Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training (51930 Views)

Newly Recruited NNPC Graduate Trainees Assume Duty On Monday / Why Have The Newly Recruited Ppsmb Enugu Teachers Not Resumed / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by TENHEU22(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2019
The greatest sin on earth is to be a civilian, every soldier that right now is in a war zone is much grateful to this kind of training, i cant be seeing flying bullets and be selecting where to lie down or take cover. This is basic all over the world unless its a boys scout training, continue sinning civilians!!!
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by abuomoos: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
THE INFORMATION ABOVE IS FALSE. THAT IS THE PICTURE OF LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY CADET
Re: Newly Recruited Soldiers Being Flogged, Swim Inside Gutter, As Part Of Training by explosiveskull(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2019
The flogging is to make you immune to pains and also to be focused even with gunshot wounds as you escaped or to endure pains when captured and tortured to expose your brothers. This is very necessary and am going to chop same in Ribadu old nda site this year in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Chase Me At The Wheels – Female Danfo Driver (pic) / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Demolition: Fresh FM Staff Weeps "How Will I Take Care Of My Family Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.