Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day (18955 Views)

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / 10 Unimaginable Lies Guys Tell When They Want A Lady / Guys Tell, Is The Standard Of Nigerian Ladies Too High? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by NACANigeria: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
1. If you love me you will show me love, especially on a day like this.
Some guys are good at guilt-tripping their girlfriends on days like this. It is important to understand what you want and not fall for their sweet tongue. Sex is not an expression of love. If it was, all commercial sex workers will be the most loved people on earth! Don't you think so.

2. I will not shake when I enter. I will only stay at the entrance.
There are instances where guys tell their girlfriends this. A little semen is enough to transmit HIV to anyone. There are people who have had HIV without having penetrative sex.

3. My testicles will burst if you don't help me.
It's another lie that some guys have mastered over the years. No one's testes will burst from not having sex. Nothing of such exists.

4. Everybody is doing it.
Not everyone is having sex. Having sex is an option and you don't need to pressure yourself into confirming with what others believe.

5. If you don't do it now, sex will become very painful for you later when you get married.
This is another myth that girls hear from time to time. There is no truth in it.

What other myths or lies have you heard. Share with us. Happy Valentine/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
Masturbation is better tham trying to fvck these STI-loaded whòres

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by BOOMnaija(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
Who will I lie to when I don't even av a Val?

Guys in my category should gather here and hit me some likes, at least for consolation. cry

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by soberdrunk(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
In 2019!!?? The era of a dime a dozen?!! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by ct2: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
May God continue to protect our daughters

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Miracle4Sure: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
Who lies help nah....
#teamtruthalways
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by freemanbubble: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2019
I swear
I don use that number 2 tire and he dey work die

Abeg Jennifer
Make i just use the tip rub am
Then before you know it she will allow it( girls and thier soft mind) although some are honey at that moment but they will still be forming hard

Once she allow it then i go begin rub am between her labia Majora and labia minora. Voila she is in the mood hundred percent because Thier sensitive spot is not located deep down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by demolinka(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Baby naaaaa! Just lemme touch ur left br&@st, I won't squeeze it embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
J
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by dalass(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ladies need help from falling for the same old tricks cool cool cool
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by dkronicle(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Best lie is. Me belly is paining me now.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by UrVillagePpl: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
V- Vote
A- Atiku
L- Lets
E- Enjoy
N- New
T- Things
I- In
N- Nigerian

E- Economy.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Gracielove(f): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
grin Funny
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Pelaiye2703(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
Na we d d SINGUlar no plural...

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Chipink(f): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Lol
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Emekadollars(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2019
Very true.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by OfficialSam(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
I have mastered Number 3 sha grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Aluckiest(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
I'm 33 n still a virgin, think i Deserve an award

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by purpose32: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
crap
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2019
But why girls no dey get sense.. Dey fall for this kind thing.. Some will Still fall for this stuff today even the ones that just finished reading this thread now..

Abi no be girls again?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by blackgold2018(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2019
freemanbubble:
I swear

Abeg Jennifer

it works because most girls will prefer u to use indirect language for u to penetrate them.
They already know What will happen.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Who will I lie to when I don't even av a Val?

Guys in my category should gather here and hit me some likes, at least for consolation. cry

Do you want to wânk with Likes?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
dalass:

What help?smiley

Y'all wanna fvck so kíni big deal. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
dalass:
Are you trying to tell me that we force you into sex not that you are ho.rny for our joysticks too?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
freemanbubble:
I swear

Abeg Jennifer
Then before you know it she will allow it( girls and thier soft mind) although some are honey at that moment but they will still be forming hard

Once she allow it then I go begin rub am between her labia Majora and labia minora. Voila she is in the mood hundred percent because Their sensitive spot is not located deep down.

You na man!

Expert! grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by femi4: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
6. I'll go in and come out immediately

7. I ll have running stomach if you don't allow me

8. Just one round and I wont disturb you again

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by dalass(f): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
comshots:
Are you trying to tell me that we force you into sex not that you are ho.rny for our joysticks too?
One other lie spotted shocked shocked tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by dalass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=omooba969 post=75727546]

What help?smiley

Y'all wanna fvck so kíni big deal. grin[/quote

Why the lies then? abi grin
Re: 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day by omooba969(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
dalass:
why the lies then?grin

It's bcoz if we come straight (as in say it as it is) we may appear brash or disrespectful.

Maka why, how we go do am na? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.