Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - (24336 Views)

Threat Of War Against Igbos: Buhari Is Right – Ohanaeze Youth Council / JUST IN!!! 2019 : What I Will Do For The Igbos - Buhari Reveals In Aba / Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by jesicajonna(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
I hate this okorocha guy.. angryI hate this okorocha guy..
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by olatechnician(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
pls wats he saying undecided
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ojuu4u(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2019
You, Tinubu and the lifeless are birds of a feather ........who always on same mission, ..... "selfish agenda",. You shall all fail woefully not only in Igbo-land but across the nation,
jittery set in already, then el-rufai, yesterday Tinubu and today okorocha shocked
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lunockgold: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
drskyfly007:
If Nigeria is your company will you employ BUHARI as your manager?
NO NO YES NO NO NO YES,choice is urs.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
Modarun:
Ok. is that alll? they have heard you. Oya go and get sense. Hehehe Igbos knw a bad market when they see one. Until we see you seat on the table of those who make the decision of what hapoens in the APC then i guess Igboa will start believing you. Gerrara here House Niqqa
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:
One of those guys that still makes me to believe strongly that politics in Nigeria is not about tribe or religion

Your excellency you have said it all
You must wake up from your slumber if you think politics in Nigeria is not about ethnicity or religion even in western world play that as well that is why you would never see a muslim become America president.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Mariangeles(f): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
simplesearch:

“His only sin is that he came from a poor background and by the grace of God married my daughter''. TMI! Not required.
I thought I was the only one who found the statement demeaning...
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lunockgold: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2019
jesicajonna:
I hate this okorocha guy.. angryI hate this okorocha guy..
do u knw wot,i like u 4 hatg that amo nkita of a man.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by drskyfly007(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
Lunockgold:
lolz..what is ur own choice for your company
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by discusant: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2019
gidgiddy:

Okorocha is deluded, how did he think Uwajumogu would be deputu Senate President when Saraki was President with PDP support? To have made Uwajumogu Senate President would have meant removing Saraki himself and nobody had a stomach for that

Okorocha should tell us what Yorubas gained out of Obasunjo 8 year rule,

What Ijaws got out of GEJ's 5 year rule,

And what residents of Daura got of Buhari's 4 year rule

So this 2023 noise he keeps making as if the heavens will fall into Igbo land with the presidency of Nigeria should stop

Looooool.
Make Rochas Okorocha president of Nigeria, he will tell Nigerians "our dear federal capital" Abuja, has to be built to a befitting city first to look like London or Dubai, before other places in Nigeria get commensurate attention from government.
He will start to use most of Nigeria's funds to demolish Abuja structures to build London or Dubai-like roads and structures

That's what he did in Imo state in eight years.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by lielbree: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2019
I've never seen a leader to so much to tarnish the image of his people as this one..The idiot should be banished from igbo land.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by wolexy14(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2019
All i know is dat plenty people go hit lagoon hard after buhari is declared winner

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by oilPUSSY(f): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Alexis11:

Well, I'm aware that non of the two major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) is terrified of them. It is however understandable that the minorities like binis and co are.... Probably because the Igbos are the biggest among the minorities. cool

Although the Ijaws are still more politically relevant than the Igbos.
Illiteracy is cancerous

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lunockgold: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2019
Lumig:
Hearing this, some people would nearly commit suicide grin
we igbos are kanunating nd mazinating we r boycottg the zoo selection ok.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by sexdoll: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2019
Rochas Nwokorocha for President 2023.

If you know; you know... wink
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lunockgold: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2019
drskyfly007:
lolz..what is ur own choice for your company
pls majority na him go win abi ?
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Slimzoo1: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2019
Is the truth
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Lunockgold: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2019
Slimzoo1:
Is the truth
for ur mind nw okoroawusa don make u happy abi,is the truth kill u there
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by KillTheZombies: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
grin

Confused APC urchins

" Vote PMB and grab presidency" ~Apc

"No, we won't vote a tyrannical tribal bigot"~Igbos

SOME MINUTES LATER

"Even without Igbo votes buhari will still win"~Apc

" shocked shocked grin grin"~ Igbos

You just captured their 4 years frustration in few sentences. Very apt! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Phonix1234: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2019
In Igbo land, they say "ụsụ no get mouth"
ụsụ is Bat.
Thats all i can say.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by KillTheZombies: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
Alexis11:

Well, I'm aware that non of the two major tribes (Yoruba and Hausa) is terrified of them. It is however understandable that the minorities like binis and co are.... Probably because the Igbos are the biggest among the minorities. cool

Although the Ijaws are still more politically relevant than the Igbos.

Zombie Lamentations laced with hidden pains and fake smiley ? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by maasoap(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Apc couldn't win rochas IMO state in 2015 when they were more united let alone now that there is confusion.
Only in anyone's wildest dream will a man from southeast que up to vote a buhari. Impossible

Good for you. We will be here when wailing and blackmailing start in 2022/23

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by IDUNMOTA(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
magoo10:
Apc couldn't win rochas IMO state in 2015 when they were more united let alone now that there is confusion.
Only in anyone's wildest dream will a man from southeast que up to vote a buhari. Impossible
southeast will never smell that top post. The smart ones among you are okirosha, obiano etc

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by asobo: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
sarrki:

I say call your elders
I hope you ain't suffering from dementia. A 30k per month BMC calling Igbo elders. Mr man go and find something better to do.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by Yksoul(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2019
Lunockgold:
IF NIGERIA IS YOUR COMPANY WOULD U EMPLOY KLEPTOMANIA AND SELLER OF NNPC AS A MANAGER?
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by magoo10(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2019
IDUNMOTA:
[s]southeast will never smell that top post. The smart ones among you are okirosha, obiano etc[/s]

Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by asobo: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2019
IDUNMOTA:
southeast will never smell that top post. The smart ones among you are okirosha, obiano etc
Who even assure you that you will be alive to witness the elections. The way people like you reason baffles me. At the appointed time, an Igbo president shall emerge.
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by ProWalker: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2019
You can’t blame them
Its difficult to change the mindset of a trader about immediate benefit

Ibos are largely buy and sell. No long term strategic thinking whatsoever
Re: Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - by exlinkleads(f): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
this bastard should be banned from Igboland

Okoroawusa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Victoria Obaze Becomes Mayor In UK / Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.