Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment (18944 Views)

Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by MrAJQ(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
All Progressives Congress ( APC ) Field Operations Directorate (FOD) of the Presidential Campaign Council in Kwara state has hailed the Appeal Court judgement recognising the Hon Bashir Bolarinwa executives.

By that judgement, the court also validated the authenticity of the nomination of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq as the Kwara state APC governorship candidate.

In a statement Deputy Coordinator, Field Operations of the directorate, Kayode Oyin-Zubair said, “the procured judgement couldn’t have stood further judicial tests. We knew from the onset that the whole process was orchestrated to weaken our support base and cause confusion amongst our supporters.

“The authenticity of Bashir Bolarinwa executive was today affirmed by the appellate court. Earlier today an end was put to the shenanigans of Saraki and his cohorts here and there.

“We have always held that they can only run, there is no hiding place for them. The judiciary has shown that it couldn’t be bought, though a lower court judge allowed himself to be manipulated for a price.

“This is another serious low for Bukola Saraki in quick succession after he was shown a red card by the people of Kwara State during the presidential campaign in Ilorin.

“We congratulate our party leaders, members and teeming supporters across the state for standing with us since the struggle started,” the statement stated.

Oyin-Zubair therefore, enjoined all members of APC and its supporters in the state to come out enmass this Saturday to vote President Muhammadu Buhari and all APC candidates.

http://thenationonlineng.net/kwara-apc-hails-appeal-court-judgment/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by MrAJQ(m): 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
There is something am extremely sure of in Kwara state and it is the end of Saraki dynasty.

O To Ge movement means business

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Mariory(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by hisexcellency34: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
After PDP wins, we will ban Buhari, Tinubu and Lai Mohammed from entering Kwara

8 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by funmilade4real(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Otoge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Omeokachie: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Which faction is this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by yjgm(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
O to ge movement is real. Let's kick Saraki and his cohorts out of kwara politics.

13 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by deboysben(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
I really want apc to win in kwara guber
To end god fatherism as I want Agbaje to win in lagos guber

But saraki to retain his seat

Some politicians need to be taught a lesson

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by espeeroke: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rejoice while it lasts. As from February 16th, it will become clear to all that all these Otoge noise, is merely a noise by the vocal minority. Saraki still has the hold. Nothing changes in Kwara except the noise

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by akilo1: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
4+4=APC is a goal

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Smile4daddy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kwara must change hand comes Saturday.

Saraki the godfather of Offa robbers. Never Again!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Kennitrust(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Juventus4life: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Our brothers from Yeast would say APC manipulated the judgement cos it favor them.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Abeyjide: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
saraki

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Maket: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
O'tege

1 Like

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Validated: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
The losing faction are welcomed to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by SweetGist: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Wooww! Finally, I read a good news today... Otoge is a real and moving train.. Congrats to Kwarans while am sending my condolences to sinking dynasty, Saraki

3 Likes

Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�
Re: Kwara APC Hails Appeal Court Judgment by ndaman25: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
O to gè

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Bakare Urges National Assembly To Impeach Goodluck Jonathan / Anyim Pius Under Inhumane Conditions In EFCC Custody - Mike Ozekhome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.