Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive (2877 Views)

Birmingham Student Mocked For 32HH Boobs Raises Fund For Breast Reduction (Pix) / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Come Let Discus The Reason Guys Use Condom On Prostitute And Not On Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by NLCreator: 4:49pm On Feb 29
Strange things are happening in Ibadan due to hunger and hardship. Ladies, beware! Some shameless men now roam Ibadan wooing ladies so that they can gain easy access to their breast milk.

Faced with empty wallets and growling stomachs, they brainstormed a rather unconventional solution.

They roamed the streets of Ibadan with a peculiar determination, armed with pickup lines, but with a different mission - to cure hunger, not lust.

A lady, speaking anonymously, confided in me that at first, she was mesmerized by their poetry and charm. 'It's been ages since someone had said such sweet words to me,' she said. 'And then we started making out - kissing and licking. Then I revealed one of my boobs to seduce him. But that was where I made a mistake. He won't do anything else other than sucking my breast for hours like a malnourished kid whose country has been ravaged by famine,' she narrated as a tear fell from her eyes. 'I had to end the relationship a week later as all he ever wanted was for me to breastfeed him."

Another lady, Funmi, lamented over the recent trend. 'The men should understand that they're not the only ones being punished by Tinubu. We are also hungry. If you want breast milk, meet your mothers. I'll never allow any man to suck my breast again in the guise of romance.'

Soon, words spread like wildfire across the city as it became a hot topic at local hangouts and hookup joints. Even "runs girls" are not left out as everyone shared anecdotes about the lengths some men would go to have a sip of that sweet, lactating nectar.

'I don't even allow them to touch my breasts. Why should I? You can't pay me 2000 naira for a short time, and after pounding me, you still drink my milk worth thousands of naira. No way!' Miss Precious, a popular runs girl, thundered.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have called on President Bola Tinubu to end the hardship he inflicted on the nation.

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 29
NLCreator:
op include pictures na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Truths9ja: 4:58pm On Feb 29
Lies and propaganda here

11 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by DevilsEqual(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beer parlor gist as usual

So a fully grown man, na the breast of one imaginary woman go full in belle??

I think I know the shape of your head
I am sure I know where the sun rises

The wise men left the East 2000years ago, Na mumu full there now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Tallesty1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 29
I will freak out if I see milk from breast.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Creeknigga(m): 5:10pm On Feb 29
How true is this?
Cos only a few percentage of women lactate without being pregnant or breastfeeding.
So, the men are just suckling breast for sucking sake or....

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by EreluRoz: 5:11pm On Feb 29
😂 wetin be this. Lies and propaganda

Though Ibadan men are brutally and extremely promiscuous
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by EreluRoz: 5:11pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
I will freak out if I see milk from breast.
undecided
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by advanceDNA: 5:13pm On Feb 29
I thought only lactating mothers secrete breaßt milk....so what sort of witchcraft story is this?

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Xscape1993(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29
The drug master has done well....
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
undecided
No guy expects milk from there nah and They don't suck them because they want to.

it benefits us nothing.

Guys do it for your own good.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by EreluRoz: 5:23pm On Feb 29
Tallesty1:
No guy expects milk from there nah and They don't suck them because they want to.

it benefits us nothing.

Guys do it for your own good.
The story is fake, there's no milk except she's lactating , so does that mean all Ibadan ladies are lactating

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by matify83: 5:59pm On Feb 29
This is just for traffic !

They are trying to hogwash gullible Nigerians by insinuating that all women lactate irrespective of their state.

Lactation can only come about if a woman is breastfeeding ab initio.

Galactorrhea on the other hand is a medical condition where a non-pregnant or breastfeeding lady secretes milk from the breast.
These are the babes the story is saying Ibadan men roll with for sustainance.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:05pm On Feb 29
Some pple now do everything to make money online. They can even disclose their family secrets for traffic and the most annoying part is their lack of creativity.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by PastorOlokonla: 6:13pm On Feb 29
Can you drink tea with breast milk? Asking for a friend ni o.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 29
i refuse to believe that the above MADNESS is true.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Malroux: 7:14pm On Feb 29
I don't doubt this story coming from Ibadan.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by poshestmina(f): 9:03pm On Feb 29
What's going on here biko?
Hahahhahahah.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by EreluRoz: 9:08pm On Feb 29
advanceDNA:
I thought only lactating mothers secrete breaßt milk....so what sort of witchcraft story is this?
You are too young to be commenting on adult topics
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by LIVINGICONREBOR: 9:09pm On Feb 29
It beats my imagination how an individual or group of low-lifers just aggregate to concoct bullshit stories in order to garner traffic. This is so appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by advanceDNA: 9:09pm On Feb 29
EreluRoz:
You are too young to be commenting on adult topics

.u don start this night again??

Ur dopamine levels don skyrocket again
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Savedday2: 9:20pm On Feb 29
I no fit laf oo!

This op want kill me with laf grin grin grin grin grin

If that is the only usefulness our girls can give, let me all bring that their breast milk make guys take see front.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by EreluRoz: 9:23pm On Feb 29
advanceDNA:

.u don start this night again??

Ur dopamine levels don skyrocket again
Young boy go to education section and learn something meaningful
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Dougad: 9:38pm On Feb 29
This is nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by flokii: 9:59pm On Feb 29
Breast milk kwa?.. when the lady is not lactating or nursing baby.
Anything to drag Yorubas and trend..

1 Like

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by GoodSpirit: 11:03pm On Feb 29
Breast milk from ladies who don't have suckling infants grin

Say something else
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by liveyourlife007(m): 11:13pm On Feb 29
This is rubbish grin
This absolute nonsense grin
I can't believe what I'm reading grin
Is this supposed to be a joke or what cheesy
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Peakdesign23(m): 12:37am On Mar 01
Clout chasers. I don’t believe this.
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Couldntfigurean: 1:09am On Mar 01
DevilsEqual:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beer parlor gist as usual

So a fully grown man, na the breast of one imaginary woman go full in belle??

I think I know the shape of your head
I am sure I know where the sun rises

The wise men left the East 2000years ago, Na mumu full there now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And the biased APC mods would ban me for months for insulting somebody that insulted me?
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by Mikespecialone(m): 1:34am On Mar 01
Orisirisi , nothing wey Musa nor dey see for gate
Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by SensualMan: 1:36am On Mar 01
Nothing is surprising in Ibadan any longer. Soon they will be feasting on dung. They will also start eating themselves. The great famine of Egyptian sort will befall Ibadan. This is just the beginning.

I still relish on Papa Deji's cry of ebi n pawa ooo!

Re: Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive by RepoMan007: 1:53pm On Mar 01
In another news from LIB thieves now go for food and leave gadgets alone. Akpu banditry was birthed under the so-called builder of our commercial capital.

Armed robbers invaded a woman's house in Mosagar community in Ethiope West Local Government Area of Delta state and stole beverages, raw and cooked food including pots of stew and soup.

Nigerian activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who disclosed this in a Facebook post said the incident happened on Wednesday night, February 28, 2024.

According to Mr. Joe, the robbers didn't take any of her valuables including phones and laptop.

“There was robbery in Mosagar, Delta State yesterday at about 8:13pm. The robbers broke into the woman's house and ordered her to lie down. It wasn't clear of they were carrying guns but she clearly said three of the boys entered into her house,” he wrote.

They left her phones and her laptop. They dispossessed and emptied her kitchen, carting away with almost half bag of rice, her cooked food, including the soup and stew in her refrigerator.

They packed up a little beverage in her fridge and one of them drank one can coke in her present before they left.

This is where we have gotten to, at the moment, young men robbíng people of their food. As they narrated the ordeal to me, I felt deeply sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleazy Pick Up Line / Is A Broken Heart Really Broken? / Why Do Ladies Say "thank U" When Their Bf Tell Them "i Luv U" On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.