Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos (9162 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ok it's good to be back to Lagos after a whole long while away from the center of excellence.

Truth is, I've come with an advice to those of you guys who might not be getting real love from your girls because they think you ain't just good enough .

I want to help with this little advice, And please don't through it away like a used condom .

If you want to be fresh like me , Drink fresh milk and raw honey every night before bed .

Thank you .

5 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
More

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by baddest04: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2019
With those crawcraw coloured skin....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by sukerefakere(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
Kudos bro.
Your mumunity is like zee world

Extraordinary everyday

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Milk and Honey good for you

2 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by medexico(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
That thing under the milk looks like alomo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by highqueen(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Your legs though

3 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Ekpeitut: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
Diabetes.. loading.

2 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Josnac(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Which one be "if you want to be fresh" Do you look fresh the way you are??

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
I sincerely admire this guys confidence

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Cholls(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
my brother air! welcome back...where Mr cock?

1 Like

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by osemoses1234(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
This man mumu oooooo a fool at 30

3 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by cigaricon(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
I sincerely admire this guys confidence

I swear grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by samisj4real(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
This Airforce1, where have you been? grin
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by oluwakayode25(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
Milk and honey steady for 2 weeks will legit improve your sperm count, but it's enter with raw fresh milk.... Honey is beneficial... Get you an original honey and enjoy one of the best low key food medicine

2 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
this jobless clown is back with his noise again. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
highqueen:
Your legs though

Looks like burnt offering

17 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
osemoses1234:
This man mumu oooooo a fool at 30

Is a fool forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by cassidy1996(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Airforce1! my real guy, please say me well to your baby.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
oluwakayode25:
Milk and honey steady for 2 weeks will legit improve your sperm count, but it's enter with raw fresh milk.... Honey is beneficial... Get you an original honey and enjoy one of the best low key food medicine
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hate won't let some fools see the message I m trying to pass across

That's why dem mumu for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by lincsnuel: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
I bet my left ball He's going to Fvck that girl tonight... Just take it easy on her.

Remember she's somebody's daughter!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by obonujoker(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
Clownforce���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
lincsnuel:
I bet my left ball He's going to Fvck that girl tonight... Just take it easy on her.

Remember she's somebody's daughter!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Harkinsoji(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked

Contact 08186793796 on whatsapp for any Graphics design
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Wizywiz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Air force my man..no mind them..ur head dey there I know know say u sabi that therapy too..chai...one love bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by odeebee: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Airforce that's for you

7 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by chinchonglee(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Ekpeitut:
Diabetes.. loading.
can u explain hw milk nd honey causes diabetes
so someone cannot drink something sweet again in dis country

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Sleekydee(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Airforce01:
Ok it's good to be back to Lagos after a whole long while away from the center of excellence.

Truth is, I've come with an advice to those of you guys who might not be getting real love from your girls because they think you ain't just good enough .

I want to help with this little advice, And please don't through it away like a used condom .

If you want to be fresh like me , Drink fresh milk and raw honey every night before bed .

Thank you .

You may want to edit the bolded word to THROW..

8 Likes

Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by OboOlora(f): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by Radicalface: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Sleekydee:

You may want to edit the bolded word to THROW..

If he eventually accepts to his Shame to change it, wouldn't it be shocking to your intelligence
Re: Drink This Everyday If You Want Your Girl To Enioy You : Photos by rex444(m): 4:33am On Feb 14, 2019
Nice combo but I react to honey....have U tried tiger nuts and dates smoothie? With a touch of ginger ? Perfect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / I Asked A Chick Out But She Won't Give Me An Answer / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.