Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training (51926 Views)

Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty On Monday / Why Have The Newly Recruited Ppsmb Enugu Teachers Not Resumed / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by abbeyty(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Only in a shiithole
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Femijohn198: 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
see bokoharam food
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by virgintoto(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
U don enter!!! To commit no easy.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by hokafor(m): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
.swiming in disease infested gutter is not the solution.this is 21 century, teach them how to use high-tech weapons to protect Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kingthreatz: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
2chukwu:
What am marvel at is...how you traded your right senses!!! May your entire life,families be like PMB and Nigeria may your successes be as smooth as Nigeria road,and your destiny like Nigeria railway and educational system,may all your generation be like that of Benue,kaduna,and all insurgent affected areas shout a louder Amen!!!!

You spérm-drinking ipob. Did i tell you I'm supporting buhari. Your curses dont work on me but will start on every of your family members. Screw you.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by tfash96(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Na billions dem go dey pay them as salary abi..Iranu Abasha
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by BlueAir: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
Gecoz:
Old video. OP you just enter nairaland or internet world? Please stop using old video and pictures as recent. Lobatan!
exactly. It's old video. And like a foreigner once said to the video. "it's torture not training"
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by BlueAir: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
kingthreatz:

You spérm-drinking ipob. Did i tell you I'm supporting buhari. Your curses dont work on me but will start on every of your family members. Screw you.
see how u two are tossing buhari to and fro like thunder. No matter how bad he may be. He still made it to the presidency. So u two should think
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by tillaman(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Ohhh so this is why they come out and act like dragons!! This one no be training this is more like inhuman treatment, why gutter why not some place more befitting than a gutter!! When you unleash these ones amongst civilians now they behave like their brain chemistry has been altered!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Who ever infected you with this diseases that has affected your right sense of thinking should kukuma kom n keeee you...

kingthreatz:

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by boxypane(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
oluwaahmed:

So they flog american seals with koboko during training?Bros talk what you know. SEALS go through gruesome training not flogging. They are soldiers not animals.
SEALs wish they go through flogging instead. Can these our guys go through that?
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kingthreatz: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
2chukwu:
Who ever infected you with this diseases that has affected your right sense of thinking should kukuma kom n keeee you...

This ipob dirt just wants to talk. Keep ranting like the useless kanu .
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Can you imagine this local amonsu oo!! KANU IS USELESS but yet known all over the world....even by YOU!! even your entire generations are not even known by the dogs in your village....

kingthreatz:

This ipob dirt just wants to talk. Keep ranting like the useless kanu .
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kingthreatz: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
2chukwu:
Can you imagine this local amonsu oo!! KANU IS USELESS but yet known all over the world....even by YOU!! even your entire generations are not even known by the dogs in your village....

of course kanu is known for his cowardice just like his mentor Ojukwu. Chest-beating arsewipes
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by 2chukwu(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Why on earth am even replying this demented fool!!!

kingthreatz:

of course kanu is known for his cowardice just like his mentor Ojukwu. Chest-beating arsewipes
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
No wonder they are brutal.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by kingthreatz: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
2chukwu:
Why on earth am even replying this demented fool!!!

You mean your entire family @ bolded
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Picienza: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
No wonder dem no dey get sense. Dem dey forget their brain inside gutter during training.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Hardohcof: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
johnaruson:
Just to be killed by untrained Boko Haram.
Train them to use sophisticated weapons.
oOboi we go need dis Machine for our side for dis weekend
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Hardohcof: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Profkenny1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Not a single female is found in this kind of military training..... Equality my ass!

Men are the most abused on this planet!

1 Like

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by mysticwarrior(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
GoodMuyis:
Welcome to Depot NA
Bravery of Nigeria Amry Recruit
the British SAS and US Navy SEAL pass through a more hard fatigue training
that's not true my dear, Nigerian army training is much more deadly than American training.
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by benitwater(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Babiboy:
Instead of given them tactics and weapons strategies hands on practice
tactics and weapon without training abi?u try sha
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by SUPRRA: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mopolchi:
E no consign me
training no make sense pass

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dis doesn't mean my bullet won't kill them...

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by West601(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
at the end of the day you got killed,what is the need for all ds
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:20am On Feb 13, 2019
thats a 2011 video!damn u 63 intake of bloody army recruits .
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2019
ur photo editing work shows clearly on my advanced computer LOLSSS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Johnfix22:
VIP Games Available Today
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by Aremu01(m): 6:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Chase Me At The Wheels – Female Danfo Driver (pic) / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.