot of things have changed since the white men introduced us to cloths its better we cover up, girls should learn to cover up OK, people should stop defending evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Lady Beats 10-Year-Old Househelp To Death In Enugu (Photos) / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.