Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,125 members, 7,852,834 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) (57596 Views)

Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Chimezirim121: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Chimezirim121: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by afamaustin(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is moving train believe or live it.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by MdRabx(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am i the only one that noticed most PDP/Atiku supporters re only active on social media and won't vote come saturday?? All the aboki in my areas re traveling to kano, katsina to vote PMB but most of the ipob zombies ve met so far don't ve PVC.
NextLevel all the way..
I cannot vote somebody to come and enrish his friends at the expense of ordinary Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
puzzlegate:
All said and done With this years election campaigns from both parties, its very clear that PDP is millions of mile ahead of APC . no doubt.

Delusional people. Your eye go clear by next week

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by ebuka440: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
I and my family are Articulated
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Timatayo1: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
All I see is joy from good Nigeria that Atikulated and good Nigeria that join moving train of light Nigeria will great again
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
mastar111:
Dancing to Aso Rock.

Don’t be disappointed when the dance ends up in Cameroon, His home country

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Davido is to PDP as wasiu is to APC, like for Davido and share for wasiu
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Princedapace:

Buhari is the most bitter human I av ever seen..

That man is such a mess.. With what Buhari did to southern Nigeria, i will not wish Atiku to do same to northern Nigeria.. He should carry everyone along and most importantly, his team should look into the structure of the Nigeria state.

Are you on drugs?this is southern Nigeria a beg: see what their sons OBJ and Jonathan could not do;

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Reference(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Capensis:
The Opposition Party, are better organized and even look more healthy than the ruling party.

I hope APC will not fragment after this. We need a united opposition as soon as Atiku is sworn in by May.

Not even the Gods can stop Atiku now except the election is rigged.

We need a virile opposition ALL THE TIME. I said it before the PDP was defeated. I said it during the early days of the APC admistration when the PDP was down and nearly out.

Whoever wins will come under enormous stress to perform.

Mr Buhari has vowed not to change his ways if he wins. I personally donot think he will have a say in that. His party will force him to change because even if the APC wins it will be with a wafer thin majority. They will lose seats in both Houses of Assembly. They will lose governors. They will be weaker. Mr Buhari will be weaker and much more vulnerable to eviction and his party will be more splintered with even more defections. The APC post elections win or lose will never be the same.

If Atiku wins the flood of expectations will even be worse and the stresses will quickly mount if the economy does not begin to kick within 6 months. Luckily for him he has experienced adminstrators around him and if Saraki can retain the Senate it will help in fast tracking economic stimullus such as reversing the fracticious TSA thus enabling government finances pass through commercial banks again providing massive liquidity for productivity instantly.

There are no easy solutions. And no one should be under any illusion that whoever wins will win ultimately. Nigeria is a poisoned chalice. Without restructuring there are no viable long term development possibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by odigbosky(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bolustical:

Same way the PDP looked organized in the Ekiti, Edo, Ondo and Osun guber elections.

E go shock una!

It's gonna look like movies to your sights.

when it comes to Presidential election
Edo has always voted PDP
so bro move ahead or be Atikulated
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by 4ckTOTO: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
That crowd came to watch Davido. Has nothing to do with pdp
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by CaptainFM1: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
puzzlegate:
All said and done With this years election campaigns from both parties, its very clear that PDP is millions of mile ahead of APC . no doubt.

Absolutely, no doubt. They are very organized. More united. They don't sectionalize in their agenda. I have no doubt that give a free and fair election, PDP will win not with a narrow margin.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by frugal(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
This atiku guy na guy man. Always on sneakers smiley
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by chozzy: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
truthfulparrot:
Jonathan is a man with a kind and forgiving heart. You can see peace of mind radiating on his face. Despite what Atiku and others did to him in 2014, Jonathan is not bitter. He may have his shortcomings, but he is a man of peace! PMB should borrow a leaf from him.
Blessed are the peace makers!
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Witnes: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
C mama peace dey shine teeth, 4 hi mind if Athiefkulooter win, all my money will surely released to me. Crook set of people that destroyed Nigeria. No time, chance in Aso rock 4 thieves again.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
AnanseK:

Are you on drugs?this is southern Nigeria a beg: see what their sons OBJ and Jonathan could not do;

I told you folks in 2015, that roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, etc are superficialities that donot set poliitical determination. You folks are poor students of politics. These things donot count on the ballot.

If any leader wants to remain in power perpetualy all he needs to do is to radically reform society by restructuring to give civil liberties to all citizens thus uncuffing the enormous potentials that abound in the Nigerian.... then the common man will himself demand for constitutional changes to enable such leader continue in power till death.... it happened in Singapore.

It can happen in Nigeria but with this system we practice that is pre programmed to keep Nigeria wretched and undeveloped.... it will also guarantee that no Nigerian leader can ever be loved beyond six months. Because no leader can develop Nigeria under this structure. No leader can become a Robert Mugabe or a Yoweri Museweni or a Paul Biya in Nigeria. Our constitution is as rancid as castor beans and as bitter as gall.

Today, the electorate will look at that road and rail like 'shit' and say... so what. Na achievement be dat.
Mr Buhari should have moved for restructuring. Nigeria would have been fundamentally better by now.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by 989900: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Reference:

[s]We need a virile opposition ALL THE TIME. I said it before the PDP was defeated. I said it during the early days of the APC admistration when the PDP was down and nearly out.

Whoever wins will come under enormous stress to perform.

Mr Buhari has vowed not to change his ways if he wins. I personally donot think he will have a say in that. His party will force him to change because even if the APC wins it will be with a wafer thin majority. They will lose seats in both Houses of Assembly. They will lose governors. They will be weaker. Mr Buhari will be weaker and much more vulnerable to eviction and his party will be more splintered with even more defections. The APC post elections win or lose will never be the same.

If Atiku wins the flood of expectations will even be worse and the stresses will quickly mount if the economy does not begin to kick within 6 months. Luckily for him he has experienced adminstrators around him and if Saraki can retain the Senate it will help in fast tracking economic stimullus such as reversing the fracticious TSA thus enabling government finances pass through commercial banks again providing massive liquidity for productivity instantly.

There are no easy solutions. And no one should be under any illusion that whoever wins will win ultimately. Nigeria is a poisoned chalice. Without restructuring there are no viable long term development possibilities[/s].
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by APCsupporter: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku aguero Abubakar

Somebody should get me a scissors
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by nextnear(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abeyjide:
dancing to their defeat.
your defeat.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
AnanseK:

Be deceiving ur self.. I'm not here to drag anything with u. Politicians aren't paying ma bills. So I have got no time for this tagging and all that..
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Reference:

I told you folks in 2015, that roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, etc are superficialities that donot set poliitical determination. You folks are poor students of politics. These things donot count on the ballot.

If any leader wants to remain in power perpetualy all he needs to do is to radically reform society by restructuring to give civil liberties to all citizens thus uncuffing the enormous potentials that abound in the Nigerian.... then the common man will himself demand for constitutional changes to enable such leader continue in power till death.... it happened in Singapore.

It can happen in Nigeria but with this system we practice that is pre programmed to keep Nigeria wretched and undeveloped.... it will also guarantee that no Nigerian leader can ever be loved beyond six months. Because no leader can develop Nigeria under this structure. No leader can become a Robert Mugabe or a Yoweri Museweni or a Paul Biya in Nigeria. Our constitution is as rancid as castor beans and as bitter as gall.

Today, the electorate will look at that road and rail like 'shit' and say... so what. Na achievement be dat.
Mr Buhari should have moved for restructuring. Nigeria would have been fundamentally better by now.

When they don’t even seem know what they mean by restructuring , they keep shouting it out as a key to everything. Lee Kuan Yew did not ignore infrastructure. Infrastructural development, education and natural resources development were his first key points. He was not ideologue but pragmatic working building on what works and abandoning what did not work. So don’t link your restructuring ( whatever that means) with development. What we need is national cohesion and focus and not the hatred and ethnicity we see on the pages of NL. Buhari is doing well on infrastructure but that the last thing you will ever praise. You would be quick to criticize him on tragic events which may even be beyond his control. You think Lee Kuan Yew would keep Onnoghen as the Chief Judge of Singapore with all those accusations around him? A country will never develop with such sectional sentiments and illogical resentments of what and who is perceived as ethnically different.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by nextnear(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bolustical:

Same way the PDP looked organized in the Ekiti, Edo, Ondo and Osun guber elections.

E go shock una!

count as many as you can, you have done your worst yesterday, you will never see this one coming.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by Abeyjide: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
nextnear:
your defeat.
lets wait and see
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by supereagle(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bolustical:

E go shock una!

You gave the right answer to the Mumu.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by nextnear(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abeyjide:

lets wait and see
of course.
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by MyGeneration(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku for your own good, stay away from anything Jonathan or Patience. I don tell you o.

These are the two biggest thieves from the south south
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by abdulmueezbanji(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
Useless dance shamless pple dnt think ole'ss , janduku ss
Re: Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) by PecE2Make: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dance of victory to Aso Rock. Congratulations in advance PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.