Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training (51928 Views)

Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty On Monday / Why Have The Newly Recruited Ppsmb Enugu Teachers Not Resumed / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Jeremy123(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Their business
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by itiswellandwell: 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by omoteacher(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Our military systems is getting bastardized. Who leaked the pictures ? Trying to be a soldier anywhere in the world no be office job, you must be very rugged and not ajebutter. If you people now see the training of special force na go use mouth spoil the military be that. Like the amphibious force.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
You are still using your second hand brain,use your follow com brain na mumu.....
kingthreatz:
Since Ipob wanted to start an army then, the Nigerian army chose to drill them too grin grin grin grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by CodeTemplar: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2019
gurunlocker:
Dem go con finish training, con test the training for civilian body...
Training with inferior weapons and BH will swallow them like Vitamin C
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by lordkay10(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Racoon:
After this shit then BH will finish them up? I thank God that I never succumb to enlist into the DSSC of 2014 despite the good opportunity.Nigeria is not worth serving a least under the useless APC government.

Why do you PDP supporters always wish evil on the army?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Viergeachar: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Are ladies among them
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Flogging & beating is absolutely unnecessary but the other stuff is ok

I can even swim inside shyt during training but you must not flog me, I ain't a donkey

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kingthreatz: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
2chukwu:
You are still using your second hand brain,use your follow com brain na mumu.....

2chukwu's uncles were part of those who drank mud water for Nnamdi Kanu. Sowie ooo grin grin grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
pauldada1:
It Available DM or WhatsApp me
I have 228 odd for sale too. Just buy from me and win big since your own odd is small.
Price:1k Glo card
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
cool cool cool

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
lordkay10:

Why do you PDP supporters always wish evil on the army?
Hell Rufia and apc supporters were wishing evil on NA during Gej time. Time move really fast
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by skydeexie(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Obviously this is an old video. This particular type of training is designed to take out whatever vestiges of humanity is left of you, the moment you joined the army. After all, you are being trained as a killer machine!

May God have mercy on their souls - they will never behave as human beings again. Any surprise that they treat civilians as animals?

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by boxypane(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
American SEALs go through worse.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by rhazur(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoodMuyis:
Welcome to Depot NA
Bravery of Nigeria Amry Recruit
the British SAS and US Navy SEAL pass through a more hard fatigue training

Who no come... No go know!!!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by habinccihub: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
This is child's play to the training US Marines and Navy Seals go through...

Welldone Nigerian Army.... Thank you for all you do for this great nation...
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by macello4(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ashamed:
I have always heard of a moderator they call 'Laslasticlala'. I really do not care if I spelled the name correctly but I am ashamed of his actions. I was blocked because of a question I raised on Friday

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

I questioned the sensibility behind this but little did I know he marked me down to deal with. Lol! Not afraid of a challenge and never back down from threats. He has the tool to block my replies but can never block words from heart. With over Tens and tens of followers and more than 20k likes in the last 3months, I will stand by truth.
They say he is a Snake but the serpent shall be crushed by the heels of a man.
I am coming for you Lalasticlala.

#Richdad
oga if u like serve the same demon buhari is serving that need blood of nigerians instead of goat or serve the unknown gods that is ur bloody buisiness, dont disturb us dis is eletion week ok.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by AngelicBeing: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
Racoon:
After this shit then BH will finish them up? I thank God that I never succumb to enlist into the DSSC of 2014 despite the good opportunity.Nigeria is not worth serving a least under the useless APC government.

Lol, the current Nigeria military is a joke, anyone enlisting in the current political Army in Nigeria is indirectly signing up for a suicide mission shocked
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
What am marvel at is...how you traded your right senses!!!

kingthreatz:

2chukwu's uncles were part of those who drank mud water for Nnamdi Kanu. Sowie ooo grin grin grin
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
What am marvel at is...how you traded your right senses!!! May your entire life,families be like PMB and Nigeria may your successes be as smooth as Nigeria road,and your destiny like Nigeria railway and educational system,may all your generation be like that of Benue,kaduna,and all insurgent affected areas shout a louder Amen!!!!

kingthreatz:

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by godquality: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
No wonder dem dey quick provoke with any bloody civilian wey come their way. Dem transfer dia frustration on us.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Ample2: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
As long as its tactical, then its okay
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by oluwaahmed: 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
boxypane:
American SEALs go through worse.

So they flog american seals with koboko during training?Bros talk what you know. SEALS go through gruesome training not flogging. They are soldiers not animals.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kenny714433(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
lipsrsealed
In saner climes, they are trained on how to shoot without missing target, how to repair a faulty armoured vehicles, how to use drones and invades enemies territory without being noticed, how to make successful surveliance, and lots more. But here, they are swimming bacteria infested water and choping beating.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by tunary(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
For me to become a soldier in Nigeria am I mad, upon all these book haram will still kill them for nothing
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by koyeni(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nawa cheesy

Check my signature
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Akuruoulo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
After this torture they will be killed by bokoharam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Chase Me At The Wheels – Female Danfo Driver (pic) / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.