Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - (24338 Views)

Threat Of War Against Igbos: Buhari Is Right – Ohanaeze Youth Council / JUST IN!!! 2019 : What I Will Do For The Igbos - Buhari Reveals In Aba / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by WebSurfer(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
grin
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by funmilade4real(m): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
bEEENI

THEY ARE 5%
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Fatherofdragons: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
grin

Confused APC urchins

" Vote PMB and grab presidency" ~Apc

"No, we won't vote a tyrannical tribal bigot"~Igbos

SOME MINUTES LATER

"Even without Igbo votes buhari will still win"~Apc

" shocked shocked grin grin"~ Igbos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
of what use is Igbo presidency to the common Igbo man in the street if the lifeless turn our economy to that of Zimbabwe? the statue builder is not asking his people to vote buhari because of competency but because of his selfish presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by eendy(f): 11:07am On Feb 14, 2019
Anything to cling to power our politicians will do...
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by yetunsbay(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Apc couldn't win rochas IMO state in 2015 when they were more united let alone now that there is confusion.
Only in anyone's wildest dream will a man from southeast que up to vote a buhari. Impossible
but do u really think PMB will lose based on political structure
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by israelmao(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
Your political survival depends on Buhari's re-election.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
One of those guys that still makes me to believe strongly that politics in Nigeria is not about tribe or religion

Your excellency you have said it all

You mean Cockoroacha?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by KillTheZombies: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2019
I fully understand the frustration of Rochas as his powers keep waning everyday because Igbos are too republican to be daft and easily swayed. grin

He wants to be Jagaban of Eastern politics but keeps getting frustrated. I too would be frustrated if I wore his shoes. grin

I am sure he has finally killed his presidential ambition after realizing the futility in it. As an Orlu man who was on the streets of IMO defending Rochas votes against Ohakim's police and thugs in 2011. I can tell you categorically, this fattened buffoon we thought was the Messiah is just a huge morsel of meat with nothing to offer. grin

Peter Obi is the Okwute Ndigbo right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by magoo10(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
yetunsbay:
[s]but do u really think PMB will lose based on political structure[/s]
Does Buhari have police structure?
After contesting and loosing three times was it his structure that he used in winning 2015?
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by dododawa1: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
B4 ko
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by gurunlocker: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2019
Today, they need igbo 25% votes... Tomorrow, Igbo votes are irrelevant.

Confused party of the brain dead!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by donnie(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Politics of ethnicity...

NONSENSE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEcs8wfvZk8
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by discusant: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
Unlike Other Tribes That Play Real Politics, The Igbo Play Politics Like Traders, Says Okorocha
He also urged his people to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari or forget a chance at an Igbo presidency, even in 2031.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKFEB 14, 2019

Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, says the Igbo play politics like traders, unlike other tribes that play "real politics".

He also urged his people to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari or forget a chance at an Igbo presidency, even in 2031.

Speaking on Wednesday at the zonal rallies for Okigwe and Owerri zones, organised in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates for Saturday’s election.

He said: “Some people, especially our brothers, are campaigning now against President Buhari, saying he is Boko Haram and a herdsman.

You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.

“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?

“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.

“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.

“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023.

“On Imo State governorship, the president advised that we all vote according to our conscience. Conscience in Igbo is ‘mee uche gi’, which translates to voting for Uche Nwosu. Nwosu is the only credible person among all those vying for the position. He has no dent or skeleton in his cupboard.

“His only sin is that he came from a poor background and by the grace of God married my daughter. Today, Action Alliance (AA) and APC have joined to form what is called perfect alliance

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/14/unlike-other-tribes-play-real-politics-igbo-play-politics-traders-says-okorocha

Okorocha's search for Buhari's protection over his loot of Imo state is fast making Okorocha hysterical.

Who can help this megalomaniac?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by TheAngry1: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
He won without Igbos in 2015
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by j1mmy: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
APC is confident the rigging machinery is solidly in place so no votes required.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
One of those guys that still makes me to believe strongly that politics in Nigeria is not about tribe or religion

Your excellency you have said it all

Soon eyes go clear.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by zubby29(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2019
if our votes doesn't count so y is he asking us to vote pmb,i am sure it's people in kaduna dat will vote him in in owerri senatorial zone
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by IloveToMess: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2019
Please my people it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by simplesearch: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
“His only sin is that he came from a poor background and by the grace of God married my daughter''. TMI! Not required.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Smartphelz: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Okorocha is deluded, how did he think Uwajumogu would be deputu Senate President when Saraki was President with PDP support? To have made Uwajumogu Senate President would have meant removing Saraki himself and nobody had a stomach for that

Okorocha should tell us what Yorubas gained out of Obasunjo 8 year rule,

What Ijaws got out of GEJ's 5 year rule,

And what residents of Daura got of Buhari's 4 year rule

So this 2023 noise he keeps making as if the heavens will fall into Igbo land with the presidency of Nigeria should stop
This is exactly what I keep telling people
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by drskyfly007(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2019
If Nigeria is your company will you employ BUHARI as your manager?
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by discusant: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Even if APC is dashing Igbo the presidency in 2023, Rochas Okorocha can't come within range of the first 20 Igbos to be considered for Igbo president of Nigeria.

No place in Imo state has common pipe borne water after Okorocha governed Imo state for eight years.

He specialized in building vainglorious projects in the state capital, as all of the state outside the state capital rotted away.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Alexis11: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I'm not Igbo but I can sense you people(APC) are terrified of them

Well, I'm aware that non of the two major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) is terrified of them. It is however understandable that the minorities like binis and co are.... Probably because the Igbos are the biggest among the minorities. cool

Although the Ijaws are still more politically relevant than the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lumig: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Hearing this, some people would nearly commit suicide grin
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Asshurbanipali: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2019
One legged limping incompetent hopeless failed Okoroawusa has spoken. cheesy
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by dododawa1: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
Unlike Other Tribes That Play Real Politics, The Igbo Play Politics Like Traders, Says Okorocha
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKFEB 14, 2019

Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State, says the Igbo play politics like traders, unlike other tribes that play "real politics".

Speaking on Wednesday at the zonal rallies for Okigwe and Owerri zones, organised in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates for Saturday’s election.

He said: “Some people, especially our brothers, are campaigning now against President Buhari, saying he is Boko Haram and a herdsman.

You can remember in 2015, I was telling the Igbo, to cast their votes for Buhari because he would win with or without the votes of the Igbo.

“I was called all sorts of derogatory names. Some said I was going to Islamise the whole Igbo. Is Igbo land Islamised today?

“Igbo, today, are playing politics with the mindset of traders, thinking only of the immediate benefits, unlike other tribes that are playing real politics.

“My people, listen to me and listen real good, whatever I tell you to do, do it as it will profit us. I’m telling you, today, that Buhari will win.

“On Saturday, if the Igbo support Buhari and he wins, in 2023, Igbo will have the right to demand Igbo presidency. Those who love Igbo nation must vote for President Buhari, because if we miss this chance, we may not get the presidency even by 2023, 2027 or 2031. The time is right for the Igbo nation to play the right politics, so as to have a clear chance by 2023.

“On Imo State governorship, the president advised that we all vote according to our conscience. Conscience in Igbo is ‘mee uche gi’, which translates to voting for Uche Nwosu. Nwosu is the only credible person among all those vying for the position. He has no dent or skeleton in his cupboard.

“His only sin is that he came from a poor background and by the grace of God married my daughter. Today, Action Alliance (AA) and APC have joined to form what is called perfect alliance

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/14/unlike-other-tribes-play-real-politics-igbo-play-politics-traders-says-okorocha

he only sin is dat he came from POOR BACKGROUND and marry my RICH DAUGHTER,dat guy don suffer in silence.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Freeko4: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2019
If apc has done so well the last four years, i don't see any reason why make a mountain ⛰ from a hill for the upcoming election... Let their achievements campaign for dem..... I'm a supporter of no party but I am sure apc has lost the presidential seat to PDP......
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by jrusky(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2019
Okorocha shut up!!! 2015 you and your colleagues with Obama rigged the election and see where it landed us so get lost.

You said by 2023 igbo will have the *RIGHT* to *DEMAND* for presidency I'm very upset with that statement so it's now the igbo will have the right and it's no longer *Igbo would be*. Okorocha stop endorsing lies and stop deceiving the Igbo people was it not same you that want to imposed your inlaw on imo people now talking?

You are talking igbo have the right to demand for presidency so Buhari or the North demanded for the presidency? and pls what part of our constitution outline it that a region or tribe must *demand* for presidency?

I can bet it with everything in life no Buhari and apc can never shift power to the SE come 2023 except people like Hell Rufai, Tinubu, Buhari, Garba Shehu are dead which it's not possible. Any igbo man dreaming 2023 is a big fool this okorocha want to play smart game so he can be voted in as senator by appeasing the apc demigods like Buhari, Tinubu and Oshio.

2023 my foot. You think you can fool anyone? The man who want to handover to igbo 2023 refused bluntly to give any igbo big portfolio in his Govetment saying he only trust his people in the north for just ordinary little appointment will now trust igbo to be the president after him abeggy pls okorocha just get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Triggered RUGA Alarm In Abia With Suspicious Trailer Park - Sunday Owualah / Goodluck Jonathan Delivers A Speech At Bloomberg (Photos) / President Buhari To Visit Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.